Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Meeting

Kira has finally got his wish. He is now the new ruler of the world. But other Death Notes are dropped to Earth. Who's with Kira? And who's against?

Chapter 2 - Meeting

Chapter 2 - Meeting
Sutoro woke up early, yarning in her arm.
"Man, I had a horrible sleep. Something hard was under my..." She checked her pillow to see a black notebook. 'What the hell...' She picked up the book, and read the first page.
"What the-? Whoever's name is written in this book shall...die?" She laughed to herslef, then got up and went to her only friend's room.
"Dante, did you leave this in my room!?" He looked up at her. His room was perfectly black. The curtains, carpet, sheets, everything. It was blank with nothing on the walls. Dante dropped something on the floor. A razor, fresh with blood. Just like the cuts he left on his arms.
"What is it?" He cleaned the cuts, then came to the doorway watching Sutoro. She held up the book to him.
"What's this, Su-su? A diary?" He flipped through the empty pages, then turned to the first one. As he read, he started to die laughing.
"What the heck is this crap? Geez, this is really weird, even for you miss Vampire." He poked her forhead. She smacked his hand away upset.
"You know that vampires are real," He rolled his eyes,"and you left this under my pillow to scare me!" Sutoro threw the book on the floor. Dante just watched her, then started to laugh harder. She marched off, and he followed.
"Okay, I know you think I'm warped in the brain, but this is not my idea of fun. Plus, you know your my only friend." She blushed slightly as he held her hand. Dante walked with her until she stopped in the t.v room, where Kira was announcing something live.
"My dear citizens! Welcome to the new day! I'm sorry to announce that there are still some traitors out in my world. But not to fair, for I am-" The screen broke in two. All the children turned Sutoro's way. Her eyes were filled with tears. Dante led her away, glaring at the other kids who dare to follow with their eyes.
"Su-su..."
"I can't! I can't take it! I hate Kira so much..." She grabbed his shirt and sobbed. He stroked her hair softly trying to calm her down.
"I will...kill him!" She pushed away and grabbed the notebook. She rushed into her room and locked the door. As many times as she could, she wrote Kira in the notebook. She used up around 6 pages until she was tired. She looked at the time. '12:35...'
"Hello..." Sutoro looked up and around. Who the heck?
"Hey, up here, Kid!" She looked up to a blue skinned leather wearing black haired demon. She screamed out loud.
"Sutoro? Hey, Su-su!" Dante banged on the door, trying to come in. She an over, about to open it...
"I know how much you hate Kira. It's funny, actually." Sutoro watched the demon come from the ceiling.
"But that notebook can help you take revenge...if you use it properly."
"Who are you? What do you want with me?" The demon laughed. He started to fade away.
"Claim your revenge...with my help..." The demon disappeared. Dante finally got into the room, almost breaking the whole door down.
"Su-su! Hey, what's wrong!?" He kept shaking her until she finally opened her eyes.
"Dante..." She fainted. He put her in bed and watched her. He glanced out the window.
"Don't keep me waiting." He stared harder at a blue figure. He rubbed his eyes then checked again. Gone.
"I must be losing my mind." Dante glanced at the black notebook.
"Death note...huh? I wonder...if it really works."

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment