Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Enter Sailor Sun! The Senshi of Darkness!

This is a story that occurs after Sailor Moon Stars! It is only based off of the anime since the manga pretty much finished itself. Anyway it occurs shortly after the battle with Galaxia and continues from there.

Chapter 1 - Enter Sailor Sun! The Senshi of Darkness!

Chapter 1 - Enter Sailor Sun! The Senshi of Darkness!
Peace returned to Tokyo after the battle with Galaxia. And as Usagi and the others said goodbye to their new friends from Kinmoku, a new trouble began brewing. A darkness that could not go unoticed.

Usagi layed back against the tree, with her lunch in hand she sat in the cool shade, thinking about yet another new failure to add to her collection. "Ami-chan! Please help me study! If I get another bad grade my parents will kill me!"
"Usagi-chan everytime I try to tutor you you always dose off or pay more attention to a new manga release." said Ami.
"Yah Usagi, your just a lost cause!" Minako said with a great degree of sarcasism.
"But school is just so boring, why can't we just eat some yummy cake and sleep as long as we want." Usagi groaned.
"Well Usagi if there is a place like that sign me up!!" Minako joyfully boasted. Everyone laughed and they enjoyed the rest of their lunch happily talking about plans for the future, things only normal people would discuss. For once in their lives they all lived in peace.
Usagi and the others met up with Rei at the normal spot. As they sat around enjoying their desserts and laughing and joking around, they saw a group of people running as if they were being chased by a terrible beast. Usagi and the others got up and ran outside, they found a beautiful young woman standing in the middle of the deserted streets. This woman was dressed in straight black, her hair was very dark shade of blue, a little lighter than blue. The black dress did not match up with the situation she was in, a beautiful skippy black dress for the cause of terror. "You who have sailor lights, come before me now!" The woman screamed at the top of her lungs.
"Usagi-chan, transform now!" Yelled Luna in the heat of panic.
"Moon Eternal Make-Up!" yelled Usagi
"Mars Crystal Power.." yelled Rei.
"Mercury Crystal Power.." yelled Ami.
"Jupiter Crystal Power.." yelled Mako-chan.
"Venus Crystal Power.." yelled Minako.
"Make-UP!" Everyone yelled.

The woman smiled a most evil smile. She was satified with the outcome she had produced. Five Sailor Senshi stood in front of her and all she had to do was pick who was first, all the work had been done for her. The woman reached out her hand and beckoned to the Senshi, "which one of you would like to be my demostration!"
"Who are you and what do you want!"Yelled Usagi, getting a little annoyed now.
"I am the Senshi of the Underworld, I am Sailor Nemsis! And who are you?!" Said the woman.
"I stand of love and justice, Sailor Pretty Soldier Senshi, Sailor Moon!" Usagi announced. Sailor Nemsis smirked an evil smirk, she gazed to her side waiting for something, or someone, to appear. She straightened her hand out and aimed carefully at her first target, Sailor Mars. To her mars looked the most vunerable.
"Sailor Moon is it possible for her to be a Senshi?" Luna asked.
"Luna! How am I supposed to know!?" Usagi whined.
"Well we never heard rumors of there NOT being a Sailor Nemsis, at this point we can only call it true." Ami exclaimed.
"Well, whoever she is, she is going down!" Mako-chan said excited now about the thrill at a new fight. Sailor Nemsis, shot a single beam of light that shot straight through Jupiter, not who she wanted but she would have to do.
"JUPITER!!" The four senshi yelled out. Sailor Jupiter fell to the ground, she was absolutly lifeless. Her eyes where blank and she fell with a great thud. Everyone ran to her side but she seemed to be dead, or dying.
"HAHAHA, NOW THEN SAILOR LIGHT COME BEFORE US!" Nemsis yelled.

"Stop right there Sailor Nemsis" A mysterious voice called from beyond. The senshi looked around to find the source of the cry, but were unable to pinpoint it. Sailor Nemsis on the other hand stared straight at the cause of the outbust with a distressed look.
"You who spreads evil and chaos across this world, you who abuses the dark power. I am the Soldier of Darkness, I am Sailor Sun" The girl exclaimed an jumped between Usagi and Nemsis.
Another black figure joined Sailor Sun and exclaimed, "I am Sailor Chibi Sun!"
"In the name of the Sun we shall take back the power in which you stole!" They both said in unison.

Now the four senshi stood awstruck, one senshi was dying. And now there was three new senshi that had introduced themselves all over the course of a single day. Now they had to determine if Sailor Sun was there friend or foe.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment