Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - I'll miss you

The weakest of the group, Sakura heads off to train. BUt after meeting up with some punks on the street, she comes home bleeding to a waiting Sasuke. What's up?

Chapter 3 - I'll miss you

Chapter 3 - I'll miss you
It had been a long time since Sasuke left and naruto went off to find him. Neji, Choji, Kiba, Lee, and even the sand ninja joined him. Sakura waited patiently for their return. She had prayed a long time for their safe return, but neither showed up, until it started to rain. Kakashi had found Naruto knocked out, but no Sasuke. As much as she wanted to cry, she kept a smile on her face, just for Naruto. But for months, her mind kept on the promise that Sasuke broke, and her heart which broke as well.
She went to the forest, the same one which, right before Sasuke was hers, she was training and fought off those thugs. She looked around. The equipment she had around was still covered in her blood. But something was different. Even with some in blood, some looked brand new. Sakura touched one, and as she did, a kunai flew at her. She dodged it, scared but pulled out a kunai in defense.
"WHO'S THERE!?" She stood her ground and a shadow came out.
"Your stance is weak, Sakura," it said "let me just..."
"NO, STAY AWAY! WHO ARE YOU!?" As the shadow got closer, the voice got clearer, and it was familiar. Sakura couldn't believe it.
"What? No hello for an old friend?" Sasuke smiled at her, looking almost the same. The only difference was a menacing look in his eyes. But that didn't stop her from running to him, arms wide, and embracing him. He held back, tight.
"Oh, Sasuke! I knew you wouldn't leave me forever!" Sasuke looked at her, but a more serious look was on his face.
"Sakura, I'm not coming back to Konoha. I came back for you..."
"Wh-what do you mean? Your joking, right?" His soft face seemed hard now, and Sakura finally saw that he has totally changed. She stared at him, biting her lip.
"Sasuke...I can't..."
"You can! Sakura, I love you and always want to be with you. That's why I came. To come get you." She thought about all her friends.
"What about Naruto? He's worried about you too!"
"We can take him with us! It'll be team 7 all over again."
"But...we can only be team 7...in Konoha...at home..." Sasuke's face stared down at her, cold. She backed up. She knew what was coming next, and it wouldn't be pretty.
"So...your saying no?" She nodded, slowly.
"I still love you, but I also love tis village. And your working with the person wo almost destroyed it...I'm sorry..." Sasuke's sharingan came to life, looking an even brighter red in the night. Sakura prepared for the fight of her life. A fight with her lover, Sasuke.
"...Then you die, Sakura."
~Morning~
Sakura woke up, sore all over. Her body was bruised, her ankle broken. There was blood in the ground. The morning sky was cloudy and gray. She rose up cautiously, remembering the night before: Her fight, a long and hard one, ended with her, falling hard to the ground. Sasuke stared at her, about to finish her off, but couldn't. Instead, he kissed her slowly, revealing tears. He left her to sleep, saying a final goodbye.
Sakura stood up, limping her way home to clean up and visit naruto in the hospital. Was this really her final goodbye to Sasuke?
"No, it can't be! I know I'll see him again. And if I have to fight him again, I'll fight him, and defeat Sasuke-kun!" It hurt to be enthusiastic. She smiled with tears in her eyes. Even though Sasuke might think it's goodbye, she's sure she will see him and feel his lips again once more.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

FireredDizzu64 on June 20, 2008, 6:48:16 AM

FireredDizzu64 on
FireredDizzu64^^ ok, lemme get back to it then.

sasusakuAMOR on June 18, 2008, 10:52:42 AM

sasusakuAMOR on
sasusakuAMORwow! i like this story! hopefully she beats him! keep the story going! :3

zerotimberwolf on May 21, 2008, 6:37:47 AM

zerotimberwolf on
zerotimberwolfKeep it going girl!

hflp on May 21, 2008, 1:49:58 AM

hflp on
hflpOptimistic, keep it going.