Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Ryuk's Boredom

Kira has finally got his wish. He is now the new ruler of the world. But other Death Notes are dropped to Earth. Who's with Kira? And who's against?

Chapter 1 - Ryuk's Boredom

Chapter 1 - Ryuk's Boredom
Light opened his eyes. To his left was Misa, sleeping. He rubbed her cheek, making her smile. A small bump was under the sheets, and out cam his daughter, Ringo.
"Morin' Dad!" She hugged him, kissing his cheek. Light smiled. He got up and walked to the window and opened the curtains to a bright sun flashing down.
"Hello, world..." As he looked down to his subjects, everyone was peacefully going to where they needed to be. Children headed to school, adults to jobs, and not a single crime or misbehavior was saw. Loght had finally created his perfect world. A few people who looked into his window waved excited his and yelled "Good morning, Kira." Light turned to his family and embraced them, sending them off to another wonderful day.
~Shinigami World~
Ryuk sat, looking down into the portal that lead to the Human world. Or best now known as Kira's world. As he stared at Light, he remembered the good old days where they took many lives to achieve Light's goal. Light lost comrades, family, but in retuurn recieved his wish. Ryuk cackled at the fun he had, but now those days where over.
"Maybe I'll go visit him, just for the heck of it..." The other Shinigami looked at him as his wings came out, and he stepped into the portal.
"Where's he going? I hope not to cause more trouble in the Human world." Flying down, Ryuk also held on to something, just for safe keeping.
~Human world, 7:45 pm~
Ryuk landed in the human world. Nothing has changed, except for the quiet and peace you heard. He got bored almost immediatly. He flew across the city, laughing at the humans he saw. They were obedient dogs to Kira only so they wouldn't lose their lives. They were so easily lead. Ryuk was almost more disgusted. He flew past, trying to find Light's house. But instead, his attention was on the Whammy house, where Light's old "friend" L was raised.
"Hmmm...what kind of place is this..." As he looked around, he saw kids reading, almost training for something.
"What the-" On the wall, in big bold letters: "KIRA IS EVIL, AND WILL BE BROUGHT DOWN BY JUSTICE..." Ryuk stared at the person writing it. A little girl, only around 12, wrote more insults to Kira. She looked very determined to. Ryuk came closer, laughing harder each step.
"Sutoro! Stop! That's so rude!" An old man pulled her away from the wall, leading her to a room.
"Hmm...interesting..." Ryuk followed/ She layed in bed, crying with a picture of a man in her hands. In her sobbing, she whispered Kira, father, and if only...Ryuk thought for a second. He snuck something under her pillow, then left fast.
~Over Light's House 8:15 pm~
Ryuk kept laughing. He fnally reached, but didn't bother to go inside.
"If that kid is a 'genius' like that L guy...THEN THIS OUTTA BE GOOD! Humans are so much fun!" He looked at Light laughing with his family, imagining his fun when Kira will have to rise again.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment