Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Transfer

A normal girl.... a necklace.... and a dream come true...

Edit: DON'T EAT ME PEOPLES!!!! I DON'T KNOW DIDLY SQUAT ABOUT THE SHIPPUUDEN!!!

Chapter 1 - The Transfer

Chapter 1 - The Transfer
Randi sat on her bed, running her Suna sign necklace through her fingers. It was her most prized piece of Naruto merchandise, because her boyfriend had given it to her on their 1 month aniversary. He knew that the show was her favorite of all time. Practically anyone could tell that, the way her room looked, with posters, books, games, pretty much everything Naruto you could possibly get your hands on. She even pretended that she was a ninja sometimes, and did hand signs and everything, and she went to every convention that she could get to.

The sixteen year old reached behind her neck and latched the necklace, then grabbed her leaf village headband and tied it around her fore-head. She reached for remote and flipped on the tv. It was her lucky weekend, she didn't have to go to work at the country music show, and the Naruto Hundo was airing all weekend.

She ran to the kitchen, intent on not missing anything after the commercials, and grabbed as many junk foods as she could possibly carry back up the stairs. As she ran back through the living room, arms full of chips, cokes, debbie cakes, and candy bars, her mother sighed.

'We're probably not gonna see her at all this weekend, and she's gonna throw a fit by how much weight she gains this weekend, and I'm gonna have to hear her complain until she's worked it all off again.'

"I'll be back down later, mom!" she called, "I'll need to get more snacks when the commercials come back on if I wanna be stocked for the weekend!"

And she did just that. As soon as she could stop laughing her @$$ off from the scene with Kakashi performing 'One thousand years of death' she dashed back down the stairs, blonde hair flying behind her. Any Naruto fan could see that she could be the long lost sister to Naruto. She was exactly like him, in practicaly every way possible, right down to how her blue eyes glimmered. Once she was back in her room again, she slipped on her pajama's with Gaara patterns all over them. They was black and red, and showed her stomach, the pants reaching the floor, her feet treading on the ends.

"Hey Ran!" her little brother Trent had popped his his head through her door. "If you love that show so much, why don't cha' marry it!?"

"SHUT UP YOU LITTLE TWIRP!!" she screamed, throwing her Sasuke-head pillow at the door, just as it slammed shut. Trent stuck his head through one more time and stuck his tongue out at her. She gave a little yell at him as he shut it again, and went over to pick up her pillow.

That night, the marathon reached the first few episodes of the chunin exams, then the network shifted to Adult Swim. Her sugar rush was on high now, coke cans and sugary product rappers littered her floor, but, alas, all good things must come to an end. She crashed right before Inuyasha came on that night. That would certanlly make her mad in the morning. Whenever she missed even one night of that show, she would have a break-down. It was one of her other favorite shows, and she couldn't stand missing it, for fear that she would be completely lost the next night. Yep, anime had completely consumed her brain.

She had fallen asleep with her necklace and headband on. Her mother had constantly told her not sleep in a necklace.

"You'll get choked." she would always say. Well, that wasn't the only thing she should have warned her daughter about. For the next morning, she would wake up in the certain apartment of a certain 'Konoha's-number-one-knuckle-head-ninja'.

Comments

Comments (15)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

YamiRevea on September 29, 2007, 1:49:31 PM

YamiRevea on
YamiReveaReshea: HEY! NOW THAT'S DOWNRIGHT AWESOME!!!

akatsukidragon on September 29, 2007, 2:50:29 AM

akatsukidragon on
akatsukidragonsweet dude. that girl reminds me of...me XD
except I would never have a Sasuke-head pillow. :P neva

angelfox on September 26, 2007, 11:15:27 AM

angelfox on
angelfoxHARRRRRRRRRRRAAAY! I am now in love with this AWESOME story!!! HIZZAH FOR COKE! *favs*

Falconlobo on September 14, 2007, 1:53:34 PM

Falconlobo on
Falconlobofunny

Symphoniaprincess101 on September 13, 2007, 4:34:53 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101O.O awsome^^

DocOck on September 5, 2007, 7:25:38 AM

DocOck on
DocOckHehe great. funny, discriptive and good grammer thumbs up

sasukeXsakuraforever on September 2, 2007, 7:38:03 AM

sasukeXsakuraforever on
sasukeXsakuraforeverHaha! Funny, yet cute at the same time! Good job^^

gaaralover1 on August 29, 2007, 12:41:56 PM

gaaralover1 on
gaaralover1Ok... I'm just like that... Only I dun have enough money to buy everything Naruto that I can get my hands on.. If I could.... My room would have pictures of every character. I'd have normal posters, styrifoam posters, felt posters, every head band, necklaces, bracelets, earrings, nail polish, contacts, characters painted onto my walls, I'd even have the figurines and plushies... Damn... If only I was rich eh?