Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - The Mark of an Empress

Another story of mine that i did a few years back. This isn't like your typical stories but this is more like a creation story about how the world and other things came to be. But it eventually sounds like a story when i give it a main character XD.

Chapter 3 - The Mark of an Empress

Chapter 3 - The Mark of an Empress
On the outskirts of the seven towns lived one family. They neither fit in with the Humans or the Beasts because of one girl called Emmelyn. She was the offspring of a Sprite and a Beast and because of that the family was looked down upon. Emmelyn had an older half sister who was a full-blooded Human named Nairi. Nairi despised Emmelyn because she caused the family to be an outcast and most of all because of her beauty. Emmelyn had snowy white hair that was as soft as silk and piercing green eyes.

Emmelyn felt great guilt for the suffering she brought upon her family and would wander into the forest hoping that by her running away she could make her family accepted once again. But her mother would not allow this to happen, her mother was the only person who loved Emmelyn. Nairi hated Emmelyn and wanted to get rid of her at all cost so she would constantly make Emmelyn feel guilty so she would run away.

It happened that one time when Emmelyn went into the forest she decided to venture further then she ever had before. It was not long until she got herself lost and she no longer knew what to do. Emmelyn thought that this would be better for her family and continued to wander further in. Then as if by magic, blue orbs that could float appeared in front of Emmelyn. These orbs brought her to a beautiful lake the shimmered in the moonlight and in the middle of the lake was a giant lotus. Emmelyn cautiously stepped on the rocks in the lake and made her way to the lotus. She carefully touched the lotus and as soon as she did the lotus opened up and a young girl was standing inside. This young girl had a white aura that surrounded her and seemed to be as light as air. Emmelyn stood in awe before this figure and was speechless. The young girl called herself Sapheneia and kissed Emmelyn on her forehead and left a mark upon it. This mark resembled a lotus flower that was colored a light pinkish gray. Sapheneia enclosed herself within the flower once more and the night was still.

Emmelyn awoke next to her family and thought everything was a dream, until she went to a nearby lake and saw her reflection. The mark was still there and this mark would soon set her destiny.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment