Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Rooftops

The weakest of the group, Sakura heads off to train. BUt after meeting up with some punks on the street, she comes home bleeding to a waiting Sasuke. What's up?

Chapter 4 - Rooftops

Chapter 4 - Rooftops
^^ Yaaaay! Slowly, I'm learning japanese. It's hard and I have a friend helping me with the basics, so I'm gonna try using what I know in this story! I apologize if anythings wrong...T_T

~Konoha, 3 years since Sasuke left~
Sakura sat on a rooftop, letting the breeze blow her short hair to the side. It tickled her neck, causing her to giggle at times. She was waiting for Naruto to come with their lunch. Kakashi sensai had a mission and wouldn't return until next week. But Naruto decided to take that as a chance.
"Oi, Sakura-chan!" She looked toward him, balancing ramen and dumplings on his head.
"Naruto-kun, what are you doing?" He snickered, running over and placing the dumplings infront of her.
"Arigatoo, Naruto. So what do you wanna do today, huh?" Naruto looked up at the sky.
"Hmmm.....Dunno." He laid back and watched the clouds.
"I thought that was Shika's job." Sakura giggled. Naruto rose up and smiled. But his face went serious for a second.
"Sakura-chan. Do you miss him?" Her smile disappeared.
"...Hai..." Naruto sighed, lowering his stare at the thought of his broken promise. Sakura took one look at him and hugged him.
"Arigatoo, Naruto-kun. Don't worry about the promise. Osoreirimasu." Naruto looked her her, knowing that it hurt. But he held her close.
~Late night, Konoha gates~
The moon was full, so anyone on a rooftop right now would have a perfect view of it. The moon's light rays left all Konoha citizens in deep sleep., except for Sakura. Her mind remained on her last meeting with Sasuke. 'He said he loved me...but...should I have gone with him? Did I do the right thing?...' He thoughts kept spinning her head. The only thing she was sure about was the wonderful moon above her.
"Sasuke-kun..."
"...You called...?" Sakura jumped up, surorized anyone could sneak up on her like that.
"Nani!? Who are you!?"
"Nanigoto ka?? I thought you'd be happy to see me..." Sakura looked closer to see Sasuke, looking even more cold and menacing then she last saw. But his face was almost the same.
"S-Sasuke-kun...why are you here!? To beat the hell outta me again!?" He came closer, caressing her face. She slapped his hand away and got into her fighting stance.
"Nani? Your gonna fight me? Hmph...I'm not here for that." She et up for a second, listening to what he ahd to say.
"Sakura, I regret what I did to you, and hate myself for it. I love you more than anything. So...gomen nasai." She couldn't believe her ears. He apologized?
"Are...have you decided to return to me-er-us, Sasuke-kun?" He turned away.
"No...I came to severe the last bond I have..."
"Severe?" He stared at her hard.
"I love you, Sakura...and that's why I must break you...so you can hate me and I can forget about you. Without that, I'll be stronger..."
"YOU SAY YOU frackIN' LOVE ME, THEN DECIDE THAT YOUR BREAKING THAT!? i HATE YOU, YOU BAKA!!!!" Tears swelled her eyes, then she rose her fists in anger.
"I'LL BREAK YOUR EVERY BONE, THEN TAKE YOU BACK!!! TO NARUTO, ME...EVERYONE..." She ran to Sasuke, attempting to punch him directly, but he moved swiftly and held his sword to her neck.
"I was hoping that it wouldn't come to me killing you...but..." He stabbed her from behind, causing her to scream in pain. She fell, blood rushing out.
"...I-I...won't be...h-hurt...a-a-any...more..." She stammered. He stepped over her, about to stab throug her heart.
"I thought you loved me, Sasuke-kun? You promised so much, but all you ever did was bring me pain. Even now, your not only killing me...but breaking my heart..." Sasuke held the sword above her heart, then removed it. He bent down and kissed her lightly on the lips.
"Sakura...I love you. But I need the power."
"We can get it another way, Sasuke-kun! Let me help you! Please, don't let this love die...please?" He looked deeply into her eyes, then kissed her again.
"Sakura-chan...sayonara...for now."
"NO, DON'T LEAVE AGAIN! SASUKE-KUN!!!" He left her there. Her loud cries finally attracted some attention and she was sent to the hospital. As they took her there, all she could do was whisper Sasuke's name in the air.
~Konoha Hosptal, late night after the fight~
Naruto held Sakura's hand as she slept. 'Sasuke...you did so much to her...' He gripped it tighter.
"I hate you Sasuke. I'll get you for this...for her!"

Again, gomen nasai if anything is wrong.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

hflp on June 21, 2008, 1:19:32 PM

hflp on
hflpAwesome.