Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - chapter 2

Kat has lost almost everything. Can she really change everyone''s mind. But memories from her past come back to haunt her.

Chapter 2 - chapter 2

Chapter 2 - chapter 2
"What! What are you doing here when you died I crossed you over! Why are you here?!" I was so mad but surprised that she was here with me. "Kat you're dying! What do think I can do but coming here and try and help you!" she was mad. Great another soul mad at me. I started to get up, I was so off with my footing I almost did a face plant if mother did not stop me.I almost forgot I can touch the dead and they can touch It sent shivers through out my body, I looked up at her she was just as surprised as me.
Mother set me on my feet and let me go. "What are you doing?" she asked me. I looked up at her. "Waiting for death." She was taken back by my words. "What do you mean?" I just stared at her, I was to tired to talk. I sat back down. "When Jade left, I had followed them to see if I could just try and talk to her. But she sent her two eldest brothers to stop me. That night I had the upper hand since it was raining, but the where to fast. Her eldest brother Stone had some poison on him, he knew he could kill me but he didn't understand by just being around it could kill me. So he pulls out the pouch, opens it and tosses it at me." I sighed and finished "So I took off running and vowed I would be back. And that night is to night. Where I show them what they did."

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment