Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Confessing-Rei and Chad: The Passionate Kiss.

Well this came in my head at night and I wrote it done and now it's on here. But it's about Rei and Chad as they confess and kiss. Bow-chick-a-wow-wow.

Chapter 1 - Confessing-Rei and Chad: The Passionate Kiss.

Chapter 1 - Confessing-Rei and Chad: The Passionate Kiss.
Her hair flew as she quickly slipped on her shoes on and ran to the shrine.
Mina- *thinking* Rei I know what your going through and Ill be there to help you. After all I am your best friend.
She finally arrived and slung Reis door open as she saw Chad doing chores. They sat around her little table close to the floor. Mina wiped Reis dreadful tears from her bright red face.
Rei- Mina I know its not usual to see me like this bu
Mina- I know what your going through. And trust me Im a big flirt so I got a lot of experience.
Rei- Yeah I know. But questions are filled in my head. And youre my best friend. So I thought you could help.
Mina- You chose wisely. But Ill answer any question.
Rei- Do you think hell reject me? After all he is my first crush so it will hurt more if he does.
Mina- Look, when us girls see you two fighting. We can see he wants to tell you something. He just doesnt have the courage. So no he wont reject you.
Rei- Is it even right for us to be together? What will grandfather think?
Mina- You fell in love with him and your grandfather cant stop yall from loving one another.
Rei- Are you sure I love him?
Mina- That I cant answer. Thats your decision not mine.
Rei- How do I tell him if I really do love him?
Mina- Fess up to him.
The raven black haired girl hugged her friend as she cried in confusion. As Rei cried mina took her left hand and kept stance. And her right hand patted Reis think hair.
Rei- Youre a great friend Mina.
Mina- Thanks. And as a goddess of love. I promise for nothing to get in your relation ships. Now go and tell Chad how you feel about him and Ill keep the others away and I promise I wont spy.
Rei- Thanks a lot.
Mina left as she called the others to talk about going to the movies on Saturday. Rei walked nervously toward Chad as she dried her tears.
Rei- Chad.
Chad- Yes Rei?
They caught each others eyes as Rei thought she should run.
Rei- Im sorry for always yelling at you all the time. Its just
Chad- No Im sorry for always bugging you and being under your feet. But I got to tell you something.
Rei- What is it?
Chad- I-I-I- I love you
Rei- I love you too&&&Chad.
They ran into each others arms as they tightly embraced each other. Chad stepped back from Rei and put his hands on her shoulders. He leaned in and kissed her. As Rei was shocked she deepened the kiss. She flung her arms around his neck as he gently put his arms around her waist. Their kiss was passionate. It lasted a while as it became dark Chad picked up Rei and put her on her bed and kissed her goodnight and left to his room. Grandpa watched the whole thing.
Grandpa- *thinking* Well my little Rei is growing up. Besides I cant keep her forever. And its about time they confess. But I say Chad my be the right guy for Rei. You never know.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment