Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - The Great Celebreation

Another story of mine that i did a few years back. This isn't like your typical stories but this is more like a creation story about how the world and other things came to be. But it eventually sounds like a story when i give it a main character XD.

Chapter 5 - The Great Celebreation

Chapter 5 - The Great Celebreation
The next few days all of the seven towns were trying to find the girl named Emmelyn. Many girls tried posing as the chosen Empress but none could fit the description that Sapheneia had left them. The Humans and the Beasts took great lengths to find this girl and put up many posters hoping that somebody would know where to find this girl.

During the war that had just ended, Emmelyn and Nairi’s mother fell ill and passed away. Nairi ceasing this as her chance to leave Emmelyn behind, she left for the nearest town knowing that Emmelyn could not follow her. Emmelyn who had been lied to by Nairi waited outside the town for her sister’s return. She waited until nightfall and Nairi still did not return but she continued to wait.

Nairi who was enjoying her freedom was confused at why everyone was in such a panic. She looked over at one of the posters and was speechless, the poster wanted Emmelyn. Nairi thinking she could get a reward for turning her sister in rushed back to where she left Emmelyn. Nairi grabbed the sleeping Emmelyn by the wrist and dragged her to the town and brought her to the village elder. The elder was much surprised at the sight of Emmelyn and brought others who had heard Sapheneia’s prophecy. There was no mistake; they had found their Empress.

All seven cities threw a great celebration that lasted the entire week, a festival in honor of their savior Sapheneia and their Empress Emmelyn. Nairi was outraged that her sister was to become Empress.

The villagers from all seven towns came together and made an eighth town in the center of the seven towns. This eighth town would become the capital of the kingdom and where Emmelyn would live in the newly built palace. Emmelyn who was swept away by everything was very modest and humble. She did not forget about her sister and invited her to live at the palace with her.

Emmelyn threw a banquet for everyone that lived in her kingdom in thanks for everything that they had done. During the banquet, the oldest member of the Beast clan greeted Emmelyn and Nairi. Both were blessed with eternal youth in order to ensure that the new kingdom would never fall.

Emmelyn and Nairi continued to live in the new kingdom with no problems for many months. But Nairi grew extremely jealous and left the towns and was never heard from again. It was said that she went with the Demons, as her hate for all Humans and Beasts was as great as theirs.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment