Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The beginning, or maybe the end as well...

gift to cutesonic, sunflower_the_hedgehog (im still sorry for the arguement) and sonicgirl.

Chapter 1 - The beginning, or maybe the end as well...

Chapter 1 - The beginning, or maybe the end as well...


How they met.

This story is how cassy and aleena and sunflower met, okay? Just for those who wonder.

All non related stuff is in italics.



Aleena via cassy.



Aleena was walking along a path in the forest, when she was knocked over by a yellow blur, not willing to investigate, she just sat there, in the middle of the past, in the distance she heard a yell “three…. Two…. One…. Ready or not! Here I come!” and with that a yellow blur shot over the hill she had just climbed, and as she, aleena, was still sitting on the road, so of course, she was blocking the yellow blurs way, the yellow blur gave a muffled scream, as she tripped over aleena's leg, turning out to be, as it landed, a female yellow hedgehog with shoulder length brown hair which had purple streaks, she had a flower tucked behind one ear, her eyes were green and sparkling with tears, as she nursed a bruised ankle.

“owwwwwwwwwwww!! That hurt! You stupid cat” cassy.

Aleena got up and growled at cassy, her ears flat, her eyes narrowed,

She curled her tail, squaring for a fight,

“I am not stupid!!” aleena.

“are so”

“not”

“are”

“not”

“are”

“not”

“are”

“not”

“are”

“not not not!!!”

“I am cassy and I say you ARE!!!”

just at that moment, another yellow hedgehog, presumably the one who had passed earlier,

“hey not fair two against one!!!” aleena

hmm getting interesting isn't it?

“sunflower, that stupid cat hurt me!!! Get it away, its really vicious!!!” cassy addressed the other hedgehog, who had just arrived,

sunflower was just a little taller then cassy, with blonde hair, which had many colored streaks, her eyes were red/blue, her hair was knee length, and she had two plats dangling from the front, her hair was in a ponytail.

“cassy, im sure it was an accident” sunflower turned to aleena and smiled, “I am sunflower, this is cassy, one of my friends, im sorry if we got you into trouble or something,”

aleena immediately relaxed, and smiled, “im aleena the cat, girlfriend to sabre the hedgehog, Sabrina's brother,” sonicgirl

she turned her gaze to cassy “im sorry if I hurt you it was an accident…. Will you forgive me…?”

cassy grinned, “of course!” she got up, “I was just a little irritated that you left a bruise that's all… friends?”

aleena smiled, “well…. Ive never had many friend before but I can try!”

and with that, cassy grabbed one arm, sunflower the other, and they spd off into the distance…



the end… for now?

I may continue this, but only once I get three comments okay..? bya!

Cassy is © to cutesonic

Sunflower is © to sunflower_the_hedghog

Aleena is © to me,

Sabre and Sabrina are both © to sonicgirl.



To be continued…

Or not? Find out soon!

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Cutesonic on January 25, 2005, 12:46:16 AM

Cutesonic on
CutesonicAWWWWWWWWWWWW THANKS!!!! YAY YOU PUT CASSY IN THE STORY!!!!! AWSOME! +++FAVS!