Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Cleanup

She stole weaponry. He stole her heart.

Chapter 2 - Cleanup

Chapter 2 - Cleanup
The next morning, they started to work on the mess on hand. They had been too tired to clean it last night. Flare had passed out on the couch, Neera on the armchair, letting the boys take their room.

Flare pulled on her welding gloves, getting ready for the large cleaning session at hand.

"And you need welding gloves... because...?" asked Jak

"You'd be surprised at the messes Neera's made before." she replied.

"Hey Flare!" they heard Neera call from the other side of a mound of laundry. "I think I found the dog!"

"We have a dog?"

"I don't know, but whatever this, it's brown, furry, has eyes, and... OH MY GOD!!! IT MOVES!!!" she ran around the pile, the brown thing chasing her.

"OH MY GOD!!" yelled Flare, quickly jumping up onto the armchair. "KILL IT!! KILL IT WITH A SPATULA!!"

"THE SPATULA'S IN IT'S HAIR!!"

Looking around frantically, Flare grabbed her nearby gun, and shot at it... whatever it was. "Jak, your our guard, go poke it and see if it's dead."

"I thought you said you didn't need guards."

"Oh, just go poke it." she snapped.

Jak walked over to the fur ball, kicked it, then gave Flare a blank, yet somewhat amused look. "It's dead."

With a relieved sigh, Flare climbed off the chair, and Neera jumped down from the couch. When Neera landed though, her tail hit the lamp, which fell onto a table. The table collapsed sideways, crashing into a pile of books and magazines. The books then fell over onto another one of the randomly placed guns, which tipped over hitting another table. On that table was a vase, which proceeded to fall to the ground ans shatter into a million pieces.

"I knew that domino effect thing would come up to bite me sooner-or-later." said Neera. Looking up at t he ceiling, she yelled, "Curse you domino effect!"

"Neera, do me a favor. Stop trying to help." sighed Flare.

"But I didn't do it! It was the lamps fault!"

She sighed again. "Alright. I'll give you two more chances. Just two. Got it?"

"Yep! Got it! No more accidents!" Se nodded her head, and saluted as though she was in the military. Unfortunately, her elbow hit the couch, which made it... well.. collapse and basically implode.

Flare sighed and hit the palm of her hand on her forehead. This was going to be a long day.

"I can fix it! Don't worry!" She turned to look at the couch. "...later..."

*Approximately 10 seconds later*

The apartment was now partially flooded with soapy pink bubbles. "NEEEEERRRRRRRRAAAAA!!!!!!"

Flare stomped through the bubbles... which kinda eliminated the whole 'mad' effect. The ottsel was hiding in one of the soap mounds,,, which actually served as camouflage.

Thinking that she was safe, she yelped when she was yanked out of the bubbles by her tail. "Neera..." growled Fl;are in the most menacing voice she could conjure up. "Go... outside... onto the balcony... and DON'T TRY TO HELP.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

AnimeAngel87 on December 20, 2007, 5:21:07 AM

AnimeAngel87 on
AnimeAngel87Poor Neera

She's having a Terrible Horrible No Good Very Bad Day.

Lol

oo! Can My O.C be in it
If not, it's okaii

FluffysPrincess2968 on December 20, 2007, 5:22:37 AM

FluffysPrincess2968 on
FluffysPrincess2968yesh, she is comin up in the next chap.