Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Here Today...

The weakest of the group, Sakura heads off to train. BUt after meeting up with some punks on the street, she comes home bleeding to a waiting Sasuke. What's up?

Chapter 2 - Here Today...

Chapter 2 - Here Today...
Sakura woke up the next morning, stretching. She turned to the side to see Sasuke, sleeping peacefully next to her. She stroked his face, in disbelief.
"Your here, with me. Only me, Sasuke." She blushed, tears coming down. He woke up, looking at her dazed.
"Good morning, Sakura."
"Good mornin'!" He got up to go wash off, and she simply daydreamed of their days together...
"I know you'll never leave me." The bruises left by those thugs yesterday felt sore, but she ignored them. Her hand moved up to her neck, where a variety of hickies lay. Sasuke washed off his perfect face, and came out. He kissed her lightly.
"Let's go. We have alot to do today."
"For what? We have the day off!"
"I know." Sakura beamed, taking a quick shower and wearing her cutest clothes. She raced out the door, holding his hand.
Yesterday was soon forgotten. They went to the park, hung out with Naruto. They got lunch, and spent all the time they had together. Sakura was lost in a fairy tale, hoping if it was a dream, to never wake up.
"Sakura?"
"Yes, Sasuke-kun?"
"This...is what I want. Revenge...I don't need it. As long as I'm with Kakashi, Naruto, and you...I'm happy." He bent down and kissed her light pink hair. She held fast to his shirt, taking in his smell. The sun started to set on their perfect day. Sasuke walked her home, talking about the future they have in store. A perfect wedding under the moon and sakura petals, 4 kids maybe...and retirement together. Naruto would be best man, and Ino the maid in honor. They went on and on, laughing their way to her house.
"Sasuke?" She asked, reaching her door.
"Uh huh?"
"You'll...be here tomorrow, right?" There was a pang of worry in her voice. He smiled, assuring her.
"Of course I'll be here. Remember what I said? I'll always be here with you." They cuddled, and she kissed his lips gently. Parting was almost impossible. He left off, waving behind him. Sakura slowly closed her door, sighing. She tripped over her own feet, hitting her side.
"Ow! The stupid bruises still hurt! But with Sasuke around, it's as if the pain is almost..gone. There's no more pain in my heart. Oh, Sasuke." She fell on her bed, dreaming of tomorrow, with her, Sasuke.
The next morning, she felt great. As if she were floating. She jumped out of bed, showering and putting on her favorite red dress. She looked in the mirror at her short hair. 'Hmm...I'll grow it again!' She skipped out the house to the bridge, where she usually met up with her teammates. She saw Naruto from afar/
"NARUTO! Good morning!"
"Sakura..." His face wasn't as it usually was. He was frowning and didn't look her in the eye at all.
"Naruto, what's up?"
"Sasuke..left yesterday night...We checked everywhere. We believe he's going to Orochimaru..." Sakura paused. Her heart seemed to stop, and her bright smile turned to a frightened face. Tears came to her eyes. 'Sasuke...couldn't have left me! He promised!!!'
"Sakura?"
"HE WOULDN'T LIE TO ME!" She ran off to his house, crashing in and yelling his name. No one. It was quiet. She walked to his room, where a small picture oof him and her taking their first team picture. It was placed down though. Next to it was a picture of him and her kissing. The picture was slightly torn, and small droplets, tears, were seen on it. Sakura hugged herself, falling to the floor.
"Oh, Sasuke..." She cried out, unable to bear the pain she no felt. Naruto stood at the doorway. He wished to comfort her, but only felt he would hurt her more.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

zerotimberwolf on May 20, 2008, 10:44:18 AM

zerotimberwolf on
zerotimberwolfWow this is depressing...