Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Mysterious

From a show called "Vampire Knight".
Zero is slowly becoming more depressed as Yuuki falls deeper in love with Kaname. What's a lonely vampire to do? The chairman has some new students coming around.

Chapter 1 - Mysterious

Chapter 1 - Mysterious
"Zero-kun! Zero-kun, where are you!?" Yuuki Cross searched all around the school for Zero Kiryu. She even checked the boys' dorm. No where to be found. She slowly started to give up hope, then she thought carefully.
"OH!!!" She ran off to the stables.
"What do you think, huh?" Zero stroked a beautiful white horse softly while talking to her.
"I know Yuuki loves him...but it kinda breaks me in half. I thought she..."
Still...you...do not...answer...
Zero rose up. The voice wasn't too far and neither was it loud, but it was so sweet that it almost broke the other sounds. 'Yuuki?' Is all Zero could think.
Still...you..do not...answer...
Zero searched around. No one. He almost thought he was going insane, until he turned around...
"Who the-...WHO ARE YOU!?" A girl with pure blonde hair and pale peach skin stared up at him. Her eyes were a bright golden yellow. She wore a black dress up to her knees with knee high boots to match. A red ribbon held hair from her face.
"I came here to see a vampire." Zero couldn't believe what he had just heard.
"Don't be stupid! Get out of here." The girl stared at him. Her eyes looked almost like a doll's, glass.
"Then I will leave. Thank you for your time." She bowed politly, then went off into the woods. Zero was really creeped out, til someone pounced him from behind and yelled in his ears: "ZEROOOOO-KUN!" He turned to ever playful Yuuki, smiling brightly.
"Oi..." She grabbed his hand, and ran off to the school, where soon a bunch of fangirls will be raiding the poor night class students.
~Afternoon~
"I'm tellin' you, I swear I saw that. That girl was like a glass doll, I swear!"Yuuki yarned, waiting for Kaname to come out. Zero just ignored her, looking the other direction, seeing the girl once more waiting. 'Who the heck is...' As he got up to walk over, she seemed to disappear. Zero stood in atonishment. 'Who is that girl?'
"Still...you do not...answer..." Zero turned at the sound of the song, now with a new singer...

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment