Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - 24.11.05 (Harry Potter in Launceston College?! :o

descriptions of dreams I have, the ones I remember anyway.

Chapter 1 - 24.11.05 (Harry Potter in Launceston College?! :o

Chapter 1 - 24.11.05 (Harry Potter in Launceston College?! :o
I dreamt that I was at school, and so was everyone else in my tutor and a few other random people. And then, all off a sudden, Victor Krum and his 'henchmen' walk in. Everyone is like "Ohmigosh! -le gasp-" and strangely enough he walks straight past everyone else and up to the end table, where Jack and Jake are sitting.
He glares at Jack and Jack walks away and then Victor starts chatting happily to Jake and they soon become best mates.
Later on it's snowing outside and I (Fran ^0^ ) am sitting down under the leaning tree in the Quad area and Harry, Hermione and Ron walk by. I stand up and wave but they keep walking on. I sit back down glumly and watched the Bauxstrings walk by.
I looked around and guess who I see googling Fluer Decluer? None other than Ryan Crabb, who would of guessed? -.-;;
I stand up and walk away, back up to the dinning area. I smirk as I see Victor Krum surronded by his fangirls. I look down at the snowball in my hand. I ponder upon throwing it at Draco, Krum or Zara.
My mind settles upon Draco and I take aim. I swing my arm around like a cricketers and release the ammo, yelling "FIRE!!!" The snowball hits its' target and Draco turns his blonde head towards me.
I gulp and realise I made a huge mistake throwing that ball of sleet at Draco. He runs towards me, I scream like Pooley and run towards the Science Block toilets, which turned out to be the Prefect Bathroom :o

The end :)

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment