Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Hazel And The Monkey Of Steel Part 1

We fear them...we dream of them...they're demons, animals, plants, monsters...etc(Ratings Not Yet Decided) SIGN UP NOW!!!

Chapter 2 - Hazel And The Monkey Of Steel Part 1

Chapter 2 - Hazel And The Monkey Of Steel Part 1
A/N- WOW! This story is going fast! Amazingly...well I'm sorry to ya'll that r members in my other stories...I have the plots I just dont know how to get them down...But please to enjoy this chappy!

~Story~

Elemental Forces

Chapter 2

Hazel And The Monkey Of Steel

        It was early morning and both Athena and Leo woke up sore from the hard ground. They noticed that dew had some how got in the tent. Yet, Athena used her good eyes to find the answer. Something had put a hole in the top of the tent.

Leo- What could of done that?

Athena- Maybe a bird...

Leo- Or a Elemental Force!

Athena- *sleep eyed* No, a EF wouldnt attack a camp and a wild Elemental Force would just try and kill us...*stretching* Umm...man I need to get a bath...

Leo- Go jump in that lake I saw last night...

Athena- ...Leo its not like I take frequent baths...besides I'm pretty much a dog...I dont have hands...or thumbs...

Leo- I'll be out there in a minute or two...

Athena- oh I wouldnt skinny dip either...there could be other around*walks out of tent and jumps in the lake with a fog above it* LEO!!!

Leo- *runs out of rent* WHAT!?!

Athena- This isnt a lake! Its a hot spring!

Leo- O.O I'll be there in a sec! Let me get by trunks and the shampoo and conditioner!

        They spent forever getting a bath, but finally they got the courage to get out of the hotspring and face a freezing draft. After that act of bravery, they made breakfast and ate.

Leo- So Athena...

Athena- Yes...

Leo- What was my mom like...?

Athena- Well she had long brunette hair with green eyes, just a shade darker than yours, and had a personality like yours...why?

Leo- Well cause I've never known what she was like...only my dad...

Athena- Its understandable...I never knew mine...your mom found me on her way out of town and brought me home...ever since then we hadnt parted and I became her first. Then came that day she heard about a knew champion...and headed out to face her. After that no one knows what happened to her. Except we got a letter from the champion. It said that she crossed to the next region...so now we've endored that shes gone...

Leo- I wish I would of known her...

Athena- I know Leo, I know...come on lets pack up and go...

Leo- Yeah...

        They packed up...kind of depressed from the metioning of the one they loved. Once they headed off everything was silent, deadly silent. But, it wasnt long until they came upon a wild Elemental Force, luckly. This Elemental Force though was a rock/steel/metal type. Its form was of a ring tailed lemur with its dainty grey arua.

Leo- *whispering* What luck...a Elemental Force...

Athena- Ready?

Leo- *nods* ATHENA USE SUN BULLET!!!

        Of course Athena listened and followed instructions. But, this monkey wouldnt go down easily. It came back with a steel tail and smitted Athena to the ground. She got up easily though, really it wasnt much.

Leo- Now Athena, you have like 30 years of experiance and yesterday you faced a REF. Whats up with you now?

Athena- 20 is an estimate Leo...

Monkey- *twitches head* ...*snicker*

Leo- Do you any different moves?

Athena- Uhh...lets see I got sun Bullet and Final Blow...I have one more, but you have to look deep inside yourself to know it!

Leo-...oh gosh...

Mysterious voice- Try 'Solar Eclipse'...

Leo- Who are you?!?!

        A young woman or teen, there was no telling, steped out of the shadows and revealed her I.D. She had a left gold orb and a right grey orb. Her hair was turquise with bleach blond tips and lo lites. She was quite tall. Possibly taller than Leo.

MV- I am...Croft...Hazel Croft...now let me teach you how to catch a wild Elemental Force...dont worry aboiut introducing yourself...

Leo- Ok...I guess

Hazel- Tell your Force to use Solar Eclipse...then use final blow. If that doesnt work use Sun Bullet and then final blow...

Leo- Athena Solar Eclipse!!!

        Athena used her new attack outragiously. Light balls of energy exited all around her body and as they came to the monkey they turned black. Leo told Athena to use final blow again after the smoke cleared up again and the wild Elemental Force layed stiffly on the ground. It Worked! Leo took off a stud and scanned it with his I.D.. Gold beams spred around the monkey as the tip of the stud came off and the monkey aura and itself was forced into the stud. It vibrated and kept a faint grey glow. Finally it stopped.

Leo- Thanks--

Athena- Where'd she go...?

Leo- Donno...she seems a bit aloof though...,but maybe its cause she has reasons...

Athena- Thanks to her though you caught a elemental Force!

Leo- Yeah...

Athena- So what do you want to call our new friend?!?!

Leo- Hmmm...--

        Suddenly they were cut off by Hazel's voice again.

Hazel- Sorry my Elemental Force got away again...shes real stubborn...,so who are you exactly?

Leo- Lovely, Leo Lovely...*holds hand out as they shake*

Hazel- Lovely name Mr. Lovely...*giggles a bit of girly laugh*

Leo- *laughs with her as Athena joins with them* Thanks...So who is your Elemental Force?

Hazel- Oh I have several...,but right now I'm working with one of them for a contest...

Leo- A contest?

Hazel- A beauty contest silly...

Leo- Oh! Do you mind if Athena and I met him or her?

Hazel- No...shes a bit shy though...Aphrodite...come on out girl!

        A small red fox with a yellow glow appeared from behind the bushes. Indeed that young fox was shy.

Leo- *bending down to pet her under her chin* Your a sweet little things arent you Aphrodite?

Athena- So she isnt your first is she?

Hazel- Far from it...all my others are working at a Day Care I own...well my family owns...

Leo- Sounds cool...

Hazel- So what are you going to name your new Elemental Force?

Leo- I was thinking...Hephaestus

Athena- Meaning god if war and craftsmenship...good choice...



A/N- Sorry this is short but give me some time and let the plot set in and they WILL be longer...

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Symphoniaprincess101 on January 28, 2008, 8:48:19 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101awsome^^

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on January 15, 2008, 6:29:09 AM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_MaskYAY! I loved it! Great chappy and update soon

FallOutGirlAARHinder on January 15, 2008, 6:31:23 AM

FallOutGirlAARHinder on
FallOutGirlAARHindermaybe...maybe not...im trying to find a new avatar...

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on January 16, 2008, 4:12:50 AM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_Maskummm... Intresting XD