Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - Epilouge

This is a little story I did for sixth grade E.P.P. (Extended Projects Program)during the Fantasy unit. That was my favorite unit ever! : ) So originally this was 13 pages long, and it still is.

Chapter 8 - Epilouge

Chapter 8 - Epilouge


Epilogue

When Faria woke up, she was in the castle infirmary. That's strange; she thought how did I get here? Oh yeah, Master Numair sent me out of time to complete my quest, and here I am, quest completed.
“I congratulate you, young Faria. Marvelous feat at the end there, simply marvelous. Of course, after using all of your powers, it will be a while before you can do magic again, but you'll be fine.”

“Where are Kiata and Gainred? And where's the Matber, Hope?”

“Alas, the little creature died valiantly in a battle against a dragon, but its spirit shall now be with the angels. As for Kiata, she's over there, in that infirmary bed. Took a nasty leg wound, but she'll live. Gainred is also in this hospital, recovering from the shock of Hope's passing, and also recovering from some burns. The evil god Traa has been slain thanks to you and Kiata, and the Dragon Stone has come to this kingdom to bring peace and harmony, thanks to Gainred. There will be a feast in the three of you children's honor, but not before you all get better.”

While the mage had been speaking, Faria glanced over and saw Kiata, who was asleep, and Gainred who happened to be just barely awake. With that glance Faria knew that she, Kiata, and Gainred were now a team, inseparable until death should take one of them.

“How did I use magic I didn't even know I had?” Faria's eyes were starting to droop, and she was beginning to feel sleepy again.

“That is a long explanation, my child. I shall tell you later, but not now. Right now you should sleep.”

And with that Faria fell asleep, tired from all of that work, and content with the mage's answers.

To be continued in a sequel, The Dragon Stone.



The riddles in this story were taken from J.R.R. Tolkien's The Hobbit, and Dragonology: The Complete Book of Dragons.


Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment