Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - finding him.

this is about my naruto oc and his life if you would like to become my co-author and put you naruto oc in notify me for permission.

Chapter 1 - finding him.

Chapter 1 - finding him.
I stood...nothing seems to be bad about that,but its what i stood before.What i stood before was my village.A beautiful village now burning,burning right in front of me,mocking me and there was nothing i could do about it.My family had been seperated by the flames my father and I were the last of our family.Mother and my brother were killed in the fire,and me and dad were seperated during the fire thats why i search for him to this day.right now i am twelve...by myself searching for my father as i said."I know you know where he is!"I screamed at the student ninja.(as you can see im really want to find my dad seeing how im yelling at another student)"I-I don''t know!"He replied.But there was a glare in his eye."Look little kid I know you know where he is...besides do you know who i am?""Your a student ninja with pemisson to join any team in this village.""That and im Kaj.""You mean your Kakashi''s long lost son he''s always talking about!""Yeah so don''t think i lak fighting skill,or the guts to kill you.""Team seven they''re in the forest training,just don''t kill me!""Thanks for the chat kid."I finished."Wait one more question!"he shouted."Are you the kaj that''s killed hundreds of ninjas?""yup"i responded.And so i was set for the forest... to be continued...

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Deus on August 31, 2006, 12:22:52 PM

Deus on
Deushmmm...

a bit confusing to read...

if you put a space at every quote, it'd be easier to figure out...

and i could help you with it too, if youd like...

im a perdy good writer, if not better at it than drawing...

it might not seem like it, but really, i am...

i might even post a little tidbit of my naruto story too sometime...

Deus on August 31, 2006, 12:24:05 PM

Deus on
Deusoooh, clifhanger...

shoulda said that before, stupid stupid me...