Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - To Think Life Was Good

Well it is my first little story of the outers. But if hope you like the discription i used.

Chapter 1 - To Think Life Was Good

Chapter 1 - To Think Life Was Good
She pushed her foot against the peddle all the way. Her straw blond hair flew side to side from the wind. The yellow convertible the tomboy was in speed down the coastal rode. The passenger on the other hand didnt mind the view of the ocean. But she did hate the fact her aquamarine hair was being destroyed from the stinging wind.

 Haruku are you hungry? The aquamarine girl asked without stuttering.

Not much. Why? The wind sheshi said taking her bangs and pulling it out of her face.

I dont know. I just feel hungry. What other reason do I got?

For the fact that you usually think I have the biggest appetite in the world.

Well if you dont eat breakfast you do. She giggled quietly.

 Well where do you want to eat. She asked her lover calmly.

 Well we went out to eat for lunch yesterdayShe was cut off by a finger pressing on her lips.

How about we go home and you cook the best food in the world The tomboy asked a bit overwhelmed.

Your just saying that because last time we ran into Seiya.

No I think your food is the best in the world

The tomboys sea goddess laughed at her kind mature words. They finally arrived at the beautiful home. Once they stepped outside the car Hotaru ran towards them as Setsuna watched in grace and kindness.

Michiru-mama Im hungry the little ran and tugged on her papa to pick her up.

Tell her Hima-chan that were all hungry. Her straw blond bangs were tugged by the black haired girl. Then of course Hotaru jumped out of Harukus arms, hugged Michiru and then ran to the hundred green lady.

Well little one Michiru is the only one that can cook around here so of course she will make us food. Delicious that is. Setsuna said with a smile.

My food isnt that good yall The aquamarine said with a wink.

Oh yes it is The others said with a serious look on their faces.

They all followed the running Hotaru inside as Haruku and Setsuna sat on the couch and Hotaru ran to her room. Michiru went to the kitchen and grabbed pots and pans.

She cooked their favorite that they would all eat. It was beef tips and rice. They all sat around they table and ate.

We should have this more often Michiru-mama, Haruku-papa and Setsuina-mama.

We should The too taller ones said with a warming smile.

Well beef tips are expensive. She said with a kind look.

Hey Haruku-papa, Setsuna-mama. Why do yall not cook but like simple stuff? She said with a weird expression on her tiny warm face.

They sweat dropped as they almost fell out of their seats.

Well Haruku-papa is always in her car or on the piano. And Setsuna-mama is working a lot so they never have time to learn to cook. She put it in a simple form for her adopted daughter.

Yeah thats it. Her blond hair was stroked to the side.

Well lets just be glad we were blessed with Michiru or if we didnt have her one of us would have to quit our job and cook. So that why we dont have beef tips often. Her hundred green right brow had a sweat drop roll down her face.

Oh I see

They finished their meal as they rinsed and put the dishes in the dishwasher. Then they took a seat on the couch and watched a movie together.

The movie want half way in when the doorbell was rung.

Ruku please get that for me. The sea maiden asked.

Ok ok Se got up and opened the door to find Seiya there. To think life was good

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment