Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - The Unveiling Truth

Another story of mine that i did a few years back. This isn't like your typical stories but this is more like a creation story about how the world and other things came to be. But it eventually sounds like a story when i give it a main character XD.

Chapter 2 - The Unveiling Truth

Chapter 2 - The Unveiling Truth
Psych who cherished his younger sister could not stop mourning for days. It was many a weeks before he stepped out from his palace. One day while walking through his garden he came across a beautiful giant lotus, the same lotus left behind by Cour. He had never seen such beauty and took great lengths to keep it hidden and protected.

The other seven Deities were non-to happy about sharing the heavens with each other. They constantly fought over who was the best. Psych, being the oldest Deity, sent the each of the seven Deities to a place on earth. Psych then created little creatures that were extremely intelligent, called Sprites, and sent them down to earth as well. Now each of the seven Deities each had their own town to control at their will and was pleased with the power they had over the Sprites.

Along with the Sprites, Psych created the Beasts. The Beasts were also sent down to earth but lived in the forests away from the Deities control. The Beasts were much smarter and were capable of using powerful magic. The Sprites thought themselves to be better than the Beasts and looked down upon them. Eventually an army of Sprites was formed to go conquer the Beasts and take over as the supreme beings on earth. Psych who was outraged at the Sprites went down to earth and punished the army of Sprites by turning them into hideous demons and monsters. The demons that were now ashamed of what they have done and what the looked like fled to the dark corners of the earth. The other Sprites were then turned into beings called Humans.

The Humans were now afraid of the Beasts, as they were clearly better. But the Beasts were not foolish like the Humans had once been and did not seek revenge as they had witnessed what the Gods could do. Instead the Beasts remained to live quietly in the forests and practice their magic.

The seven Deities did not like the idea of Psych being the supreme ruler of all creatures and wanted to murder him. The seven Deities worked together and plotted of how to get rid of Psych, but they all secretly plotted against each other as well. It happened that Psych was throwing a banquet at his palace in invited the seven gods and all the Humans and the Beasts. It was at this banquet that Psych would meet his demise.

Psych only had one weakness and that was his trust in people. After the Humans and Beasts had left the banquet, the seven Deities decided to present Psych with a gift. The gift was the finest wine that the Gods could of created. Psych was overjoyed and quickly took a big glass of wine and gulped it all down. Psych quickly felt himself feeling drowsy and realized that he had been poisoned. With the last of his power, Psych sent down his precious lotus down to earth as so nobody could ever find it. Psych then closed his eyes and he never awoke again. The seven Deities were all grinning at the defeat of their eldest Deity and went back down to earth.

A catastrophic war was soon approaching. The seven Deities were striving to be the best and sent spies to each town to see how the each Deity was doing. If one Deity created a giant statue of himself, so did the rest. This went on for many years before the Deities grew tired of being equals.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment