Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Epilogue

Another story of mine that i did a few years back. This isn't like your typical stories but this is more like a creation story about how the world and other things came to be. But it eventually sounds like a story when i give it a main character XD.

Chapter 6 - Epilogue

Chapter 6 - Epilogue
Many years passed in the peaceful kingdom before problems started to arise. Demons started attacking the seven towns that surrounded the capital. Nobody could explain why the demons had started attacking spontaneously, until a shadowed figure emerged from the demon army with a cynical laughter, her dark flowing hair and bright yellow eyes that pierced through all with her menacing look. She announced herself as Nairi, she was no longer the jealous girl who hated her sister; she was now the Queen of shadows and ruler of all Demons. She had but one goal, to destroy the kingdom that she believed should have rightfully been hers.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
Thats the end for now XD with the way i ended it could call for a sequel but we will see. also FYI the Emmelyn in this story is not to be confused with the Emmelyn in my other story :D i just happen to like that name...alot XD.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment