Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - chapter 6

Kat has lost almost everything. Can she really change everyone''s mind. But memories from her past come back to haunt her.

Chapter 6 - chapter 6

Chapter 6 - chapter 6
We where at Jade's castle in no time. I looked at the castle wall. "Free climbing" I whispered. Kenny went first to the window and kneeled on the ledge. I followed him without a sound, Kenny pointed in the widow. They where begin to eat, Jade was at the front with her mate Night to her right. Then her older brother Dust with his mate Moon. Then there 's Stone the oldest brother with his mate Fawn. And finally Dawn and Lily. Kenny took my and we put our feet on the ceiling.
The best part of having physic abilities was levitation, walking up walls and what ever else we could do. We walked on the ceiling to where the center of the table would be, Kenny let go of my hand. I looked down at them. How could be having a good time? They all know I could be dead! This would make revenge so much fun. I looked at Stone's plate, I would mess with him first. I pointed at his plate with both hands and raised my hands up. His plate lifted off the table. "What the" he muttered . I clenched my one hand to take control of his fork.
I lifted the fork off the table and stuck it in his meal, I moved the fork and it went fling into his mouth. "What's going on" Jade cried. I smiled and the rest of the plates went fling in the walls. I slowly so I'm standing up right. I slowly lowered myself, Kenny did the same but he stayed in mid air. I stop right over the candles. Someone gasped. "Hello everyone" I hissed.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment