Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Letting Out

The weakest of the group, Sakura heads off to train. BUt after meeting up with some punks on the street, she comes home bleeding to a waiting Sasuke. What's up?

Chapter 1 - Letting Out

Chapter 1 - Letting Out
"My...ribs..." Sakura Haruno struggled home, holding her side in pain. Blood came out her mouth, she limped her way home, and she was bruised all over.
"I'm..almost there..."
~Flash back tot he forest, an hour before~
"Cha! Alright! I'm getting there!" Sakura pounded her fists into a trainig post, leaving it broken and covered in blood. She took a break, rubbing her hands that were in alot of pain.
"Well, well. Aren't you supposed to be at home, little girl?" She turned around to spot a tall man, staring at her with an awful look of lust. he packe dup, about to head off.
"OOOOOOO, she's cute...heeheeehee..." A second and third appeared, circling her like vultures. Sakura held her ground.
"Oh! She wants to fight! Let's show her what we've got..." They jumped at her, surprizing her. The first man pounding a fist in her face while the other hit her hard in her stomach with his knee. She fell down, them kicking her hard in her sides. A horrible snap made her scream.
"I think we broke something." The men left, laughing like crazy at her limp body. She blacked out, sleeping on the cold forest floor.
~Present, Sakura's house~
The lights were off. No one was home. 'That's good,' She thought,'No one will see me like this'. She was now about to step through the door when she saw Sasuke. His arms folding, waiting patiently for her return. 'NO! He can't see me like this.' Sakura stayed back, waiting a couple of minutes for him to move, but her didn't move an inch. She finally gave up, and stepped forward in agony.
"Hello, Sasuke-kun! How are you tonight?" She put on a cheesy smile to hide her agony.
"Hmph, whatever. Kakashi said to tell you we had a mission since you went-Sakura, what's up with your clothes? There's blood all over your dress!" She backed up.
"Oh, stain from an old mission..."
"Your face, amrs, and legs are all bruised up. Your bleeding at the mouth! Sakura, what happened!?" She held her stomache, aching.
"I was training..and these guys came..."
"They bat you up!?" Sasuke was more than angry, he was furious.
"Where are they!?"
"No, Sasuke! It's okay! I need to fight for myself. Sasuke looked down at her, confused. Then he noticed her hair was browned by the dirt.
"Fine, but go wash up. I'll clean your wounds." Sakura blushed then nodded. She ran to the bathroom, her ribs throbbing, threw off her clothes, and hopped into the shower. The water stung at her cuts, but she ignored it. She rushed out, dressing quickly into a shirt and tights. Sasuke walked in shortly, holding ointments and bandages.
"Hold still, alright?"
"Okay...um, Sasuke?"
"Yeah?"
"Since we're alone, I have to tell your something..." Her cheeks flushed.
"I-I love you. And I mean it."
"Like I haven't heard that before." Sakura teared abit.
"But I really love you! Not just for your looks, but for you! Don't you see? I'm different..."
"Yeah, but you still piss me off. And, your annoying." Sakura turned around, facing him directly. All the ointments and such dropped, and Sakura was crying.
"YOU ALWAYS SAY THAT! BUT I REALLY LOVE YOU! I'M SERIOUS! SASUKE, I'M SO IN LOVE WITH YOU, IT HURTS ME TO SEE YOU SAY YOU DON'T!" Sasuke stared at her, angry.
"I DON'T LOVE YOU, AND I NEVER WILL. Sakura, all I want is revenge. Nothing-" He was caught off by her soft lips crashing into his. The kiss was full of passion, maing Sasuke blush. Sakura slowly parted.
"...I'm sorry..." He got up, brushing her hair out of her face. He kissed her again, catching her off guard. Tears rolled down her eyes as she finally got what she always wanted.
"Sasuke-kun?"
"What is it?"
"I..I want to help you with your revenge, okay?"
"..Okay..."

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

crystalwindbunny33 on May 18, 2008, 12:01:27 PM

crystalwindbunny33 on
crystalwindbunny33keep on!

zerotimberwolf on May 16, 2008, 7:39:22 AM

zerotimberwolf on
zerotimberwolfHmmm...this looks promising