Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Oly chapter Ticking ticking ticking away baby

And as the clock is tickin, ticking, ticking I wonder is it ticking away your time?

Chapter 1 - Oly chapter Ticking ticking ticking away baby

Chapter 1 - Oly chapter Ticking ticking ticking away baby
A/n:As always sorry if I have copied anything of yours I cannot read everything.

--------------------
The clock is ticking, is ticking, is ticking away moment by moment since I saw you last.
But I'm afraid what I'll see.
'Cause when I saw you last you had that strange gleam in your eyes.
So as the clock is ticking, is ticking, is ticking, is it ticking your life away?
I wonder where did my razor go? Would you know?
But I'm afraid to ask 'cause when I saw you last you had that strange look on your face.
So now I'm sitting here watching as the secounds pass.
Watching the ticking, the ticking, the ticking, is it ticking your life away?
Have you seen the key to the bathroom door? I can't find it anymore.
But I don't want to know 'cause when I saw you last
you asked for an open casket, and I was afraid to ask why.
But now as I hear the ticking, the ticking, the ticking of that terrible clock I wonder is it ticking out your time? Is it ticking out your time?
'Cause when I saw you last I was to afraid to ask why'ed you say 'Farwell, goodbye, I will see you down in Hell baby.' But now I wonder,
Is that clock ticking, ticking, ticking away your time?
-------------------

So I hope you liked it comments hold the flames please.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment