Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Ninja Academy

This story is about the life of my OC character...Eva Uchiha...which is also my nickname! Enjoy! XD

Chapter 2 - Ninja Academy

Chapter 2 - Ninja Academy
 It's the first day of school at ninja academy and everyone had heard about the murder of the Uchiha Clan, with only 3 survivers...Eva...Sasuke...and the infamous Itachi. Eva and Sasuke walked through the hall and suddenly some one stopped them. It was the annoying Naruto.
 
"What are YOU 2 doing here?"
"What? Suddenly we can't go to school just because our family was killed?" Eva asked.
"Yeah who are you to come up to us and talk to us like that?" Sasuke yelled.
 
Naruto stomped away, mad as ever. So Eva and Sasuke walked to class with out anymore interruptions. In class, the students were  put into teams of four. When 6 teams had aldready been grouped together it was finally there turn to be called. "Eva, Sasuke, Naruto, and Sakura...you are team 7." Iruka announced.  Eva and Sasuke were happy that they were on the same team, but they hated the fact that they would be brought down by Naruto.
 
 The teaming up was for the chunin exams.
"Your first exam is a written test where you can absolutley not cheat!" Iruka told them.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment