Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Listen To Your Heart

its not much and all. PLEASE COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!

Chapter 1 - Listen To Your Heart

Chapter 1 - Listen To Your Heart
authors rant- its me again i came up with another song in school while in english (hate it). Itz not to good but i would appriciate if you comment PLEAZE!!!!!!!!!!!


Story
Listen to your heart


It was the middle night and Kogame woke up hearing a faint groan on the other side of the hut.
Kogame- Sango I miss him to but--
She was cut off by the faint soaked with tires Sango.
Sango- You probably understand Kagome I loved him and I was being such a jerk also i was to shy to tell him that.
Kagome- Sango you need to know that he will always be there for you.
Sango- He will?
Kagome- Yeah also i will always be here for you so will Kirara.


I know theres something in the wake of your smile.
I get a notion from the look in your eyes, yea.
Youve built a love but that love falls apart.
Your little piece of heaven turns too dark.

Listen to your heart
When hes calling for you.
Listen to your heart
Theres nothing else you can do.
I dont know where youre going
And I dont know why,
But listen to your heart
Before you tell him goodbye.

Sango starts crying even more until Kirara wakes up and rubs againnst her then uses her tail to wype her tears.
Sango- *angrey* Niraku has killed his last person. He hased killed another person that i love. And when i get my hands on him he will not live to see tommorow. As you said Kagome Miroku is always with me. That stupid curse has ended Miroku and my life.
Kagome- Miroku always said when he dies for me to tell you that if he didnt have the curse he would rather die a life with you than alone.
Sango- *no starting to cry again* Thanks Kagome why wont you go get some rest.
Kagome- Ok.

Sometimes you wonder if this fight is worthwhile.
The precious moments are all lost in the tide, yea.
Theyre swept away and nothing is what is seems,
The feeling of belonging to your dreams.

And there are voices
That want to be heard.
So much to mention
But you cant find the words.
The scent of magic,
The beauty thats been
When love was wilder than the wind.

Sango- * in thoughts* Miroku when I get my hands on Niraku i will advenge you for good. Even if it means dying.


authors rant- Sorry its not to long and its no to good but please comment. Oh yeah thanks to Roxette for the song.

                                                 The End

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment