Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - TWO

Okay long story short-college girl is hit on by lead singer&drummer of an upcoming band. lead singer's a jerk with charisma and the drummer's a nice-guy-who-can't-catch-a-break. read and learn. have fun.=)

Chapter 2 - TWO

Chapter 2 - TWO
~Back in the cafe, the waiter looks to his colleagues and says in a hurry, "I'm taking a break, I'll be right back!"  Throwing off his uniform, he grabs his wallet, shoves it in his back pants pocket, picks up a book off the floor, and runs out the door, following the beautiful girl with wavy light brown hair.
~He reaches the door and pushes it open.  He looks right.  No girl.  He looks left.  No girl.  He looks straight ahead.  The girl has called a taxi across the street and hops in.  Sprinting, he hollers and shouts at the taxi.  "Wait!  Wait!" he yells frantically.
~He runs faster, desperately trying to catch up with the yellow and black checkered car.  In his despair, he forgets his own safety, and suddenly a woman in a white Subaru, talking on her cell phone, paying no attention to the road, hits the waiter from behind at full force.  He lurches backwards and finds himself tumbling in the air only to be unexpectedly stopped by the force of a windshield.
~The Subaru woman stops and all cars around and behind her slam on their brakes, screeching to a stop.  They all gasp and stand witness to the accident.  But all cars ahead of the waiter and the subaru, including the taxi hauling the beautiful girl with wavy light brown hair, continue on their way, unaware that an accident had just occured.
~Though the waiter was definitely defeated, he miraculously and certainly wasn't hurt either.  In fact, he rolled off the windshield, patted himself and his clothes free of any shards of glass, and returned to the cafe, carelessly waving to the passer-byers that gawked and exclaimed in alarm.
~Returning to the cafe, his fellow colleagues rush up to him and express their words of concern.  "Are you alright?"  "What happened?"  "Should I call 911?"  "What were you thinking?"  "Were you even thinking at all?!"
~Steven simply chuckles and reassures them that he is completely fine.
~His friends weren't totally convinced.  "You do know you have a concert to go to today, right?  One you'll be playing for and getting paid to play for?  You jeopardized the entire gig you and you band members have been waiting for!"
~"Yes, yes, I know.  It's no big deal.  I'm fine, so nothing has been jeopardized.  No harm done," Steven reassures his friends as carelessly as he can.
~Apprehensively, his companions forfeit their debate and carry on as they were, making and serving coffee at the customers' will.  One colleague suggested, "I think it might be a good idea to call the band just so they know."
~"Yeah, okay," Steve says, shrugging it off but still picking up the phone to make the phone call.
~He dials the number for Ed, the lead vocal in the band's cell.  The phone rings twice until a man's voice comes up and answers, "Hello?"
~"ED!"
~"STEVE!" Ed answers back enthusiastically.  "How are you, Man?  What's up?"
~Steven laughs and says, "I'm doin' fine.  In fact, I just walked away from a life threatening experience!"
~"Really?!" Ed asks excitedly.  "What happened, Dude?"
~Steve tells Ed what happened to him.  He included the entire day - going to the cafe, meeting the woman there, getting turned down by her, and running after her when she had left and forgotten her book.  When he got into the part where he was ran over by a car, Ed exclaimed, "Dude!  Are you alright?  Do we need to cancel the gig?"
~"NO.  No, I'm fine.  I have a few bruises, that's all," says Steve.
~"Are you sure?  You still okay to play?  Your arms don't hurt do they?  We don't have a backup drummer, you know.  We lose you, the whole gig is gone to hell," Ed reminds Steve.
~"Yeah, yeah.  I know I was stupid.  But she was beautiful, Man.  BEAUTIFUL!" Steven reasons.
~"Heh, I can understand that, Stevo.  Just couldn't let her go without a fight, eh" says Edward, always the laid back one, which was why Steven chose to call him.  Edward was the only member in the band that would downplay Steven's mistake and play it cool.  "She must have been pretty stunning, Man.  Too bad she got away from ya."
~"Yeah, I'm really disappointed.  I wish I had gotten her name, I wasn't thinking."
~"When do you ever?" Ed joked.
~Laughing, Steven said, "Hey!  Come on, give me a break!  I was blinded by beauty!"
~"Is that what you call it?  Or were you just blinded by your secret desire to put your dick in her nice...warm..."
~"Dude!" says Steve, cutting him off.  "That's SO not cool!"
~"We all know deep down inside that's what you were thinking," Ed jokes.
~"And even if I was," Steven considers, "would you stop me?"
~"Nah, Man.  You saw her first, you keep her, " his friend promises.
~"Good to know.  Good to know."
~"Well, I've still got some things to do before the big concert," Ed says.
~"Alright, I know what you mean.  I got some things to do myself.  We should probably get to it," Steve agrees. 
~"Talk to you later, Man."
~"Yeah, talk to you later."
~They both hang up.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

HeeroYuyFan on July 11, 2007, 11:46:20 AM

HeeroYuyFan on
HeeroYuyFanhaha like the sex refrences lol