Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Placement

A normal girl.... a necklace.... and a dream come true...

Edit: DON'T EAT ME PEOPLES!!!! I DON'T KNOW DIDLY SQUAT ABOUT THE SHIPPUUDEN!!!

Chapter 5 - Placement

Chapter 5 - Placement
By the time that they had gotten to the Hokage's office, Randi was able to walk again.

"Wait out here Randi, while we discuss your performance." said Tsunadae.

She sat on the bench on the opposite side of the door to the Hokage's office. Naruto, Shizune, and Tsunadae went into the other room. As soon as she was sure that they were inside, Randi shot up to the door and put her ear to the wood.

She heard Tsunadae talking in a hushed tone, probably trying to make sure that she wouldn't hear them. "Well, I believe she could have the potential to even become an ANBU, considering how well she did on her first try."

Randi was trying so hard not to squeel. 'I could be an ANBU!!!'

She tried to calm down so that she could hear the rest of the conversation.

"What do you two think?" asked Tsunadae.

"I believe that we should put her as a sub-ordinate to one of the Jounin team leaders. That way, she could also learn while she would be in the correct rank." said Shizune.

Naruto just answered with a "Humph." 'This was her first try, and they both think that she should already be a chunin! God, I just think thats wrong! I mean, just look at me! How it took me so long to be a chunin! And its her first time!'

"Well, with the exception of Naruto, I think that the vote should go through." said Tsunadae.

"Yes." said Shizune.

"Who do you think she should sub-ordinate for?" asked Tsunadae.

"Hmm..."

They stayed in deep thought for a while, before Tsunadae broke the silence. "I believe she should go with Kakashi."

"What!? Why!?" Naruto tried not to yell as loud as he could. This girl was ruining everything. First getting a 2nd level rank on her first try at being a ninja, but now she was even getting on his team!

"Naruto, what I say is for the girls own good. If she receives the correct training, then she will be a very valuable addition to the Leaf Village."

"But eventually, she's gonna have to go home!"

That made her heart ache. Her mind drifted to home, to her family, to her boyfriend, to her friends. 'What will they think happened to me? Am I ever going to see them again?' Tears began to well up in her eyes.

"Naruto, you think that I don't know that!? Until she leaves, she can be very useful."

"Humph."

"Right. Shizune, will you go and find Kakashi?"

"Right."

A few moments later, Randi heard them come back through the window.

"Yes, Tsunadae?" asked Kakashi. Randi could just picture him in there, talking to them with his nose in his pervy book.

"We have decided that you will have a new sub-ordinate."

"Hn?" She could picture him briefly taking his nose out of the book to listen to something about his team.

"There is a new girl that shall be you sub-ordinate." repeated Tsunadae. "She has much potential, and we believe that with the correct training, she will be a very valuable addition to Konoha."

"Well, lets have a look at her." he said.

"Alright Randi," called Tsunadae, "you can come in now."

She opened the door and walked inside.

"As you probably know, this is Kakashi Hatake." said Tsunadae.

"Y-yes."

"How would she already know my name?" he asked.

"To save us all the trouble of being yelled at in the ear, I will tell you later."

"Ooookaayy...." he had no idea how to reply to this.

"Anyway, Randi, this is your team captain."

"R-really!? I'm on a team!?" She tried to act surprised an innocent, as if she had never been eavesdropping.

"Yes." said Tsunadae.

Randi walked over to Kakashi and bowed to him. "An honor Kakashi-san."

"Now, now, you don't have to bow to me."

"A-alright." she said, straitening up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
YES!!! NEW CHAPPIE DONE!!!

Comments

Comments (16)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

TheOwari on November 4, 2007, 10:53:34 AM

TheOwari on
TheOwariVery nice story, I like it alot! ^.^

GreyPichu on October 13, 2007, 9:49:47 PM

GreyPichu on
GreyPichuokay!this is an awesome story!can't wait til it gets updated!

YamiRevea on September 29, 2007, 1:58:33 PM

YamiRevea on
YamiReveaReshea: SQUEEEE!!! WONDERFUL!! You should post these in Fanfiction.net! ^^

kunaikatcher on September 17, 2007, 7:56:17 PM

kunaikatcher on
kunaikatcherWOOT!!!
can't ait for more!!!!!!!!!! XD
this is actually really good!!

Falconlobo on September 14, 2007, 2:01:27 PM

Falconlobo on
Falconlobonice

Symphoniaprincess101 on September 13, 2007, 4:50:40 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101awsome^^

darthexodus on September 6, 2007, 11:12:01 AM

darthexodus on
darthexoduswooohh! i just had a thought........and now its gone

DocOck on September 5, 2007, 7:33:45 AM

DocOck on
DocOckkakashi rocks man,
great fan fic

perryfamily53 on September 4, 2007, 8:02:47 AM

perryfamily53 on
perryfamily53YAY!!!!! She's on Kakashi's team!! good for her!! I hope you update soon!!