Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Final

The weakest of the group, Sakura heads off to train. BUt after meeting up with some punks on the street, she comes home bleeding to a waiting Sasuke. What's up?

Chapter 5 - Final

Chapter 5 - Final
Waaaaah, this is the last chapter, sadly...T_T But feel free to read my other stories! I think this is like my best one. But, enjoy the last chapter, kay!
~Ai-chan

Destiny is cruel, indeed. Sasuke Uchiha has returned, but it seems that he is going to destroy Konoha. Returning only to bring more pain from what he already left. Naruto, his dearest comrade and friend, left off to help the villagers escape.
"Hurry! You must leave!!!!" Naruto rushed villagers out, then thought back to Sakura, who was still in the hospital.
"Sakura-chan! Chotto matte kudasai!" He charged for the hospital, where Sasuke was already.
~Konoha Hospital~
It was a weird kind of quiet. It wasn't peaceful, and there was tension in the air. If you listened closly enough...you could hear Sakura's beating heart.
"Sasuke-kun...I don't how to live without you. It's impossible...please, come back." She whispered in her sleep. Sasuke watched her slow breaths and beads of sweat go down her face. Hearing her whisper his name so much almost brought him insane. 'Don't call me...stop it...'
"She really loves you, y'know." Sasuke turned to Naruto, standing in the corner of the room.
"She cried so much, she went threw so much pain. Sasuke....YOU frackIN' BASTARD...how can you say you loved her...WHEN ALL YOU DID WAS HURT HER!?" Red swirling chakra surrounded Naruto, and tears fell from his now red eyes.
"I won't let you, Sasuke..." Sasuke felt his body begin to fill with power. The curse mark begin to spred like wild fire on his body. They both stood in position to fight.
Naruto...gomen nasai...you've already done so much..." They both turned to Sakura, crying.
"Sasuke-kun...if this is what you want...to kill us all...I'll fight you 'til the end." Sakura stood tall, going infront of Naruto.
"Naruto, arigatoo..."
"Sakura-chan?"
"...Sayonara..." She charged at sasuke, ramming him out the window. Naruto watched, but could only stand back. 'Sayonara Sakura-chan.'
The fight raged on between Sakura and Sasuke, as they battled on for the future of Konoha. But Sakura was still weak from before, so soon she was cornered.
"Sakura...your a fool for trying to fight me...now die." Sakura gazed up at him. Her vision blurred and her heartbeat slowing down.
"Sasuke-kun. Do you remember when you protected me? You saved my life...I guess that means nothing." He stared at her. He bent down and wiped her hair out of her face. Nothing could hide the anger in his eyes which were only for himself.
"I hate myself for this. But it's too late to turn back..." He held up his hands, forming the chidori. He held it up, shedding one last tear...

~Naruto's House, three days after Sasuke attacked the village~
"Are you okay, Uzumaki-san?" Naruto looked up at the nurse, smiling down at him. He blinked a few times then rose up with excitment.
"WHERE'S SAKURA!?" The nurse looked down. Her voice cracked as she said:
"Sasuke Uchiha was about to kill her, but was stabbed in the stomache by Haruno-san. He died in a few minutes. The blast hit the hopsital, and you fell along with the building. Sakura saved your life with her jutsu and brought you home with medical help. A day after, when we looked for her to check on her wounds...she was found dead on the ground nearby Sasuke's grave. Suicide, because her fingerprints where all over the kunai that was found in her heart."
Naruto almost couldn't believe his ears. He stared outside the window at the rain.
"Are you crying, Sakura-chan?"
~The End

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

hflp on June 23, 2008, 12:46:03 AM

hflp on
hflpMan, that's a sad ending.

FireredDizzu64 on June 23, 2008, 8:43:23 AM

FireredDizzu64 on
FireredDizzu64I know but...I always wanted to do a story with a sad ending. BUt thanks alot for commenting! ^^