Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Prolounge

Can I be human and save her from going to Hell alone? Even if it means my life. Violet, I love you.

Chapter 1 - Prolounge

Chapter 1 - Prolounge
Prolouge




        A/N- Thinking = italic
         Little things I put in = ( )
         What they're doing = * *


        As eyes opened a scienctist screamed in joyfullness. Alarming the others that their creation was alive. Then which seemed like the head scienctist came up with a tape recorder. He played it while he talked.

Head Scienctist- Our andriod lives. After years of finding the right dead person. We found it. Then many more years later after watching it grow (the android). We thought it had died like the others. Though this time it lived. Juno lives. She can stop our world from dieing. Well our country. With her she can save everything. With the intelliginse that was put into her. After 17 years of putting all her vitiams in her. Strengthing her, giving her unhuman stamina. She lives. Men and Women, after raising this android from a cell that came from a dead human. She lives!!!!! Juno lives!!!!

        The head sciencetist kept yammering as Juno the creation that lived thought. Also while listening to the crowd cheer and scream we did it.

Juno- So I'm a android. Only a android created from someone that died. I was just a mere cell that was raised in a tank. Filled with unhuman like things. I'm am no ones android. I'm not under human's control. They spent almost two decades on something that want even be theirs. Foolish humans.

        Juno used a psyhic power that broke the glass tank the she was cradling in. The owygen water spilled everywhere. It got on the equipment and started fires. Everyone fled that could. The head scienctist sat starring at Juno who now stood unright.

Head Scientist- We dreamed of making a android with great power...and...we succeded.

        After Juno heard these words and watched him die. The one who thought of her creation. One that could be considered her father. The fire danced in a war passion around her as she looked at her surroundings in discrase. After moments that seemed like forever she heard sirens. Then in a flash she jumped then soar into the air. Hovering to a island in the ocean. It was nearby though. She didnt want to lose track of the city that she was born in. Those words she last heard stained her mind. All she though was of those final words. Nothing else.

        

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment