Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Sutoro and Ryuk

Kira has finally got his wish. He is now the new ruler of the world. But other Death Notes are dropped to Earth. Who's with Kira? And who's against?

Chapter 3 - Sutoro and Ryuk

Chapter 3 - Sutoro and Ryuk
Sutoro woke up, bags under her eyes and a headache that was planning to stay the whole day. But she rose up slowly.
"Oooh, my heeead..." She looked around to find Dante sleeping peacefully on the edge of her bed. Sutoro couldn't help but notice that her friend, who was usually ever-so-serious and ever-so-dull looked cute. but the admiration turned to disgust when she spotted the many scars on his arms. She could never comprehend the reason for it, but...
"Hey, Dante. Wake up..." Sutoro nudged the boy. No response. she pinched him. He barely moved. now there was only one way to wake him up...
"Danty-kun!!! Wake UUUUP!!!!" Dante's eyes suddenly were open.
"I told you already. Do.Not.Call.ME.DANTY!" Sutoro laughed, causing her headache to throb, at Dante. When they were younger, that was the only way to get him to pay attention to her.
"Awww~ Danty was worried about me." she said, pointing at his position next to her. He flushed and rose up.
"Whatever. Anyway, get rid of that stupid book." Dante crossed his arms in that oh-so authority figure way.
"Hey, if it was for me, I want it!"
"Your so immature..." Dante sighed. "I'm going back to my room, do not disturb. understand?" He shot her a glare and left the room. Sutoro felt alittle sad. 'Did i get him mad...?' she got up and was about to follow until a voice called to her.
"Sutoro, huh? Your friend seems to be pretty cautious." Sutoro turned a blue demon. she was sure she'd seen it before...but what were the chances? She bolted for the dorr but it got in her way.
"Calm down kid. We already met. Name's Ryuk." he held out a long hand for her to shake, but she refused.
"Dante! Dante!!!" The girl screamed at the top of her lungs. No one came, but the demon silenced her.
"Hey...don't you wanna know more about kira...? Hehehe..."
Sutoro paused. This...thing...knew something...

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment