Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Ishizu Yamanuri (naruto)

Just a collection of my various OC bio's from different shows. :D Just so I won't have to retype everything over and over again when someone asks me for OC info. :D

Chapter 1 - Ishizu Yamanuri (naruto)

Chapter 1 - Ishizu Yamanuri (naruto)



TekTek:

Name: Ishizu Yamanuri
B-day: June 14
Blood Type: AB
Favorite food: Strawberries
Least favorite food: onions
Crush(es): Kakashi Hatake, Deidara (when in Akatsuki)
Nickname(s): Ishi-chan, Baka-oni (only by Naruto)
Kekei Genkai: Nottori-Doragon

Ishizu is a very experienced ninja, who is also very light hearted, but is very serious in battle. Easily angered and amused, it's hard to hide her feelings most of the time. She is currently a Jounin and has a team of three girls, a rare occurrence.

In Depth:

Background:
Ishizu currently has about as normal a life as you can get in the freaky life of a ninja. The only problems she has is the occasional uprising from Exodus, a dragon of darkness which was sealed inside her when she was just born. Her parents, who were the leaders of their clan, were killed in the incident, so she lived her childhood with her 'Auntie', which would be the same as a nanny.

Looks:
Ishizu is slightly taller than most women her age, and is also around the average weight of a female ninja of her age. She has long dirty blonde hair, with the exception of her front two bangs, which are a light blonde. She usually wears a black halter-top which shows her mid-drift, baggy brown pants, black ninja shoes, and a cherry belly-button ring (which is basically her signature). She wears her ninja tools pouch around here right led, just above the knee. she also wears black gloves that show her fingers and go up just past her elbows. She has slightly dark skin and blue eyes.

Exodus:
Exodus is a dragon of the element f darkness, who was sealed inside Ishizu as an infant. He was the leader of the evil side of a war between the dragons of the Yamanuri clan. Ishizu's father, Kai, sealed Exodus inside his only daughter to stop the war completely, before Exodus could have the chance to destroy the entire clan.

Crushes/Pairings:
Her main crush/pairing is Kakashi Hatake, which she has known from her days in the Academy. It's so completely obvious that she likes him, her students even enjoy pestering her about it, which, in turn, causes her to blush furiously and get veeeeeeeeerrrrry mad, trying to act as though it was a lie.
Later on, in the Shippuuden, after a very long battle with Deidara, she suffers from amnesia, and joins the Akatsuki, being fooled by them to think that she has been in the organization her entire life. During this period, she starts to (ironically) like Deidara.
Once she remembers everything and snaps out of her amnesia though, she struggles with her thoughts, still vaguely liking Deidara. Eventually though, she returns to Konoha.

Ranks:
Ishizu graduated from the Academy at the age of 12, and became a chuunin at age 13. At age 14, she was accepted as an ANBU, and at age 21, she went to Jounin.

Kekei Genkai:

While in her Blood-line state, Exodus's power is charged through her body. She sprouts dragon wings, her fingernails extend to claws, she grows bangs, and her eyes are red with slitted pupils. Her entire clan has this kekei gankai, but hers is slightly more powerfull, since the dragon she uses is already sealed inside her.

Other Info:
Ishizu absolutely loves to sing, dance and play the electric guitar. Basically, as a side to being a ninja, she is a part-time performer.

Her favorite animal is the deer.

Her favorite color is gold.

Kakashi's book thoroughly pisses her off.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment