Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Enter NK High

Has Eyumi, Lilith (my cousin), Needler, Hay Lin and her friends Elyon and Boo in it. Anime madness!

Chapter 1 - Enter NK High

Chapter 1 - Enter NK High


Niji Kokoro High







It was a beautiful spring Japan morning in Tokyo. The air was fresh and crisp. Pink and white cherry blossoms fluttered down like fainting butterflies continuously. It's a shame the pretty and peaceful morning silence was broken by the scream of a 13-year-old girl.

Meet Eyumi Nakuru. Sweet, clumsy, a tad shy and often a bit misplaced. She was late for school again. Well, they were. Eyumi and her cousin, Lilith Kumoko. Lilith was sitting up in bed, reading. She looked up indignantly at Eyumi who was frantically rushing around trying to pull on red and yellow socks.

“Exactly how long have you been awake??” Eyumi shrieked.

Lilith glanced at the Domo-kun alarm clock casually. “Umm… I guess about half an hour.”

Eyumi looked at Lilith, her mouth open. “So why didn't you wake me up?? Why didn't YOU wake up??”

“Be-because I was reading, getting to the good bit. Takeo just confessed his love for Kaede—ow!!”

“Gah, darn you! You'd better get up, we've about ten minutes to get to school, and I've already got a detention from Miss Akina this week because of laughing with Hay Lin in maths. She's such an old bag—Miss Akina, that is, not Hay Lin…”

“Oh come on, stop going on and just get ready then…” Lilith sighed. She folded up her liliac futon, grabbed her school uniform then went into the bathroom to get changed. Eyumi quickly got changed into her school uniform in their room, then she folded up her pink futon hurriedly. She rushed into the second bathroom to wash and brush her short reddish-brown hair and put in contact lenses, and then she bolted down into the kitchen and gulped lotus tea and apple biscuits. Lilith emerged shortly after, grabbed her bag and set off with Eyumi.

It was quite a short walk, about 5 minutes or so, and they arrived there about 3 minutes late. 3 minutes doesn't seem much, but Miss Akina acted as if they were 3 hours late.

“This simply isn't good enough, Miss Nakuru and Miss Kumoko. I expect better from you two. You're lucky I'm on break duty or I'd extend your detention and hand out one more. Sit down please, and stop holding us up.”

Eyumi and Lilith hurried with dignity to their table, which was sitting Hay Lin, Elyon and Ako, though everyone called her Needler. Miss Akina didn't like their little group (then again she didn't like anyone's group) so she nailed them with icy glares for the rest of registration, then the bell rang and they were dismissed.

“So, o genki ka tomodachi's?” Eyumi asked everyone.

“Hai genki . Anata wa?” Hay Lin said.

“Hai genki. A bit late because SOMEONE was too busy reading to bother to wake me up!” Eyumi glared at Lilith jokily, using one of the menacing scowls they always laugh about. (We are very weird…) They both laughed then.

“Okies, I have Citizenship with Mr. Kaido…” Needler sighed.

“I have disgusting maths with Elyon and Eyumi.” Said Hay Lin, sticking her tongue out.

“I have music.” Said Lilith.

Hay Lin said, “Right, we'll meet again here after the first period, right?” And all the girls set off to their classes.

“Ooh, I can't wait!!!! It's the big NK football game this afternoon and we're doing the cheerleading!!!! SUPERHYPERFUNKIDISCOCHICKEN!!!” Hay Lin screeched.

“Jeez, Linnie, could you be anymore louder??” Eyumi complained, holding her hands to her ears and sweatdropping.

“Yeah Lin-ku, put your volume down!!” Said Elyon.

“I don't think she can… * sweat drop *”

Hay Lin whipped out her roller blade wheels and skated off down the corridor with Eyumi and Elyon running helplessly after her.

At that pace, they got to Maths frightfully on time. The teacher, Mr. Taikashi-sensei, raised his eyebrows in shock. Hay Lin gave him and peace sign and Eyumi and Elyon grinned foolishly whilst they slunk past him to their table.

Eyumi was gasping for breath.

“The…day…you…calm…down…I…will…die…”

“Well I'd better not calm down then!!! ^_^” Said Hay Lin.

“I… give up…” Eyumi gasped, slumping onto the table with Elyon looking worried.

After maths, all the girls met up again.

“SAVE ME FROM THIS KURE-JI ONNA!!” Eyumi yelled, collapsing onto Needler and Lilith.

“Ooooookay…” Lilith said.

“Do we have art now?” Needler asked.

“Yup. Our new topic is art about facial expressions, I heard.” Lilith replied.

“Facial expressions?? Bah…”

“You and your… er… you-ness, Needler! ^_^;;” Said Lilith.

“Gahhhh!!! I hate Tuesdays. Why do we have to suffer Science with Miss Akina?? She's so evil she won't let us even do a practical!!” Hay complained.

“I know, I wish I could bop her on the head with my Magic Heart hammer… ¬_¬” Eyumi sighed.

“I WISH I COULD RUN HER OVER WITH MY TANK!!!” *Needler as a chibi jumps into a big green tank and drives it along while the other girls as chibis run for their lives*

“Eek!! C'mon, let's go…! The bell will go soon! Meet in the canteen at break, right?! O_O” Lilith grabbed Needler and Eyumi by their arms and hauled them away. Chibi Hay Lin picked up chibi Elyon and skidded down the corridor the opposite way as Elyon shrieked. ^_^

Mrs. Hanashibara was their art teacher. She was quiet young but chubby and wore big paint splodged smocks and had a warm round face with an equally inviting smile. The girls really liked her.

“Sit down girls, there you go. Is everyone here? Let's begin. Our new topic is studying facial expressions. If you ever want to make an animated film or a cartoon or anything like that, they're very important as you need to obviously convey the feelings of your character. Now, you have A3 paper and a soft pencil in front of you. I'd like you to draw yourself pulling as many facial expressions as you can, trying to make them look as realistic as possible.”

Everyone drew and drew. Mrs. Hanashibara walked around, peering at everyone's work.

“Good, Eyumi, good. You've really captured the feel of that face… just try to use a little more shading and darken it a bit. That's nice, Ako, nice. A bit more feel through the eyes… but that face is just fantastic. Good Lilith… that face shape is just a tiiiiiny bit off, but your shading is SUPERB. Well done!”

Break, finally!!! The girls all met up by the canteen where they bought Mochi, sweetened dried plums and sushi-2-go. They shared it around while they chatted.

“I don't believe Miss Akina. ALL I did was snigger a teensy bit when she took and drink of water and choked, but then she goes completely kure-ji, right, completely kichigai, and gives me a detention!!! HOW EVIL!!” Hay Lin complained. To cheer her up Eyumi handed her some watermelon bubblegum.

“I know, she's so evil. Let's all glare at an invisible Miss Akina.” (Something else Lucy and me do…) Everyone glared ferociously at the wall whilst two girls coming by gave them funny looks. After all, these girls were the weird ones. The popular ones, but the weird ones.

Cheerleading time!!! The boys of NK High were playing a big football game against Gakusei High.

“UBERFUNKIDISCOCHEESE!!! I love cheerleading!!! Let's get changed!”

They all rushed into the cheerleader changing room and got dressed into their customized cheerleading outfits, which were all colours of the rainbow, like their pom-poms. The head P.E teacher and cheerleader coach, Miss Keiko. She was very young and punky. She was the girls favourite teacher ever except Mrs. Hanashibara.

The football game began. The girls performed their cheerleading sequence:





Go, go, NK guys, play it proud for NK high, go, go, do your best, do better than all the rest. Come on, play it right, give the other team a fright, yeah yeah, lets go now, eek yay yeah kawaii yow!!!





The game was played right until the end of the day. NK High won the game 8 to 6.

The girls were exhausted, but really happy.

“How about we go back to my house?” Said Hay Lin.

“Yeah, that would be sugoi!” Said Elyon.

“Okie dokie, I'll just get one of my cars to pick us up.” Hay Lin opened a deep purple mobile phone. “Yeah, Moshi Moshi, could you pick us up? That would be fab. Arigato! ^_^”

“Gaaaaaah… my legs ache!!! I'm thirsty!” Needler moaned, stretching.

“It's okay, you can rest in Hay Lin's car ^_^.” Said Eyumi.

“No kidding… hey Hay Lin, can we have some Chinese tea when we get there?” Asked Lilith.

“Sure ^_^ Oh oh, wanna do the karaoke?”

“HAI HAI HAI!!” Eyumi gasped. “I LOVE SINGING!!”

“DITTO!!!” Hay Lin said, and they linked arms. Elyon linked Hay Lin's other arm, then Lilith and Needler joined in the linking until they were walking in a big long line, laughing.

They got picked up in the bright green car and got to Hay Lin's house.

“Make yourselves at home.”

“Can I have have some pocky? =3” Needler asked.

“Sure. Will someone help me set up the Karaoke?”

“I WILL!” Elyon yelled.

After some effort, they got the purple karaoke system set up and everyone sat on the sofa.

“Okie, so who's going first?” Hay Lin asked.

“I WILL OH PLEASE!!” Eyumi shouted.

“Okay. What are you going to sing?”

“Oh, oh, I know! No, wait… shall I sing Sekai no Yakusoku or Boy's and Girls? O_O”

“Sing Sekai no Yakusoku now, because it's so pretty then sing Boys and Girls later or some other time.” Said Lilith.

“All right.” So she began singing.









namida no oku ni yuragu hohoemi wa

toki no hajime kara no sekai no yakusoku…



ima wa hitori demo futari no kinou kara

kyou wa umare kirameku

hajimete atta hi no you ni



omoide no uchi ni anata wa inai

soyokaze to natte hoho ni furetekuru…



komorebi no gogo no wakare no ato mo

kesshoote owaranai sekai no yakusoku



ima wa hitori demo ashoota wa kagirinai

anata ga oshietekureta

yoru ni hisomu yasashisa…



omoide no uchi ni anata wa inai

seseragi no uta ni kono sora no iro ni

hana no kaori ni itsumademo ikite…







Lilith sniffed. “That song is… so nice.” She wiped her eyes. Eyumi sniffed with her.

“Isn't it just?” They both sniffed together…

“My turn! I'm gonna sing… I'm Walking On Sunshine!!”

“YAY I LOVE THAT SONG.” Said Elyon.







Oh! Ohhhh yeeeah
I used to think maybe you loved me now baby I'm sure
And I just cant wait till the day when you knock on my door
Now everytime I go for the mailbox, gotta hold myself down
Cos I just wait till you write me your coming around

I'm walking on sunshine, wooah
I'm walking on sunshine, woooah
I'm walking on sunshine, woooah
and don't it feel good!!

Hey, all right now
and don't it feel good!!
Hey yeah

I used to think maybe you loved me, now I know that its true
and I don't want to spend all my life , just in waiting for you
now I don't want you back for the weekend
not back for a day , no no no
I said baby I just want you back and I want you to stay

woah yeah!
I'm walking on sunshine, wooah
I'm walking on sunshine, woooah
I'm walking on sunshine, woooah
and don't it feel good!!

Hey, all right now
and don't it feel good!!
Hey yeah, oh yeah
and don't it feel good!!

walking on sunshine
walking on sunshine

I feel the love,I feel the love, I feel the love that's really real
I feel the love, I feel the love, I feel the love that's really real

I'm on sunshine baby oh
I'm on sunshine baby oh

I'm walking on sunshine wooah
I'm walking on sunshine wooah
I'm walking on sunshine wooah

and don't it feel good!!
I'll say it again now
and don't it feel good!!

Cont till the end













“WOOT! That song totally rocks.” Said Elyon.

“Yeah, it does!” Said Needler, munching chocolate pocky.

“Ano! ^_^” Said Hay Lin. “Hey, how about you all stay over tonight? We'll go get your stuff then we can just go to school in the morning.”

“Yay, that sounds great!”



























Kure-ji - Crazy


Kichigai - Mad, madness

Kawaii - You know what that means! XD
















Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

xxLennexx on November 11, 2005, 12:41:26 AM

xxLennexx on
xxLennexxMORE NOW PLEZ

xxLennexx on November 1, 2005, 11:54:10 PM

xxLennexx on
xxLennexxlol agggggghhhhhhh DT (detention) blahhhhhhhhh I neva had DT be4 *** pokes halo*** ah well =3

needler on November 1, 2005, 6:14:23 PM

needler on
needlerAwesoome!
Hehe,thanks for not making me sing!
Hey...I left my tank in the Scool Parkinglot! Ontop the principals car...>.>;

Erushi-Hime on October 31, 2005, 11:42:54 PM

Erushi-Hime on
Erushi-HimeI didn't have time to make it longer and more exciting. I promise I'll update soon and make the next chapter better.