Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - chapter 3

Kat has lost almost everything. Can she really change everyone''s mind. But memories from her past come back to haunt her.

Chapter 3 - chapter 3

Chapter 3 - chapter 3
I got up and put my jacket and bag on. "You coming" I asked my mother. Before she could answer I step out in the rain, this was my first time heading outside since I was poisoned. Mother was next to my in a flash. My golden eyes where dull, I looked around. Left to right, wait was that Kenny? Kenny my brother, it couldn't be, but what if it is him.
Well who ever it was they where coming towards me, no they where running. I walked to meet them, it was Kenny! Now I ran even mother matched my pace. "Kenny" I cried, I meant to give him a hug but I tackled him. "What's that, you're best hello you got" he said as I helped him up. "No but there's a more important matter right now. Do you have any anti-toxins?" I asked him. Kenny looked me dead in the eye and said "Kat what did you do!"
"I was in a fight" I muttered. "We gotta get somewhere dry first" mother called over the rain. Kenny smiled, I walked back to the cave and sat in the back by the wood pile. Kenny had survival skills and I had fighting skills. I pulled my knee's to my chest and watched Kenny make a small fire, like me he carried a bag, he was digging in it. "Kat give me you're thermostat" Kenny said. I pulled it out and gave it to him. Today I wasn't in a mood for fighting. The poison takes time to spread, and I'm just to warm by the fire.
By now he was brewing something. And I'm falling asleep.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment