Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1

Sakura goes to Suna with her dad, while her dad is on a mission. She meets Gaara and they become friends, but the day before they leave Gaara goes crazy and attacks her, leaving his mark upon her.

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1
"Daddy!" a 6-year-old called.

A man with green eyes and brown hair turned towards his daughter as she ran up to him. Tears were streaming down her face, so he knew that she had been teased about her forehead again.

He sighed as he gathered her into his arms. He didn't really have time for this he had a mission in Suna, but her mother was on a mission so he would have to comfort her.

Sakura noticed her dad in his ninja atire. She looked up at him.

"Daddy, where are you going?" she asked.

Mr. Haruno smiled at his daughter. "I'm going to Suna. I have a mission." he said.

The pink haired girl frowned. "I don't want you to go Daddy! I don't wanna be alone!" she said, her voice raising with each word.

Mr. Haruno smiled. "How about I take you with me." he said.

Sakura's face lighted up. "OK!" she yelled.

Haruno (I'm tired of writing Mr. Haruno, so I'll call him Haruno from now on) smiled. "I have to ask Hokage-sama though."

"Ask me what?" a voice said.

Haruno turned and saw none other then the Hokage. "Can I take my daughter on my mission? Her mother is on a mission and won't be back for a while and I don't know how long I'll be on my mission and I don't want her alone." Haruno said.

The Third smiled down at Sakura, who in turn smiled to him. "You can take her. I'm sure someone can watch her. Maybe Yashamaru. (spelling?) He watches Gaara, the Kazekages' youngest child"

Haruno nodded. "Come on then Sakura. We need to get you packed."

"But, Daddy! I don't have any clothes to wear in the desert." she protested.

Haruno smiled. "It's OK. We'll get you clothes when we get there, but there's a three day journey."

Sakura's mouth formed and 'O' showing she understood.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sakura woke up. She remebered a forest then a desert, then nothing. She must have passed out. "Daddy!" she called, wondering where her father was.

She frowned when no one anwsered. "Daddy!" she called again.

The door opened, but her Daddy didn't come through, instead was a man with blonde hair. "Hello Sakura-san. I'm Yashamaru. I'm going to be taking care of you while you dad is on his mission."

Sakura nodded and looked around, realizing that she was in a unfamilar place. There was a bed (which she was in) a closet, a door (which she assumed lead to the bathroom) and a nightstand to the right of the bed.

She got out of bed and looked towards Yashamaru. "Are you hungry?" he asked.

Sakura nodded. Yashamaru motioned for her to follow him as he left. She walked out the door a few moments later.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sakura was walking to a park with Temari, one of the Kazekages children. Yashamaru had asked her to watch the pink haired girl and Temari agreed.

She chuckled when she saw Sakura looking arouned, her emerald eyes wide as she took everything in.

When they got to the park Sakura saw several kids playing, but one was alone in the sandbox. He had red hair and pale green eyes. The other kids were avoiding him, or glaring at him.

The boy looked sad, so Sakura went over to talk to him.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Temari looked over at Sakura and saw that she was heading over to Gaara. She didn't do anything, because she was sure that the girl wouldn't appreciate it if she stopped her from talking with him. Temari sighed and hopped that Gaara didn't lose control.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gaara sat in the sandbox, alone. He felt the stares of the other children and the adults. Tears came to his eyes, but he refused to let them fall.

He looked up and saw his sister, Temari, walking towards the playground with a girl his age. She had pink hair and emerald green eyes. She looked around, but her eyes rested on him.

Temari had wondered some ways to talk to her friends.

Sakura walked towards Gaara, who thought she was going to hurt him. Temari saw her walking towards him, but didn't do anything though she had a look of concern on her face.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sakura reached the sandbox. The redhead looked scared. Sakura tilted her head to the side. "Why are you scared? I'm not going to hurt you." she said.

Gaara looked at her. "Y-your not?" he asked.

Sakura shook her head and smiled. "Nope! My name is Haruno Sakura. I'm staying with Yashamaru while my dad is doing his mission. Kazekage-sama told Temari to watch me. Temari-san said that I would meet her brothers. Kankarou and Gaara. Are you Gaara?" she asked him.

Gaara nodded. "Nice to meet you Gaara-kun!" she said rather loudly.

Kids on the playground turned to look at them. One of the older ones walked over to them and said to Sakura. "You shouldn't be near him. He's a monster, a demon!" the boy said.

Gaara looked down, now the girl wouldn't play with him.

Sakura glared at the boy. "Demon? Monster? He looks like a 6-year-old boy with red hair and pale green eyes. He's looks sad and hurt. Not like a demon."

The boy looked surprised at this, but didn't give up. He leaned close to Sakura and said, "He has the Shakaku (spelling?) sealed in him. He's a demon."

Sakura frowned.

Tears sprung to Gaara's eyes. He looked at Sakura. She wouldn't play with him now that she knew.

Sakura smiled and punched the boy in the stomach. He doubled over gasping for breath. "W-what w-w-was that f-f-f-for?" he studdered.

"Gaara isn't a monster. He's the prision of one. Shakaku is the prisinor. Gaara is a hero for keeping a demon inside him. He's protecting the village by doing so. If Gaara-kun was a demon then there wouldn't be a Sand village. You should be nicer to Gaara-kun!" Sakura said, yelling the last part.

Everyone looked at her. Temari smiled when the girl stood up for her brother.

"Stupid girl..." people were muttering. "She's going to die.", "the monster is going to kill her."

The boy that had been talking to her shook his head and walked away still clucthing his stomach.

Sakura smiled at Gaara and sat next to him. "Can I play with you?" She asked.

Gaara's eyes lighted up. He smiled and nodded.\

------------------

That's the first chapter. Hope you enjoyed.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

BelleMorte8223 on December 25, 2008, 12:29:01 AM

BelleMorte8223 on
BelleMorte8223Very nice.