Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Panther Teen

Can I be human and save her from going to Hell alone? Even if it means my life. Violet, I love you.

Chapter 2 - Panther Teen

Chapter 2 - Panther Teen
A/N- Sorry the last chapter was real short. This one though should be longer.



        Juno sat on a very rugged, sharp like rock. Even though she was an android she still had emotions. She was very similar to a human. Yet far from one. After a couple of weeks she sped off over the waters. She was going so fast and her feet crossed one another that it looked like she was running on water. She wasnt though, it was the fact she flew over the water.

        Once at the regular country she saw crimes everywhere. She knew that she was created for a reason. To stop and kill violence. That word stung her. Violence. She knew if she was going to stop this crime around the country she would use her powers. That lead to a secret idendity.

         Later after thinking of the outfit she went to mask shop. Finding a sandpolished, jet black, wooden cat mask. It was like Bat Man's ,but it was cat shaped. It even had the ears on it. Juno bought it with money she stole from a safe in the lab she destroyed. Walking down the streets she saw a leather clothes shop. Relunctitnly she went in. Spotting a leather, raven black tank. Also down a couple of racks she saw automatic black, aligator leather, bootcut pants. She payed and left like a regular person would.

        She passed a mirror shop looking at herself for the first time. She had broad hair that was straight. Dutch skin tone that didnt make her look pale. Pearl grey eyes that made her look like a zombie with dark skin. Shrugging it off she left to the shoe store. Not having any luck with shoes. There was only high heels. Juno wanted so coverse that were solid black. Time passed as she walked the streets looking for converse. All she got during that time besides the shoes was a whip. She doubted that it would be used though.

        After a while she found it. So once they were bought a yawn was annouced. With a remaining bit of money she would need a place to stay. The best place and nearest around was Best Western. Moments came and went as she was finally given a key. Luckly while she was out shopping for things that should last a life time, she got a hair brush and other hygenic nessacary things.

        Laying her head down for once out of 17 years felt wonderful. She had never done this. Along with many many other things. This though didnt last long. lots of sirens were heard. Smoke rose into the atmosphere. A apartment was on fire near the hotel. Juno got ready in her outfit and jumped building to building. She thought many or everyone would think she was lost in a comic book of Super Man, Cat Woman, Justice League, etc.

        At the fire's destination, Juno was infront of many police, nurses, and firemen and women. If you listen carefully, passed the police yelling at you to leave, you could hear a child crying. Juno jumped to the top floor which was at 12. She ran in seeking for the indagered child.

        5 miniutes passed. The child should be dead by now. All those people that fought against the fire were worried. Not only for the child ,but for Juno. Which was hoped. As Juno was stook in thought she finally found the child. The little fair haired boy(blonde boy) had a rag over his mouth and was laying on the ground. The carpet caught into even bigger blazes as Juno walked through the flames and grabbed the boy. She put him on her back and skpped through the embers before her. Finally making it to the exit. The child was at death point now. Juno knew she had to try and breack the wall down. Even though it was made of granite.

        Many attempts failed as Juno kicked at the wall. Rocks debre, etc. was everywhere. She didnt take chances of the boy being hit on the head. She just dodged all she could and made it out. Gently putting the boy on a gunnrie. He was treated with CPR. Then his parents approached Juno.

Boy's Mom- Thank you so much for saving my little boy.

Boy's Dad- How can we ever repay you?

Juno- Just tell him it was the firemen that saved him. If he knows the truth his reputation will be history.

Both Parents- Thank you so much. We're forever in your dept.

        Juno left at a breack neck pace. Storming away from the fire site. While she was running she saw a sturdy thin pole that came from a tall building and came down into a building not even a quarter of its size. She jumped up taking her whip and taking it over the pole. She got below it and went all the wat down to the other end.

        The next morning news got out about her. Rumors said that this 'Super Neko Teen' was the android that was created by the government. Juno was surprised. Yet not really. What got her the most was 'Super Neko Teen'. She thought it out and decided that at the next crime she would tell them to call her 'Panther Teen'.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on August 9, 2007, 2:03:32 PM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_Maskcool lol