Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - A Great Morning To Start Off With

Can I be human and save her from going to Hell alone? Even if it means my life. Violet, I love you.

Chapter 5 - A Great Morning To Start Off With

Chapter 5 - A Great Morning To Start Off With
        Right as dawn came Juno woke up to the police sirens going off. She didnt want to wake her V-v so she jus got dressed as Panther Teen and left in a hurry. Making sure the alarm system was set.

        As she ran in a steady pace for a android she spotted the the flashing lights of the patrol sirens. Juno sped up seeing three get away cars. Pushing her speed to the limit she cought up with the criminals. There was three in each car. All in jail outfits. They had escaped from jail.

Dude 1- GET OUT OF THE WAY FREAK!!!!!!!!

Panther Teen- PULL OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude 1- NEVER!!!!!!!!! FREEDOM WILL BE MINE AND THESE TWO OTHERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude 2- *right behind Juno* I'LL GET HER!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude 3- *on her left side* PULL OUT YOU GUNS MEN!!!!!!!!!! WILL GET THIS THING!!!!!!!!!!

Panther Teen- SO I'M JUST A THING????????!!!!!!!!!!!!! WELL LET ME SHOW YOU WHAT THIS 'THING' CAN DO!!!!!!!!!!!

        Gun bullets fired everywhere as Juno dodged them all and could only smell Violet's scent on her along with gun smoke. Finally Juno put her hand on the car door of Dude 1's car. Then ripped it off. He kept driving and trying to get Juno. Then she yanked him by the neck and threw him at the police. She jumped in the car and turned to the side blocking the way for the other two.

        As soon as se did this the police came up and grabbed their guns and held them at the other two. The get aways shot at everyone. Juno took her whip out and and buffeted them in the back. When least expected they held up their hands and dropped the guns. The police came up and put them in handcuffs. Then they threw them in the car and drove off.

        Juno raced secretly back to the house and heard Violet singing in the shower.

Juno- *thinking* A shower wouldnt hurt. Would it? Naw! I need one any way. Also to make it up to Violet.

        She quietly tip toed to the bath room. As she cracked the door open Violet hadnt noticed her yet. She only heard the water cascading against the base of the tub/shower. Juno slowly striped wanting to surprise her. Still she hadnt noticed Juno, so she snuck in the shower.

        Juno grabbed Violet's waist and gave her butterfly kisses on her neck. Violet jumped and reliezed it was her one and only lover. The only one that meant to something to her. Voilet grabbed Juno's forearms and leaned back.

Juno- Sorry I needed a shower. I had to run really fast. Besides I thought you would be lonely without me.

Violet- Who wouldnt be.

        She took the shampo bottle while Juno had her eyes closed. Violet turned around and kissed Juno. It didnt last long though. So Violet opened the bottle, Juno still had her eyes closed, and put a handful in Juno's hair. Juno was a bit startled then got used to it. She lathered her hair and then rinsed it in the high speed water.

        They showered for a bit then got hungry. Well Juno did.

Violet- Well I guess your hungry.

Juno- *sweat drop* Yeah...

Violet- Lets get out and I'll go make some breakfast.

Juno- Yay...

        Violet bent down to turn the water off. Then while she came back up Juno grabbed her butt. Violet wasnt surprised. She only figured Juno is a ultimate flirt queen.

        As they dried off Violet was blow drying her hair. Juno was hand drying hers though. 10 minutes later Violet left the bathrom in her robe. Juno finally was dry and dressed.

        Once she left the room the steam of the sweatened walls from the shower didnt block the scent of breakfast. Juno drifted off to the kitchen seeing Violet flipping a pan with a half way done pancake. About 7 minutes later Violet was finished. She brought the food to the table seeing Juno on the couch watching the news (there kitchen is walk in from the livingroom and the table was against the wall). She saw that news broke out about this morning and how Panther Teen came to the rescue again.

Violet- So thats why you were running.

Juno- Yeah. What can I say? Saving the town is hard and a lot of work.

Violet- Well come and eat. The food is getting cold.

Juno- Really? When its right behind that *walks up behind Voilet and grabs her while she tickles her* hot and sexy chick?

Violet- *laughing* Come on Juno that tickles. I'm serious about it getting cold though.

Juno- I doubt it...

        She sat down and enjoyed every bit of the food that was prepared for her.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Sasukesgirlfriend on August 12, 2007, 12:55:59 PM

Sasukesgirlfriend on
SasukesgirlfriendKnew Leo would be here.lol Nice story so far! *thumbs up* Even though I'm not found of yuri but still "COOL STORY!".lol

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on August 10, 2007, 9:26:57 AM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_MaskLol Cool LESSBO ACTION!!!! WOOT! lol JK