Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Lovers From First Sight

Can I be human and save her from going to Hell alone? Even if it means my life. Violet, I love you.

Chapter 4 - Lovers From First Sight

Chapter 4 - Lovers From First Sight
        As Juno awoke from her deep sleep she saw the brunette women that helped her starring direclty at her. Juno gazed into the her violet eyes and got lost in another world. The brunette woman just laughed. Juno sat up and saw she was at the woman's house and had slept during her unconsiousnisness on her couch.

Woman- It's about time you woke up. *covering her mouth giggling*

Juno- *looking at her surroundings then ontices she was in different clothes. The woman had changed her clothes and figured out she was Panther Teen.* Whats so funny? Where am I? Who are you?

Woman- You got a lot of questions. Well I'm Violet. You passed out when you jumped from a roof top. Yet nothing's funny. Except that your acting so stranger for a android.

Is this a dream?
If it is
Please don't wake me from this high
I've become comfortably numb
Until you opened up my eyes
To what it's like
When everything's right
I can't believe


Juno- So you know I'm a android aye...

Violet- Is something wrong with that?

Juno- No not really. You shouldnt tell anyone though. Can I trust you? Even though your a human...

Violet- Sure you can. Not all humans are emotionless. Most are though. I'm caring for my friends. Yet I do have my problems.

Juno- Problems? You seem alrihgt to me.

Violet- Well I'm homo. Can you not tell the world that?

Juno- As long as you keep my secret safe. I will.

Violet- Thank you. *She walked in the kitchen* So where are you staying? You must not have been alive long enough to have a place.



You found me
When no one else was lookin'
How did you know just where I would be?
Yeah, you broke through
All of my confusion
The ups and the downs
And you still didn't leave
I guess that you saw what nobody could see
You found me
You found me


Juno- Well I've been staying in a hotel until I find a good apartment. Then I can raise some money for a house.

Violet- *bringing out some drinks* Well if you like it here you can stay. I dont mind. I must repay you for keeping our country safe anyway.

Juno- Well you've already saved me from being shown off to the world. So I gu--

Violet- You know your a sexy android?

Juno- Wha?

Violet- I've always androids were sexy. Yet you though are sexy. Sexyier than any android I've seen on tv.



So, here we are
That's pretty far
When you think of where we've been
No going back
I'm fading out
All that has faded me within
You're by my side
Now everything's fine
I can't believe


Juno- Thanks I guess.

        A eerie silence came upon the two as they lost each other in each others orbs(eyes).

Violet- I'm serious about this. For some reason I cant help ,but fall in love with you...

Juno- Same here... you do know I'm tomboy right?

Violet- Makes it even deeper.

Juno- Ya wanna.....?

Violet- Lets!


You found me
When no one else was lookin'
How did you know just where I would be?
Yeah, you broke through
All of my confusion
The ups and the downs
And you still didn't leave
I guess that you saw what nobody could see
You found me
You found me



        Violet jumped to her side of the couch and grabbed Juno's face. Juno took her hands and firmly gropped Violet's tender butt. Then as she brought her arms up. The fourarms garly drug Violet's shirt up. Then Juno was at Violet's waist. Pulling her in closer. During this whole time thewy made out. Until the door bell rang its hello noise. Violet quickly got up and got Juno to go to the bathroom until she called for her. Juno did.

        As Violet opened the door her friend was there wanting to see her. Violet allowed her affor. They sat on the couch and talked for a very long time. As the hour hand pointed sternly at eight Violet's friend left.

        Violet peaked through the curtian waiting to see her friend leave. once she was gone Juno came back out.

Juno- Where were we dutchess??

Violet- Sorry ,but we got to go get dinner...

Juno- Right when it was getting to the good part.


And I was hiding
'Til you came along
And showed me where I belong
You found me
When no one else was lookin'
How did you know?
How did you know?

Violet- Well you got to get you stuff and bring it here. Then you can sleep with me. I dont want to leave you on the freezing cold couch.

Juno- Yeah. I need more body heat with me.

Violet- Well you go and get your stuff. While I go get dinner.

Juno- What we having tonight???

Violet- A surprise...*giggles*

Juno- Well I'm going to get my stuff.


You found me
When no one else was lookin'
How did you know just where I would be?
Yeah, you broke through
All of my confusion
The ups and the downs
And you still didn't leave
I guess that you saw what nobody could see
You found me


Violet- Dont go to fast boo.

Juno- K V-v...

        They went and did what they had to do. Yet while Juno was heading back to the house she was stopped by a jewelry shop. Juno didnt think it would hurt to stop and get Violet somthing. Even though they were going way to fast in their relationship. Besides they both decided on it to go fast. So nothing would hurt. Though if it did Violet would tell her. Shes only been alive for a short period of time. Also they held each others secrets.

        As Juno browsed she thought of something matching V-v. Her name said it all. Amyinest was what came close to her name. Juno spent the last bit of her money on a ring full of amyinest. It was amyinest on the outside. Gold on the inside. There were 3 crescent moons on the ring that were made of diamond. Between the moons were stars made out of topaz.

        Juno arrived at her lovers home. Putting the outstanding rare ring in her pocket. She was qieut inpressed with what she got for Violet. The young android stepped in to see Violet waiting for her to sit down and eat with her on the couch while watching a movie.

Violet- Come on Boo.

Juno- What kind of food is that?

Violet- Its japenesse. I ordered you a big thing of fried rice. You'll love it. Theres no doubt.

Juno- Well V-v *sitting on the couch beside her graceful lover* I got you something.

Violet- Is that why you took so long?

Juno- Close your eyes and hold out your hand.

Violet- Ok

        Violet held her pale smooth skin out and closed her eyes. She felt a ring slide on her finger. Juno told her to open her eyes as Violet saw the lovely ring. She instantly hugged Juno really hard. Then Juno fell. As they sat up Violet turned the movie on. It was 'V For Vandana'.

        Once the movie was over they went to bed. Juno had never been a real bed. So her first reaction was to sleep. Violet just looked at her in awe. Moments past as Violet started to fall asleep facing Juno. Juno threw her arms around Violet and she cradled her. Violet had her hands in a grip form and cuddled closer to Juno. Together they fell asleep in peace and harmony.




(You found me)
(When no one else was lookin')
You found me
(How did you know just where I would be?)
You broke through
All of my confusion
The ups and the downs
And you still didn't leave
I guess that you saw what nobody could see
The good and the bad
And the things in between
You found me
You found me

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on August 9, 2007, 2:23:23 PM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_MaskLol I'm not gona lie... lesbo action... That was hot lol!!! lol sorry I just had to say that... Lol this is only like your 2nd Makeout scene during your whole time here! lol I can't wait till the next lol


Ohh and good chapter =D

AnimeAngel87 on August 7, 2007, 1:32:44 PM

AnimeAngel87 on
AnimeAngel87XDDD. Dude, this was funny!