Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Epic Destiny

We fear them...we dream of them...they're demons, animals, plants, monsters...etc(Ratings Not Yet Decided) SIGN UP NOW!!!

Chapter 1 - Epic Destiny

Chapter 1 - Epic Destiny
A/N- FIRST CHAPPY!!! I'm really hoping that this story goes fast...not slow...Pleas do enjoy...*bows*

~Story~

Elemental Forces

Chapter 1

Epic Destiny

        A muscular blond hair, green orbed male teen had awoke to his alarm clock. Noticing he had overslept again. To Leo, it was amazing how he could oversleep after having a nightmare every night. But, oh well, today was the day Leo would get his I.D.. Yet there was never time to just jump out of bed. Daily tasks had to be done.

        Leo got his clothes for the day ready and took a quick shower. Leaving the cross necklace that his dad gave to his mom for they're first annversary on. Once he was dressed he heard scratching on the door...it was the Elemental Force his mother gave to him. The Elemental Force was a German Shepard with a white glow, resembling 'normal'. Leo just let out a small faint laugh and went to feed his old female friend, Athena.

        After he feed Athena, ate breakfast, took out the trash, did laundry, washed dishes, etc., Leo finally got to checknig the mail. kis heart pounded rapidly, for today was the he would become a offical Elemental Fighter, and set out to fulfill his destiny. Moments seemed like hours as he finally reached in the mail box and opened the small envelope.

        For what seemed like ages, Leo had layed his eyes on his I.D. Athena had seen this more than once. Though she still had a irge to see it. Knowing that by this afternoon, hopefully, they were going to set out on a journey. A journey that would make them even closer, that they could fight side by side, unlock secrets, find Leo's mom and her former master.

Leo- Athena are you ready to feel young again?

Athena- Are you calling me old?

Leo- AWWWW!!!!!!!!You can talk!?!?!?!?! I never knew that!?!?!

Athena- Obviously you were never told that when a Elemental Fighter gets his or her I.D. that whoever is they're first Elemental Force can talk. Which also means you cant give me up nor no one can take me...

Leo- *confused* Mom must of given you to me when I was young...otherwise I would remember you talking...*twichs*

Athena- She went to journey again when you were 2 Leo...

Leo- Ohh...*looks down*

Athena- Well dont just sit there! Go pack your bags! You know what you need right?

Leo- Its ok I have it all packed...so when do we--

        At a split second they were interrupted by a old man screaming while he ran in they're direction. Finally he came to a halt almost knocking Leo down.

Old Man- Run for your life kid! Run while you have a chance!

Leo- Whats wrong!?!

Old Man- Its a Rouge Elemental Fighter! He's coming this way!

Leo- Leave it to me mister! You go run and hide!

Old Man- What ever you say kid!*runs off*

Leo- Well I guess we start now Athena!

Athena- Right! Lets go!!!

        They ran up a hill to see the city in flames. Also to see the Rouge Elemental Fighter walking up the hill with a Dragon covered in a crimson red aura. The dragon had a matching set of eyes and a black frame. It spotted Leo and roared a hidious noise. The Elemental Fight(EF) looked up and took off his hood. All he was, was a skelton growing back its body. As him and the dragon got closer, Leo and Athena saw that the dragon had some of its flesh comeing back.

Leo- What is that-that thing!?!

Athena- Its from the underworld, Leo. When they come back they are considered rouge...Why that REF looks so young is because that when a EF's Force dies, they die with it, but only they're first one.

Leo- So pretty much if you die...I die right?

Athena- *nods* Right...,but technically you dont own me yet...so if I die in this fight,whcih I wont, you wont die.

Leo- How do I not own you, I mean your talking to me, so how is that not even possible?!?!

Athena- You dont have my stud...until you get your gold belt with studs from the Professor. You wont own me...

Leo- Makes since...

Athena- LEO PAY ATTENTION!!!

         Athena had started to growl as the REF had arrived at the top while Leo got in a fighting position just in case. They all starred at each other. Trying to stare down the other. Which really didnt work out well.

REF- *deep voice* Move human!

Leo- Never!

REF- Back down now!

Leo- What are you to scarred to fight!?!

REF- BONES GET THE DOG!!

Athena- Leo run!!! I dont want you getting hurt!

Leo- I wont run Athena!

REF- So this is your first Elemental Force? Good I kill that mutt off and your dead also...I can possibly start a army of REF's...Bones use 'Dragon Fury'!

Leo- Athena do something!

        Bones started attacking Athena with its tail. Then it stood on its hide legs grabbed Athena by the neck. Holding her against a nearby tree.

Leo- No Athena!!!

        Leo's world felt shattered..but then his eyes went glassy...as he entered a unknown world through his mind and time topped.

Leo- What is this place? Where am I?How--

        Then a figure appeared in light...its was Athena!

Leo- ATHENA! I thought you were trapped in the claws of that demon!

Athena- Leo this is the world where EF's get they're belts...

Leo- I thought you said I would get it from a professor!

Athena- Most people do Leo, but rarely do they get it from ths world...your lucky Leo...very lucky...

Leo- So what do I do to help you fight...?

Athena- I'm a Elemental Force from 'normal' Leo, but unless...

Leo- Unless!?!

Athena- Unless your belt is colored...

Leo- I dont understand...?

Athena- Those that start off with a normal Elemental Force that get a colored belt can change the element of the EF. Depending on the color though...

Leo- So if I got blue, you would become a water element?

Athena- I wouldnt have to...you can choose if yuo wan me to change or stay normal...

Leo- So where is my belt?

Athena- *smiles* Well lets get out of this place and see...

        
Just as she said that everything went back to normal. Though this time Leo had a gold studded belt on.

Athena- *gasping for breath* Leo do you want be to be 'Light'?!?!

Leo- Yes!

Athena- *struggling* Then..repeat after...me...

Leo- Ok!

Athena- As...a Elemental Fighter....

Leo- As a Elemental Fighter...

Athena- I choose my Elemental Force...

Leo- I chose my Elemental Force...

Athena- *the grip getting tighter* By the power of my belt...

Leo- By the power of my belt...

Athena- I chose Athena to be a element of light!

Leo- I CHOSE ATHENA TO BE A ELEMENT OF LIGHT!!

        Everthing had seemed to stop. Athena's white glow started to become gold. And the dragon couldnt help but flinch and recope back to its master...and then the bright light grew dim as Athena and Leo stood side by side.

Athena- Ready?

Leo- I'm always ready...SUN BULLET!!!

        Athena jumped above Bones and her paw went so fast as she came down that it looked like a bullet. Finally the blow was delivered and the dragon was knocked unto the ground.

Leo- Use Final Blow!

        This time she ran up to 200 mph. and she headbutted Bones in the stomach. Making him burst into red specks, along with the REF.

Leo- YOU DID IT ATHENA!

Athena- You mean 'we did it'. It looks like your my master now...well first you need to take off a stud then scan the bottom with your I.D.

Leo- Why?

Athena- So I can be caught...

Leo- How do I get you out?

Athena- Scan it again...man your blond...

        Leo did as instructed. But once the tip of the stud came off and Athena's gold aura was sucked up, Leo felt a draft. Once Athena was in there, the stud glew a bright gold. He stood there...watching and feeling the stud vibrate...,but once it was over he re-scanned and let Athena out...feeling terribly lonly.

Athena- You did Leo! You are my offical master!

Leo- Guess I am...so how about we go eat lunch and grab out stuff and head out?

Athena- Fine with me...

        As they ate then got they're stuff together outside and locked the house up, they're journey now truly began. Ready to fight, the walked out of the suburb...





A/N- Well I hope you like this chappy...and also I'm thinking of doing a annoying theme song for this...just to terrorize ya'll...

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on January 14, 2008, 5:19:22 AM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_MaskLOL! I love it! I could actualy see everything happening! like it was on TV ^^

Symphoniaprincess101 on April 4, 2009, 10:42:50 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101i felt the same way too so awesome^^

FallOutGirlAARHinder on January 14, 2008, 10:54:32 AM

FallOutGirlAARHinder on
FallOutGirlAARHinderTrust me this idea came out of no where! But Im sorry I avent been on...my cuz just got out of surgery and its my dads B-day and my parents had anniversary on the 9th. So its been hecktic...


But Leo...I havent told any1 about this story...so can u go aorund giving ppl a lil detail and tell them about it for me...just random ppl...not 2 many though...I dont want that happening...even though it will be based on 3 charcters...u and 2 others

well i g2g bye!

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on January 15, 2008, 5:48:22 AM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_MaskI'm doing so ^^

FallOutGirlAARHinder on January 15, 2008, 5:51:49 AM

FallOutGirlAARHinder on
FallOutGirlAARHinderYAY!!!!

Symphoniaprincess101 on January 28, 2008, 8:45:33 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101cool^^