Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Enter the dragon of Thunder & a new friendship

A XS fanfic, it has Hay Lin (xxLennexx) in it as well as me ^^ Hope you enjoy it.

Chapter 5 - Enter the dragon of Thunder & a new friendship

Chapter 5 - Enter the dragon of Thunder & a new friendship


XIAOLIN SHOWDOWN - THE NEW DRAGONS



Chapter 5









The next day after the Xiaolin Warriors went to Catatonia, Master Fung let them sleep in because he knew they would be tired. Walking around a theme park can be hard work! (Believe me, I know this, my feet always ache like hell after I've been to one ><)

9:AM. Everyone was still asleep, except Clay who got up and went outside. He was holding a mysterious piece of wood and his whittling knife…

By 10 everybody was waking up. They sat up and stretched.

“Awww, man! My feet really hurt! ITAMI!” Eyumi groaned, massaging her toes and soles.

“Tell me about it… ech…still, it was worth it.” Said Kimiko.

“I know it so totally was. Thanks so much Kimi for doing that for us, much appreciated ^_^”

“You're welcome ^_^”

“^^ Hay Lin, get up you lazy noodle…”













After breakfast (cold noodles and egg ), Master Fung called everyone out into the grounds.

“What is it?”

“You're not going to believe this, but we are being joined by another Xiaolin Dragon.”

“WHAT THE HELL?”

“There's another one?”

“What element are they?”

“Can we see that person?”

“Nani? O_O?”

“I wonder what they're like…”

A girl stepped out. She was quite tall, she had blonde hair that reached her shoulders and she was wearing a black and pink striped t-shirt over a white long sleeved top, and she was wearing a necklace that had a funny purple kitten face on it with pink eyes and a mischievous smile. Her eyes were dark green and she had a streak of black underneath her left eye, just like Jack Spicer's. She was wearing odd socks, one red and one dark green with big clompy yellow boots. She smiled widely at everyone.

“Hey people! How are you today? My name is Lynn and danke for welcoming me here! ^_^”

Raimundo and Kimiko stared at her oddly but Eyumi Ckay Hay Lin and Omi all rushed over to meet her.

“Hi Lynn! Hajimemashoote! Watashi wa Eyumi-chan … Oops, too used to Japanese, I mean, how do you do, I'm Eyumi! ^.^”

“Hey Eyumi, how ya doin'?”

“I am Omi dragon of water and I'm very glad to meet you!” Said Omi, right in Lynn's face.

“Hey Omi, you're such a cute little guy!!” She picked him up like a little doll and rubbed his ping-pong ball baldhead.

“This is better than a hug!” He cooed. Lynn laughed and put him down.

“Hi, I'm Hay Lin ^_^ Pleased to meet you!”

“Hi there! ”

“I'm Clay, nice to meet you Lynn.” Clay put out his hand formally.

“Hey Clay dude! ^_^” She shook his hand back.

Raimundo and Kimiko met Lynn too.

“So what element are you?” Kimiko asked with extreme interest.

“The element of Thunder, tcha! ^^” Lynn kicked the air.

Eyumi backed away. Everyone looked at her as her back hit the wall.”

“Eyumi, what are you doing?” Hay Lin asked.

“I-I I think Thunder totally rocks, no doubt about it, but I'm scared of Thunder!!”

Everybody burst out laughing. Eyumi blushed furiously and folded her arms.

“Holy shiznits, don't worry, I won't scare you! It was mean of us to laugh.”

“Yes, at least your fear is one which other people around the world fear. Do you know what I'm scared of?” Said Omi.”
”What?” Eyumi asked.

“SQUIRRELS!” He yelled.

Eyumi giggled and gave him a hug.

“I'm getting a lot of hugs lately! ^_^” Said Omi.











Meanwhile, in Jack Spicer's LAAAAIIIRRR…







“Heh heh heh… so, you'll come work for us?” Said Jack, linking his hands in that evil manner over his metal desk.

“Yes…” Replied a mysterious voice.

Suddenly Wuya's eyes lit up and she screamed. So did Jack…

“A SHEN-GON-WU HAS JUST REVEALED ITSELF! IT'S… IT'S…”

“What? WHAT?!” Yelled Jack.

“IT'S… THE ARMOUR OF HISUI-MUSHA!”

“The what now??”









Back at the temple, Dojo had sensed the same Shen-Gon-Wu.

“The Armour of Hisui-Musha!” Said Dojo.

“The armour of what?” Said Raimundo.

“Oh, oh, oh! I know! The Armour of JADE-WARRIOR!” Eyumi squealed.

“Exactly right! Hisui-Musha is Jade Warrior. This is Armour, kind of like the Two Ton Tunic, but not like it… the Two Ton Tunic is well… a two ton tunic… but Armour of Hisui-Musha is a jade armour that covers your entire body, and unlike the Two Ton Tunic you can run in it without it weighing you down, and it's ten times more stronger than the Two Ton Tunic. Hope that made sense, kids.”

“Yeah it did. So, let's go!”

Dojo super-sized and everyone hopped on his back.

“SHTA! AN ACTUAL DRAGON!! This just gets better and better!” Cried Lynn, clapping her hands. They flew up high.

“Yay! I'm actually used to this now!” Said Eyumi, standing up on Dojo's back.”

“I wouldn't do that if I were you Eyu! Sit down!” Said Hay Lin. “If you fall, there goes the Dragon of Light!”

“Oh, okay… good point.”



Outfit Description time, sorry! Hehe!

Eyumi: A black belly- showing top with pink hearts all over, a white skirt with red hearts all over with a lemon-yellow sash tied into a bow kimono style at the back. Her hair was blonde with a fringe and side bangs and two buns at the top with really long extension plaits hanging down from them. The plaits had pink and sky-blue streaks in them tied with rainbow bobbles. Her shoes were navy blue clompy high heel style shoes with long neon pink striped stockings. Her earrings were dark purple tringles. Her nails were the Union Jack symbol.

Hay Lin: A black T-shirt with a pink ying and yang sign on it with puffed sleeves, light denim shorts with rainbow sequins on them and a fake sapphire button. Her shoes were white baseball sneakers with angel wings on the back of them. Her earrings were little crystal dragons. Her nails were lilac and pink with navy stars on them. She had her blue contact lenses in.

Lynn (she changed): A black vest top with a light pink outline and the thunder nyan nyan on it with the Japanese writing for, “Hey, stupid! ” underneath in pink, a brown choker necklace with spikes coming out and a little panda face on it, a white Japanese school girl skirt with ripped edges and a stripy belt with scarlet and green stripes. Her shoes were dark purple squashy soft boots with lime green bows and red soles. Her earrings were one silver hoop and one gold hoop. Her nails were dark green with chibi Halo faces on them.

And you imagine what Kimiko was wearing yourself Hehe.







They landed in a huge green field with clear blue streams.

“What a pretty place!” Said Clay.

Raimundo looked at him oddly.

“Okay, let's split up, this field is pretty big.” Said Kimiko.

Everyone ran in different directions. Suddenly Dojo yelled at the top of his lungs that it was where he was (cause he could sense it…) and they had unwanted company…

“Jack Spicer!”

“The Armour of HYSU MOOSHI is mine!”

Everyone paused.

“It's HISUI MUSHA, Jack…” Said Wuya.

“Oh yeah, whoops. HUSHA MISUI!”

“Grrrrrr…”

“Sorry, sorry. I mean… oh forget it. The Jade Armour wu is mine!” Jack looked up, distracted. “Lynn?” He said.

“Jacky ”

“I didn't except to see you here.”

“Hehe!”

There was an awkward silence. Suddenly everyone charged for the wu. Guess which two people made it there first?

“Lynn, I challenge you to a Xiaolin Showdown!” Jack blushed slightly when he said it.

“I except! Name your game!”

“O-okay… the game is, the first one to pick the most grass! XIAOLIN SHOWDOWN!”

The scenery changed as usual, but the blades of grass grew as tall as lampposts and as thick as an average person. Picking them was going to be a job. A big butterfly flew over, holding a timer. They had ten minutes.

“GON-YE-TAMPAI!” Jack and Lynn shouted.

Jack tried to pull one out of the ground stupidly. No such luck.

“WHAT KIND OF MAGIC GRASS IS THIS??” He complained. Suddenly his face lit up. “Aha!” He said. He used his propellers to try and chop. It worked, so he got on with it.

Meanwhile, Lynn was charging around trying to kick and punch the grass, but it didn't work.

“What can I do?” She thought. Then she slapped her forehead. “Oh yeah, stupid me!” She said, grinning. Her hands glowed blue. “ELECTRIC SWEEP!! THUNDER!” She yelled. She swept her hands swiftly and cut about 5 thick blades of grass. “TCHA! ^_^”

“She used her element! Haha!” Said Omi.

“Yippee!” Said Eyumi, jumping up and down.

“No fair! You Xiaolin Warriors with your elements!” Shouted Jack.

“Hahaha!” Lynn laughed. She kept using her element to chop down the grass. Jack kept using his propellers.

“Who's picked the most?” Raimundo said. “Times running out!”

They watched as both Lynn and Jack's grass piled up, suddenly the timer buzzed and the remaining blades disappeared. The blades were counted.

“Lynn has one more than Jack!” said Hay Lin.

“NOOOO!” Wuya screamed.

“TCHA! Sorry Jacky, looks like I win dude ”

Jack grumbled but he didn't look too upset. In fact he looked kind of pleased. He flew off quietly.

“You just wait `til tomorrow, Xiaolin Losers.” He muttered. Unfortunately nobody heard him.

“YAY!!!!!! WAY TO GO LYNN! SHOURI!!!” Yelled Eyumi, giving Lynn a hug.

“Everyone always wins on their first showdown! It's so cold!” Omi cheered.

“It's that's so COOL, Omi, not cold.” Said Raimundo.

“But they are the same thing!”

“Well done Lynn, your element was so cool!” Said Hay Lin.

“Danke-hvala!”





Dojo flew them back to the temple, where they began training.

“I'd like each of you to practice your fighting skills by sparring against each other. No Shen-Gon-Wu involved.” Said Master Fung.



Eyumi and Hay Lin.

Raimundo and Omi.

Kimiko and Lynn.

Clay and Master Fung.





When they finished, Master Fung called Lynn and Eyumi over to him.

“I have something rather important to teach you two. Because you two are Light and Thunder, this opens the opportunity to learn a new move. The Zhouyo Zhiuyo Storm Formation.” (I made that up, it sounds cool. It's Zooyoh Zeeooyoh just in case )

Eyumi and Lynn looked at each other for a moment.

“That's sounds so cool!!! Let's learn it learn it learn it!” Lynn chanted.

“Hai hai hai!” Eyumi joined in.

“Okay. Lynn, you stepped over to the right. Eyumi, you stepped over to the left. Focus on your element only then it will happen. The position will come to you.”

“LIGHT!”

“THUNDER!”

Both: “ZHOUYO ZHIUYO STORM FORMATION!!”

They did it. The others came over to see.

“Wow, how cool.” Said Hay Lin.

“Yeah.” Everyone agreed.

“Can't we all learn a formation like that? Maybe me and Hay Lin could be, Wind and Ying-Yang formation?” Said Raimundo.

“I am sorry but it cannot be done. Lynn and Eyumi fit together as a storm. Eyumi is the lightning and Lynn is the… well, thunder.”

“Nawwww…”









Later, everyone was about to go to bed. Lynn was playing Goo Zombies 2. Raimundo came over to watch.

“Wow, you got to the 45th level!”

“Yeah. You see these headless zombies, you know you think you can't kill them because they haven't got a brain which is usually how you kill the other types? Well, you gotta pick up the old graves and throw them at their legs.”

“Ohhhhh. Wow, the boss! Zombie Hydra!”

“He's easy. My friend beat him. They showed me how to do it.”

Lynn beat the boss quickly.

“Wow, I'll try and do that on my one. I love Goo Zombies.”

“Yeah it rocks.”

“Shall we try to get to that level, Hay Lin?”

“Yeah sure! Hold on, just let me write my diary.”





Hay Lin's Diary

Dear Diary,

A new girl has come to the temple, Lynn. Shes really cool and really nice, Eyumi and I and everybody else are really good friends with her already. She loves video games like goo zombies 2 lol. Anyway, write more l8er. Rai wants me to play GZ2 with him now lol.



Hay Lin xx











Eyumi was listening to music from her pink mp3 (I have it in real life and I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT IT!!!!).

Kimi ga ite Boku ga iru
Itsumade mo Dokomade mo

Kimi ga ite Boku ga iru
Sore dake sa Sore ga subete sa…”
She sang.

“What are you singing?” Asked Kimiko.

“Flower Garden by Ayumi Hamasaki.”

“Ohhh.”

“”





It got later and everybody was sleeping. And dreaming…



Omi: Dreaming about showing the world of his greatness.

Eyumi: Dreaming about eating sushi with angel wings and strawberry milkshakes with smiling faces in a beautiful cloud world with cherry blossoms. She burped in her sleep.

Kimiko: Dreaming about being in charge on her own salon, the Keikoku Kawaii Salon.

Hay Lin: Dreaming about her and Raimundo. Strangely, domo-Kun was in the dream too, telling them both about plastic cups.

Lynn: Dreaming about being in Halo.

Raimundo: Dreaming about kissing Hay Lin.

Clay: Dreaming about flying cactuses and cows with sunglasses that were telling him to: “GO WEST, CLAY, GO WEST!!!!”





The next morning, after breakfast, clay asked Eyumi if he could talk to her for a sec. They went outside.

“What is it?” Eyumi asked.

“Well, I made you this.” He blushed, taking something out of his pocket. It was a beautiful, really detailed wood sculpture of Eyumi pulling a fighting pose underneath a tree. The tree had apples and in and he'd detailed every leaf amazingly. (So that's what he was carving with his back turned! ^.^;)

Eyumi gasped. “Clay!” she whispered. “It's so beautiful! Thank you… thank you so much!”

“I hope you like it. I worked really hard on it.”

“I can see… your work really paid off, I absolutely love it!”

“Really?”

“Yeah! I adore it! Thank you so much!” She gave him a hug.

“So that's a yes?”

“A yes to what?”

“Well I haven't met enough girls to ask them but—“

“I get you. Of course I'll be your girlfriend, Clay! I really like you too.”

“Really?”

“Yeah!”

Eyumi gave Clay a quick kiss on the cheek then they had a hug. AWWWW!!! MY CLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



To be Continued!







Quick language index:





Itami - pain, ache, sore, grief, distress, damage, bruise (Japanese)



Hisui - jade (Japanese)



Musha - warrior (Japanese)



Shouri - victory, triumph etc. (Japanese)



Watashi wa Eyumi - I am Eyumi



Hajimemashoote - how do you do.( Not the exact translation but it's something along those lines you know.)










































Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

xxLennexx on October 22, 2005, 4:50:13 PM

xxLennexx on
xxLennexxi thoght that it might help if i told u that im a white meat vegi so i only eat chicken + fish (i know i can hav ham but i dont like it lol)

xxLennexx on October 8, 2005, 4:47:32 AM

xxLennexx on
xxLennexxyay neelie-ness weeeeeeee btw the last thing elyon said woz dat there should b more 3 way talking on da PDAs !

needler on October 3, 2005, 10:37:20 AM

needler on
needlerWOOSH! UTTERLY AWESOME and thankyouse for putting Lynn in,and she talks EXACTLY the way she would in my Fanfic!(when she's not around Bubba that is!)
Yaar,keep it up!
And Clay carving the um,carving out for you is so sweet and original,Jack was cool too!^^