Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - *Never Again*

A short story/poem that I wrote a while back. It's about 2 characters, Autumn Rain and Raven, who are from a story I was writing.

Chapter 1 - *Never Again*

Chapter 1 - *Never Again*



It was because of me he was leaving. Just like every other love of my life.
A lost memory fading into twilight.
~Never Again~

This was a sin placed upon me. Never was I ever ment to see the light of day. To touch upon the warmth of love.
~Will one leave me~

I knelt down beside him and took him in my arms. His breath quickening as he lay unconcious. I tried to hold back my tears, but it pained me so to see him like this. A single tear slid down my cheek.
~When one passes~

He opened his eyes and looked back at me with orbes as deep as the sea. Another tear slid down my cheek. He smiled weakly. Don't, he said, I'm not worth it.
~They leave a key~

Tear after tear erupted from my eyes in an everlasting stream. He was worth it. Every last tear. But still, they weren't enough to ease both his and my own pain.
~Unlock a brand new door~

He brushed away a remaining tear with one delicate hand and brought my lips down to meet his in the first and last kiss we had and would ever share.
~Day to Day~

He pushed my bangs back and ran his fingers through my hair. So strong was he. Even in his weak condition, he had strength for both himself and I.
~Night to Night~

He leaned back into my arms once more and his eyes drifted shut. I could sense what was coming, but didn't want to accept the cruel fate that lingered so near. Listen, he said.......


Never again will one leave me
Like once and always before
When one has passed, they leave a key
To unlock a brand new door
From day to day and night to night
However near or far apart
The light at the end of the tunnel
Will heal a wounded heart
And as the moon beams and rays of sun
Shine within your dreams
Never forget and remenis
The love you've shown to me



And as his last word was spoken, his body fell limp in my arms....





******Yeah, it was kinda cheesey, but I hope it was still fairly good. Comment Please. I'd love to hear what you have to say about this. ^-^ ********

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Lucky-Dragon24 on June 1, 2005, 12:39:15 AM

Lucky-Dragon24 on
Lucky-Dragon24hey, I just realized the title reminds me of a Nickleback song!

yibadoggie on May 9, 2005, 2:53:42 AM

yibadoggie on
yibadoggiei want to see the rest of the story soon.

yibadoggie on May 9, 2005, 2:52:31 AM

yibadoggie on
yibadoggiei love it. i had this hapen to me a few times. yeah, a few times. hard life huh? good stuff

sooty on September 14, 2004, 2:27:29 AM

sooty on
sootyAwsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lucky-Dragon24 on July 21, 2004, 12:20:07 AM

Lucky-Dragon24 on
Lucky-Dragon24Its sad but good!^-^I like it!