Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - chapter 8

Kat has lost almost everything. Can she really change everyone''s mind. But memories from her past come back to haunt her.

Chapter 8 - chapter 8

Chapter 8 - chapter 8
"Kat you know he didn't now stop lying" Dust said with a sweet tone in his voice. "Dust, Dust, Dust you where there too, don't lie to your self." My ears turned back to the hallway. 'Someone's there but who' I thought. I sniffed the air, having cat sense can be very helpful. 'Shadow! I'd know his scent anywhere'
"Tag team" Stone whispered. My ears turned in Dust's direction. "Why not." I moved everyone away from the table with my powers.I could feel my anger building. I had to stop it, I stayed in mid air. "Kat" Jade called me. I balled my hands in to fists, that would be the sign that I was listening.
"Kat what's wrong" Jade asked. 'Don't answer her' something thought to me. 'Get out of my head' I thought back. This thing has been able to control me before. And every time I've hurt someone or I've been hurt. I felt my hand touch the back of my neck. My blood went cold, I must have turned pale because all eyes where on me. 'You can't control me. Because I'm you' she thought.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment