Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Mystery Girl?

A XS fanfic, it has Hay Lin (xxLennexx) in it as well as me ^^ Hope you enjoy it.

Chapter 3 - Mystery Girl?

Chapter 3 - Mystery Girl?


XIAOLIN SHOWDOWN - THE NEW DRAGONS



Chapter three















Next morning.





The Xiaolin Warriors got up early to do chores. REALLY early. Eyumi put her thumbs either side of her head and pressed. She yawned.

“Umm… I'm more used to kind of getting up midday sort of thing, but I guess this'll be good for me.”

“In Texas I used to have to get up at the crack o' dawn everyday to herd the cattle. I'm used to it by now…” Said Clay.

“Poor you.” Said Hay Lin.

Everybody went to make breakfast first.

“Do you have any cold pasta or cereal?” Asked Hay Lin.

Everyone stared at her.

“Uh… no. But we have noodles and egg and stuff, if that will do…” Replied Kimiko.

“Okie dokie noodle pokey.”

“O_O”

“No DONATSU?” Said Eyumi.

“What are we here, The Japanese/Chinese/Hawaiian ritz?” Said Raimundo.

“God, just asking…”

“=P”



Later. What everybody is doing:



Clay: Whittling wood into SOMETHING…funny cause he had his back turned…

Raimundo: Listening to MP3 player… or as Master Fung says, “3PM player”

Omi: Practising leopard strike or whatever it is.

Kimiko: Burning falling leaves

Hay Lin: Doing hair in many styles

Eyumi: Sketching her future hair/clothes plans



“You all really should be training. Not dangling around!”

“Um, that's `hanging around' Omi.”

“SAME DIFFERENCE!!” ((One of my fave Omi quotes XD))

Suddenly Dojo came writhing up as fast as he could holding the scroll.

“GUYS! * huff * GUYS… judging by these weird pimples on my tail—“

“Ewww…” Said Hay Lin, grimacing.

“THANK YOU. Judging by them, there must be a highly active Wu, and it is…” He opened up the scroll. “It is, the Mask of Ikimono… whoever wears it, will be able to turn into any desired animal for exactly 5 minutes. Kind of weird, but hey, Shen-Gon-Wu are weird themselves, right?”

“Oh, I don't know, I'd quite like to be a kitten for 5 minutes and SCRATCH Raimundo.” Said Kimiko. She still never quite got over the, “Kimiko can't do it because she is a girl” thing.

Raimundo sighed.

“So… are we going to get it or not?” Said Hay Lin.





AND SO, DOJO SUPER-SIZED AND THE MIGHTY XIAOLIN WARRIORS JUMPED ON HIS BACK AND FLEW HEROICALLY THROUGH THE SKY TOWARDS THE NEW MYSTICAL SHEN-GON-WU.

I scare myself…





Eyumi's outfit: A neon pink dress with white hearts on it with rainbow sneakers and two silver skull clips in hair that is lime-green all over with one baby-pink streak. Oh and it's layered through and is just above the shoulders.

Hay Lin's outfit: All black hair with a purple fringe, kinked at the ends. Black denim trousers with embroidered light blue stars at the bottom, clompy rollerblades that turn into shoes that are neon yellow with chibi anime faces on them and a silver chain on the trousers with a yingyang charm and a red heart-with-angel-wings charm on it.

Kimiko's outfit: Sailor Saturn's outfit from Sailor moon except the skirt is longer and the boots are easier to run in.



Continuing.





Dojo landed at an abandoned zoo in Thailand.



“Okay, here we are. Careful guys. I hear there are still animals roaming around here...”

They got off Dojo and looked around. Hay Lin saw an old mouldy steak in a rusty cage and shuddered.

“Wonder why they abandoned it? Not doing very well business-wise?” Said Eyumi.

“Whatever the reason, it doesn't matter to us. We must concentrate on finding the Mask of Ikimono before Jack Spicer comes to get it.” Omi exclaimed, casting a fighting pose.

“He's usually here when we're here but this time… he's not here.” Said Clay.

“Yeah… maybe his propeller thingies broke down while he was flying over here and he fell and died.” Raimundo smirked.

“Rai! He may be a jerk but that's still a horrid thing to say ><” Said Kimiko.

“What? I'm only saying…”

“Well… let's find it before—“

“BEFORE I FIND IT?” Said a voice.

“JACK SPICER, PREPARE FOR A—huh?”

They all looked up. It wasn't Jack. It was a girl. Standing on top of an abandoned tiger cage with the sun pouring from behind her. She had a small-teenage-girl build but she still looked pretty strong. She was wearing a tight kind of Ninja-like suit that defined her round curves and she had huge brown eyes with long, straight jet-black hair.

“I am Suchin, and I am going to find the Mask of Ikimono before you do!”











Everyone gasped at this Mystery Girl. The first thing that came to their minds was how on earth she knew about Shen-Gon-Wu.

“You all look pretty shocked. Figures.” She leapt down, breaking her fall with her hand and then looking up and smiling. “Not much of lookers you lot, are you? Except that guy.” She pointed to Raimundo, grinning like a werewolf in little kids nightmares. Hay Lin clenched her fists.

“You're not much a looker yourself, Suchy-whatever your name is. Ever heard of make-up?” She shouted.

“Oh, I have, but I don't need it. Not like some people who feel they need to conceal their faces as they need to conceal their souls.”

Hay Lin looked like she simply wanted to use Suchin as a helpless punchbag. They all did.

“I think it's time we shut her up the hard way.” Said Kimiko.

“I agree!” Said Eyumi. “URUSAI!!!”

“FIRRREEEEEEE!!!”

“WATERRR!!”

“WIND!!”

“LIGHT!!!”

“YING-YANG!!!!”

“EARTH!!!”

“Heh. Petty…”

“I'LL SHOW YOU PETTY!! JUDALLAI FLIP, FIRE!!” Kimiko cart wheeled in the air followed by a flaming fire trail, but Suchin simply jumped out the way.

“TYPHOON BOOM, WIND!!” When Raimundo jumped up to try and `boom' her, Suchin grabbed his face and nabbed a quick kiss on the lips before she pummelled him down to the ground.

“HEY! What gives you the right to kiss me you stupid girl?? That kiss was being saved for—“ He paused in mid-shout and glanced at Hay Lin, who was crimson with rage. Then they both went crimson just with looking at eachother.

“JUST GO AWAY SUCHY!!” Hay Lin leapt up. “SPIRIT BURST!” The black wings burst out again and she scord a hit on Suchin. So hard she fell down and burst an a REALLY old cage. Something dropped out of the ruins.

“The Mask of Ikimono!!”

Everyone rushed towards it at once but only two people made it there. Raimundo and Suchin.

“So I guess it's you and me.” Said Rai.

“Yeah. This is gonna be fun.”

“Right. I wager the Sword of the Storm against your— wait, you don't have any Shen-Gon-Wu!”

“Wrong!” She produced a dark blue bead, about the size of a large marble.

“The Yuuki Bead!” She said.

“WHAT THE???”

“BUT THAT SHEN-GON-WU ISN'T EVEN ACTIVATED YET, AND I WOULD KNOW!” Gasped Dojo.

“I just found it one day. It made me feel much braver when I carried it around and more skilled. It kind of changed my life…”

“That's what it does! I remember! Even when not activated, whoever is holding it or carrying it around, it will make their souls feel more courageous, brave, bold, like they can handle anything—“

“So that's why she's been so cocky and avoiding us and stuff!”

“Though it's not a solid combat Shen-Gon-Wu!”

Suchin looked at them but she didn't meet their eyes.

“ANYWAY, you wager your Sword of the Storm against my Yuuki bead! The game will be… to control each other's nightmares and fight with them! XIAOLIN SHOWDOWN!!!”

No scenery changed exactly, but the temperature changed, the lighting changed and thick fog crept around. Everyone shivered.

“I think this is enough of a scary atmosphere for me…” Eyumi muttered, holding herself.

“Okay, I'll control your nightmare first, and then you control mine! GON-YE-TAMPAI!”

Suchin jumped up, and transformed into Raimundo's worst nightmare, that jellyfish thing. This Showdown was kind of like the Shadow of Fear one, but slightly different because the nightmare didn't control itself, it was controlled by your opponent. Your opponents soul in the body of your nightmare basically…

“Aghhh!” Raimundo tried avoiding it, jumping around. Suchin whacked him into a wall.

“Oh no! Raimundo!” Hay Lin called.

“I know Linnie, why don't we use a cheerleading sequence to cheer him on? ”

“Great idea! C'mon Kimi Let's all do it together XD!”





RAI, RAI, HE'S OUR GUY, SUCHIN CAN'T DO IT, BUT SHE CAN TRY, WE ALL KNOW THAT SHE WILL FAIL, BREAKING ALL HER DIRTY NAILS, THAT MOUTH OF HERS IS LOUD AND BIG, SHE INSULTS US, WE DON'T GIVE A FIG! SUCHIN SUCHIN, YOU'RE GON-NA LOSE, YOU MAKE US MAD, AND DON'T AMUSE! ALL YOU NEED IS THE YUUKI BEAD, SHUT UP GIRL, YOU'RE SUCH A SEED!!!”





“Gagh!! YOU shut up, shut up, I can't concentrate!!” Suchin yelled.

“Oh, would you look at that, the showdown says it's MY turn to control YOUR nightmare!” Said Raimundo, as a light began switching them around.

“Oh no!”

They all saw a vision of Suchin's nightmare. Her nightmare was losing the Yuuki Bead!

“AHA! Raimundo simply leapt towards Suchin, and snatched the Yuuki Bead off her.

“NOO!” She screamed. The Showdown ended.



“You… you lot truly are brave people, without the Yuuki Bead… me… I'm not realy a brave person. Up until I found the Yuuki Bead I was always quite a shy, hiding girl, scared of life…”

“But how did you know about Shen-Gon-Wu in the first place?” Dojo asked.

“My great great great great great great great great great… er, LOTS of greats grandfather knew Grand Master Dashi.

“No way!”

“Yeah.”

“Well… I guess that explains it…” Said Hay Lin.

“I guess so. Erm, sorry I said all that stuff to you.”

“It's ok. Maybe you should try make-up sometimes ^^”

“I will ^^”

Kimiko: Bye Suchin!

Clay: See ya round, partner!

Raimundo: It was fun showdown-ing with you ^^

Omi: Later see you, my friend!

Eyumi: Sayonara!

Hay Lin: Baai baai!





And so, they flew back to the temple. They now had the Mask of Ikimono and the Yuuki Bead.

“Mask of Ikimono!” Raimundo shouted. He put it on. He turned into a little fluffy light-brown kitten, and jumped into Hay Lin's arms.

“Haha Rai! XD” Said Hay Lin, laughing as Raimundo curled up on her lap. He stayed that way for five minutes, and then he turned back to human.

“Hay Lin, can I ask you something? Erm… come inside.”

“Er… okay O_O”

He took her hand (they both blushed) and he lead her into his bedroom thing.

“Hay Lin… I don't want to seem forward because I haven't known you for like hardly any time, but will you… go out with me?”

“O.O!”



Also, where was Jack Spicer? O_O



To Be Continued!! XD





Quick language index:



Urusai - Loud, fussy, shut up basically



DONATSU - Er… doughnuts XD



Sayonara - Farewell (as you know)



Baai baai - I THINK it can be one way of saying Bye in Chinese… I dunno…






























Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

RaisgrlMarina on September 24, 2005, 11:41:48 PM

RaisgrlMarina on
RaisgrlMarinaAWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!!!!!!!!! That's all I have to say aboot that!!! Thanx to Hay Lin for telling me about this!!! ^_^ **favs**

xxLennexx on September 24, 2005, 10:52:45 PM

xxLennexx on
xxLennexxYAY SNEAKY PLAN WORKED!!!!!

needler on September 24, 2005, 9:38:29 PM

needler on
needlerWoot,awesome work!I like the ideas of the Wu you make up,I can never think of any on my own!
And no Linmeister,you are not the only to comment,seems your broadcasting scheme has paid off!

xxLennexx on September 24, 2005, 4:15:03 AM

xxLennexx on
xxLennexxi cant belive im the only 1 2 comment on this fantabulus story!!!!!!!!!!! EVERI-1 CUM READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xxLennexx on September 23, 2005, 8:32:38 PM

xxLennexx on
xxLennexxU have totally out dun urself again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*prints out chapter and adds 2 ring binder(like all other chapts)*lol cant wait 4 next 1(as always)