Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Mourning and Home

Yusuke's life is ripped apart whe na triple death occurs and wipes out those closest to him. But an old enemy shows up and lifts Yusuke form his drowing pool of sorrow. YAOI Yusuke X Toguro

Chapter 1 - Mourning and Home

Chapter 1 - Mourning and Home


Disclaimer: I don't own YYH or the characters.....So piss off........J/K

My Enemy, My Beloved
Chapter one: Mourning and Home


Yusuke Uramshi stood at the back of the room, three caskets lined the front. People in black were filtering in and out, mourning for the caskets contents. Yusuke flet bleak, as he gazed at the three treasures the steel colorfull held. The yellow one contained his mother, the blue one contained Kuwabara, and the light pink one contained Keiko Yukimora. His brown eyes pooled with bitter tears as he remembered the car accident.. Another car had crashed into the recklessly, knocking them off the road as if on purpose. Yusuke was the only survivor from the wreck. His mind filled up like a bucket of water, and then the water seemed to evaporate. He shuddered as a cold breeze entered through the window. The night sky was starless, and the black clouds covered the moon. Yusuke felt two icy streaks down his face. Not caring, he stood and left the room without looking at the three pillars of his life. Unknown to his, a figure watched from the corner of the room.

"What's it all for....?" He whispered. He walked down the desolate street, his hands jammed into his pockets. He shivered as the wind made a lonely howling noise, and in the distance, he could hear a dog barking. He slumped on a bench by the bus stop. He closed his eyes and began to silently cry, forgetting all his cokcy pride. He felt so empty and lost, like he had just broken his mothers favorite vase and hurt her feelings. He wished he still had a mother to hurt her feelings, but now he had nothing. He had no one in the world that mattered. And worse, he was all alone and left to fend for himself. He was about to stand when he felt a heacy hand on his shoulder. He looked up startled and saw a REALLY tall man. His face was hidden in the shadows.

"It's alright." The mans voice soothingly said. Yusuke blinked. "I'm so sorry, Urameshi.....He said. Yusuke stood to face the man. He took the hand from his shoulder and pulled the man into the streetlight. He almost gasped when he saw who it was.

"Toguro." Yusuke said. Toguro slowly nodded. Yusuke shot into the mans arms, tightly cluchting him around the middle, his sobs echoeing off of the empty streets. Toguro said nothing as Yusuke held him and cried into him. He only put his own arms around the boy. Yusuke didn't care who he was holding, Toguro was someone to hold onto.

"Easy, Uramshi." Toguro said. Yusuke looked up, his tearstained face etched with misery. Toguro just gazed down at him. "It'll be alright. I know what it's like. I know what it's like. I saw you at the Viewing, Ifelt your pain. I want to help you Yusuke. I want to give you the comfort and exit of this misery that you need. The comfort I never had."

"I just wanna disappear." Yusuke whimperedm knowing he sounded very childlike, but didn't care. Toguro sadly frowned.

"I know, I know......." Toguro said. He ruffled Yusuke's hair. "C'mon. Let's go home. Brother will have dinner ready for us....I know you probably don't feel like eating, but you need it......" He put a hand on Yusuke's shoulder and led the ultimately jaded teen away.

"Home......" Yusuke muttered. Toguro stopped and gently held the limp boy to him.

"I'll make it all better." He whispered, his lips brushing the boys ear. "Just watch.....It'll be better soon....Yusuke." Yusuke loosely fitted his arms around the burly demon.



@#%$@#$%@#$%@#$%@#$%@#$%@#$%@#$%@#$@


Chapter 2 Review!: Yusuke learns that the accident wasn't an accident at all, but an assassination attempt to kill him sent from King Yama. Now he must find the strength within to avenge his lost loved ones, but....How can he overcome his greif and find a new reason for living? I'll tell you and it involves a four letter word that begins with a Y, and end with an I

AT: This was done on request, and I hope everyone likes it! I'm doing my best! Sorry so short!

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Natalya on May 21, 2005, 12:00:52 PM

Natalya on
NatalyaYou killed Kuwa!!! Nooooo! Ooh, King Yama better pay for this! I love the story so far though I hate that you killed off one of my favorite characters! Update soon and don't forget your other stories! I want to see what happens!

Mazuiko on May 21, 2005, 9:47:00 AM

Mazuiko on
MazuikoThanks for answering my request. You've come up with a very nice plot...King Yama must pay! Sorry, I get carried away sometimes...I really like your stories, so update them soon.

Zacuraotouto on May 21, 2005, 8:12:07 AM

Zacuraotouto on
Zacuraotoutosad.