Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - The Realms of the Dead

This is a little story I did for sixth grade E.P.P. (Extended Projects Program)during the Fantasy unit. That was my favorite unit ever! : ) So originally this was 13 pages long, and it still is.

Chapter 4 - The Realms of the Dead

Chapter 4 - The Realms of the Dead


Chapter 2

The Realms of the Dead

When Faria revived, everything was misty and cloudy. When some human-like creature walked by, it was actually floating. All of the creatures had wings, and some sort of circlet hovering above their heads. There was music floating down to her. Beautiful music, and she wished she could sit there all of her life and listen to it. One of the creatures came to help her stand, and it held out a hand. When she lifted an arm to reach for the outstretched hand above her, she saw that she, Faria Rhianna, daughter of King Archibald Williamburt III, was the same misty color of her surroundings. She stood up, using the other creature as a support beam, and felt a strange sensation in her shoulder blades. That was odd. It seemed as if she had become one of the beautiful and wonderful… humans? Elves? Something in the back of her mind told her they were angels. But if that was true…

“How did I die? What happened? What was that evil creature? Why am I here? Is that girl alright? Where's Gainred? Exactly where on earth is this? What-“

The angel cut her off before she could ask any more questions.

“Little one, I can not answer all of thy questions. As for why thee art here, thee must help us. Thee have not died in the mortal world, just been sent out of time to here. When you appear again, thee shalt be wherever you were three days hence. As for thy help, you art needed for the defeat of the evil gods and goddesses worshiped by the Pokamoke tribe. Those tribe people put a sacrifice to Traa, one of their most evil gods. This year the sacrifice decided to resist rather than give in to the dark powers, and was captured by the Thlimnocs. You and thy friend, who is being told the same thing, must go and save her. The only things we know about her whereabouts are this: she is located in the swamp of the misty dead. Go now, before it is too late. Oh, and take this Matber with you.”

The Matber was a tiny little dragon. The odd thing about this dragon was that it was furry. It went to Faria and tickled her ear.

“The creature's name is Hope. You shalt need it. One more thing; remember thy powers and don't forget the jewel.”

And with that, they were gone, pushed into the realms of the gods.


Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Fueraqua on September 6, 2005, 7:01:01 AM

Fueraqua on
FueraquaOops... I mean the Realms of the GODS, not the Realms of the DEAD. My bad.