Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Is It Love At First Site

Can I be human and save her from going to Hell alone? Even if it means my life. Violet, I love you.

Chapter 3 - Is It Love At First Site

Chapter 3 - Is It Love At First Site
        Crime by crime Juno fought. Never losing. Citizens knew she was the android so they went to the lab to ask about all the info about her. Yet once they found out it was destroyed they looked for any kind of left behind data. Nothing was found.

        Today though would be different. Juno will learn about love at first sight. So she hopes. Even though she is a android she thinks the scienctist didnt put her love emotion in. Only to provent love from happening and slowing her down. It was qieut sad for Juno. Not to uhman beings. They were careless. Just a select few were loving.

Juno- Worthless humans. They probably dont even care for me. None of them do. They've never even bothered to ask me a question that contanied me and not a stupid question. I get them all the time. I wonder if there is love for a android. One with emotions and smartness. Along with powers. Someone that will except me. I could lie ,but once they see these marks on my chest they'll run. (There are 3 dots in a triangler form with a dot beside the left one.) They'll know I'm a android. All they think about is Panther Teen coming to their rescue. Miss users.

        She grabbed a cheeto out of a small serving size bag then heard police sirens. She signed and got out of the window sill. She closed the curtians and got into the Panther Teen outfit.

        As she jumped from the rooftops she looked down keeping a close eye out at the getaway car. It was a red ford truck. It didnt make good progress from getting away. Until it made a 90 degrees angle and lost the police for a second. It came to a dead end as Panther Teen jumed down and brought out her whip. There were two men. The one at the wheel stayed in the car as the other one got out and shot at Panther Teen. She jumed back up the old building an he shot again. Then he climbed up a later chasing her. The other man folllowed once he got out of the car. Panther Teen stood still waiting for the two villians.

        Panther Teen heard the police surrond the building. Next thing heard ,while Panther Teen went into thought at a wrong moment, was a gun shot. Panther teen did the matrix and leaned backwards. As just nice and hot bullet came from the other guy and shot her calve. Then the first shotter shot her other calve. She took the whip and slapped them across the face. Leaving a red mark that would be a ugly mix of grey and navy blue.

        The police came up there finally and took the men while they were still in shock. Panther Teen jumped off the roof to the next. When out of sight she jumped off of the building she was standing on. Once she did friction hit and she fell. With one last glimpse before passing out a brunette haired woman with grocreys ran to her. Luckly her car was beside Juno. Suddenly Juno passed out.

        The brunette woman dropped the grocreys in the back seat of her convertiable and drug Juno to the other side. Juno was still as Panther Teen. Once Juno was in the passenger seat the woman drove home.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on August 9, 2007, 2:10:49 PM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_Masklol cool =D