Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Friend or Foe! The Choice of a Pure Heart!

This is a story that occurs after Sailor Moon Stars! It is only based off of the anime since the manga pretty much finished itself. Anyway it occurs shortly after the battle with Galaxia and continues from there.

Chapter 2 - Friend or Foe! The Choice of a Pure Heart!

Chapter 2 - Friend or Foe! The Choice of a Pure Heart!
The senshi were confused. This "Sailor Sun" was a controller of darkness! She said she protected it and she was here to help them?! A small cat jumped down to Sailor Chibisun's side, Luna hissed, she had finally realized where the people were from. "Sailor Sun, so good to see you again!" Sailor Nemsis boasted," I thought our last meeting in Kyoto would have been our last!"
"Nemsis, how can you stoop so low as to attack innocent people! You are just sick!" Sailor Sun yelled, she quickly turned around and headed toward Jupiter. The other senshi braised themselves, she bent down and held her hand out over Jupiter's chest. "Power of a senshi, the core of their being come forth from your deep sleep and aid us in battle," Sailor Sun mumbled. A huge light appeared and disappeared as quickly as it had come, and a little green ball stood in it's wake. Sailor Sun took it and it disappeared.
"WAIT!!" Sailor Moon yelled,"What about Jupiter! Will she be alright?"
"Your friend will be fine, Sailor Moon-chan," Chibisun said.
"Sailor Sun we must get going we no longer have a purpose here." The cat said with a deep urgency.
"Yes, Mushuro, you are right. Chibisun we are leaving" Sailor Sun said.
"Right" Sailor Chibisun replied. The three of them disappeared into the night and were forgotten. Sailor Nemsis was gone too, she retreated seeing that the battle was pointless now.
"Usagi-chan, I have to talk to you and the rest too," Luna exclaimed. Jupiter opened her eyes and sat up.
"Huh? What happened?! Where is the enemy!?" Jupiter said confused and dazed. Everyone hugged her, glad she was alright and they retreated for now to figure out a strategy.

Makoto's Apartment:
"Luna, what's wrong, is there something on my face?" Usagi asked as she looked for some stray cake on her face.
"Usagi-chan! For once be serious, we have a huge problem!!" Luna hissed in distress.
"Luna what's wrong with you? We beat the enemy" Minako said, "and not to mention we found some new alli..."
"Minako! Those two are not our allies!" Luna disagreed
"But Luna what point do we have to distrust Sailor Sun and Sailor Chibisun? They helped up get rid of Nemsis and she returned Jupiter back to normal" Ami exclaimed.
"Well, I'll explain to you everything I know about those two senshi. If you still want to trust them then their is nothing I can do," Luna started.
"Ok Luna lets here what you know, I may help us understand our enemy's motive as well." Makoto said, as she brought out another cake for Usagi to devour.
"Alright, long ago when the Silver Millienium was still around Queen Serenity was at war with Queen Helion of the Dark Kingdom. The Dark Kingdom was also known as the Kingdom of the Sun. The Sun Kingdom wanted the power of the Silver Crystal that Queen Serenity possessed. But soon the tide turned and Queen Serenity was about to stop the Sun Kingdom for good. But, Queen Helion summoned Queen Beryl and her army in order to destroy the Moon Kingdom for good. Sailor Sun was sent to the Moon Kingdom in order to make sure that Queen Beryl fufilled her part of the deal, but she was killed by her own allies and she must have been reborn with the rest of us." Luna explained, the five of them looked at her in shock.
"Luna does that mean that Sailor Sun is our enemy as well?" Rei asked.
"No! That can't be true Luna, it just can't!" Usagi yelled,"no senshi is bad! Haven't we seen that yet, every senshi we have fought have always been good clouded by evil!" Usagi stormed out of Makoto's apartment. She truly couldn't believe that someone who had saved her friend was an evil person.
"Usagi-chan," everyone said. But they just sat there, they didn't move, they all contemplated what Usagi had said.

Usagi ran as far away from her dear friends as she was able to, she didn't want to think about anything. For once in her life she wanted to find something to do alone. Usagi plopped on the park bench and layed back and look at the stars, she reflected on her life. Her childhood, the battle with Beryl, every detail from the beginning of her life as Sailor Moon to now. She still couldn't understand why everyone assumed that Sailor Sun was bad. Usagi knew that she possessed some compassion that would protect the senshi from anything.
"Umm...Excuse me, but are you ok?" A voice said, Usagi looked up, she saw another beautiful woman staring at her. She had long black hair, probably longer than Rei's, she had a beautiful shade of sky blue eyes that seemed to sparkle at her. Usagi looked in amazment, this girl couldn't be much older than she was!
"Uhh, yeah I was just thinkin about some stuff" Usagi said embarrassed.
"Oh, well maybe I can help, may I sit?" She said.
"OH! Yeah" Usagi said as she scooted to her left to make room for her, "by the way, my name is Tsukino Usagi. But please call me Usagi!"
"Nice to meet you Usagi," the girl said,"I am Mitsuke Erin." She held out her hand and looked as professional as possible. Usagi shook it and they both laughed.
"Erin-chan, what are you doing in a place like this at this time of night?" Usagi questioned.
"Well I guess I could ask you the same thing" Erin said, Usagi blused. Erin chuckled and then she continued "but I'm here because I am little nervous, you see I start at a new high school tomorrow since I have just moved here."
"Well. Where are you going to school," Usagi asked in pure intrest.
"I'm going to Juban High but...."Erin started.
"I GO THERE!! Don't worry Erin-chan I'll show you around, I'll even introduce you to my friends if it makes you feel any better." Usagi exclaimed.
"Thank you Usagi." Erin said with sincerity, "so Usagi why are you here at this time of night?"
"Oh well you see" Usagi started, "me and my friends were talking about someone at school who everyone has been saying is a mean person. So my friends said that we should stay away from them, but I disagreed and kinda stormed out."
"I see, Usagi I admire your determination to be kind to people, it's not something you see very often especially in this day and age. But Usagi you should apologize as soon as you see them tomorrow so that they don't distrust you. If you are all friends it will be alright." Erin said with confinence.
"Thanks Erin-chan!!" Usagi exclaimed, "I should probably get going, I'll see you tomorrow."
"Bye Usagi," Erin said. They both went there separate ways with the promise of meeting tomorrow. They both had no suspisions of one another, and they both had no idea as to what was coming.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment