Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - chapter 7

Kat has lost almost everything. Can she really change everyone''s mind. But memories from her past come back to haunt her.

Chapter 7 - chapter 7

Chapter 7 - chapter 7
Jade looked up, her green eye's filled with horror. "But you should be dead" Stone whispered. I looked down at everyone. This room was a bright white, much better than the night sky and the cave. Everyone but Kenny and me where pale white. I was fighting back a smile. "I have a brother to." I looked up and Kenny waved, then he goes back to what ever he was doing. "Kat what are you doing here" Jade whispered. I laughed. "Jade are you not happy that your best friend is alive or you think that I should be dead" I say "But I'm not here just for you, I'm here for all of you."
I sent everything flying off the table. "Who's doing that" Dawn asks. I'm liking this to much, its gonna end bad, but who cares. "Are you that stupid" I say. My ears prick up as something moves in the hallway. "What are you" Night says. I move with lighting speed and I'm on the floor behind him. "I can tell you what I'm not. I'm not a week and defenseless human. I'm not stupid or human" I say. I move back to the table but this time I'm floating higher.
"But I can tell you I was poisoned and betrayed. And I'm here for revenge." Stone is trying not to be noticed. "Oh come on boy we both know you let your little sister boss you around. And you are the one that did this to me" I say. most if my skin hands off my bones, I look sick. "We all know that's not true, I wasn't trying to kill you." Stone spoke with a cretin hostility. I rolled my eyes, Kenny shot me a look. 'Was he trying to warn me?' I thought .
"Don't lie to your self" I hissed. He was gonna loose his temper. "I was not" he growled. I rolled my eyes again. "You know the effects of the poison, ever if it not much. Admit it boy, you where trying to kill me!"I hissed. Stone got up. 'Now the fight is gonna start' I thought.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment