Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Oh MY! O_O

Just a little RP Rei_Anul_sama and I have been working on with our OC’s…Explicit yaoi, so BE WARNED!!!
Anyway hope you enjoy XD…Go check Rei’s work out to *points evil finger of doom*

Chapter 4 - Oh MY! O_O

Chapter 4 - Oh MY! O_O
\Gardian_of_the_shadow_relm and Rei_Anul_Sama bring you the continuation of our OC’s RPG!



Part Four: Enter Wraith and Butch



*beginning where we left off…*



Dreyin: *moans softly, unable to pull out of the pit of bliss he was already feeling* *with his hand against the vampire's length, he feels how far aroused the vampire was* *completely bypassing the vampire's dick, he moves his hand into Damien's pants, traveling to his @$$, stroking the gap between the @$$ cheeks*



Damien: *snickers* so....you want to venture down there do you....very well....* gives a sudden bite on Dreyin's right nipple, then sucks gently at the blood*....mmm....you taste delightfully good.....such sweet blood you have....it's a good job i have a sweet tooth, don't you think? *his mouth still full with blood he dribbles it over the Demon's chest, moving up his neck and slides his tongue into Dreyin's mouth again*



Dreyin: *moans as the vampire bites into him*...sweet blood, hmm?...*chuckles deeply in his throat* ...perhaps it was all those mikos and himes I’ve eaten... *pushes his knee into Damien's dick, rubbing the membrane while pushing two of his fingers into the vampire's @$$, taking the vampire's tongue further into his mouth, drinking in the blood*



Damien: *looking Dreyin in the eyes*...haha...your determined to go there aren't you.....I like it *pushing against Dreyin's knee he moans softly* ...harder......i want more......your teasing my poor soul... *Smirking, he sucks on one of his claws in a seductive manner, running his tongue up and down the back of his finger in a very sexual way* ....



Dreyin: *can't take it anymore* *forces the vampire onto his back, his fingers coming out of the vampire's @$$, but his knee still pushing against Damien's dick, the demon pins Damien's arms above him, straddling over him* Me, teasing you? Nay, little vampire, you are the tease...*leans down and kisses the demon, planting kisses all over his lips and cheeks, making his way to the vampire's ears, then down his neck, all the while his knee is pushing harder on the vampire's dick* *his kisses bring him to Damien's hard nipples, so he delights in sucking on them* *after a time, he moves past the nipples, trailing his kisses down Damien's abdomen and releasing the vampire's arms* *when he reaches the top of the vampire's pants, he glares at the pants for a moment before undoing them and pulling them down to the vampire's ankles, not bothering to pull them all the way off* *with the vampire's hardened membrane exposed, Dreyin pauses for a moment and enjoys the view* *leans down, mouth very close to the vampire's dick* *smirks at Damien from between his legs* such a beautiful view...would you like me to continue?



Damien: *snickers as the Demon turns him on his back* haha.....am i teasing you?...oh come now, surely it's the other way round...wh- *falls silent as the Demon shower him with kisses pushing his body up against Dreyins. he moans * Aaahh! *glancing down briefly at the Demon's knee against his dick* Ah! Damn! are you trying to break me...*in pain, but lets out a seductive laugh* *As Dreyin moves down removing his pants and glancing up at him, Damien smirks*...well.....what are you waiting for...does it intimidate you that much *his deep voice breaking into a laugh* haha.....*with his thighs he holds Dreyins face in a tight vice, wrapping his legs around his neck*....are you ready.....



Dreyin: *massages the vampire's @$$, lightly licking the tip of the vampire's membrane* *smirking, he decides to skip the seduction and go straight for the sex* *as he kisses the vampire's thighs, he removes his head from their hold and inserts two of his long fingers into the vampire's @$$, massaging inside the opening* *he licks the vampire's swollen balls and kisses the hardened membrane, all the while moving his fingers within the vampire* ...this is just the beginning...



Damien: *throws his head back moaning loudly exposing his neck* Oh YEAH!.....don't stop! *his hands forming fists, he manages to pull his head forward, watching the Demon as he sucks* AH! *screaming out in both pain and pleasure as Dreyin moves his fingers pulling at the leash around his neck* damn your good!....*unable to support his weight any longer, his elbows give way, his body slamming into the ground, he bites his bottom lip, trying not to moan as he thrusts his pelvis up against the Demons mouth*



***Enter Wraith and Butch (after Wraith tries to avoid an important question***



Butch: Hmm...I think you are avoiding the question...*decides to get right into Wraith's face, smirking* the question, my dear Wraith, if I'm to understand this correctly, is...do you find me attractive?



Wraith: *gulps nervously* er.....do i have to answer that?



Me: YES!



Wraith: O_O but...



Me: *sighs* -_-' just answer the damn question...*nudges Wraith, making his face fall into Butches*



Wraith: *blushing madly* well...y...you do have nice eyes....\



Butch: *smirks, deciding to kiss the flustered Wraith* and you, dear Wraith, have a beautiful body, no one part standing out, yet all of you shines like the full moon...



Wraith: *whimpers slightly as Butch lays a kiss on his lips*....m...my body......gaaaaah! *his face practically red with embarrassment he starts to get tears in his eyes again* ....*glancing at the ground*



Lucy: *innocently comes trotting in on Butch and her owner* O_O *sensing Wraiths discomfort she hisses at Butch, arching her spine and fluffing up like a giant fuzz ball XD*



Dreyin: *using his other hand, he lightly massages Damien's back, moving down the vampire's spine* *taking Damien's dick in his teeth, he lightly bites down on the vampire's hardened membrane, then releases the vampire, pulling his fingers from Damien's @$$* *gazing at the exposed vampire beneath him, he can't help but smile in adoration* ...beautiful...absolutely...beautiful...*kisses the vampire, closing his eyes in passion*...*while holding the kiss, he positions his lance at the vampire's opening, spearheading his attack by deepening the kiss* *he sinks his lance into Damien, moaning slightly at the feel of Damien's tight @$$ around his length* ... *breathing heavily, he smiles at the vampire* you're so tight.........its amazing......being in you.......*kisses the vampire's neck* absolutely..........amazing...........



Butch: *glares at Lucy, pulling Wraith into his embrace* Away with you, house pet...I will not have you ruin the moment...*his tail wraps around Wraith's leg, traveling up, the tip of it lightly stroking Wraith's membrane* *turns his gaze from Lucy and back to Wraith* *kisses Wraith's eyes* Do not feel embarrassed by this...*lets one hand travel down Wraith's front, then gently squeezes the hidden prize his tail found* ...*smiles at Wraith* ...your body knows what it wants...*kisses Wraith's lips* and it has great taste...



Damien: *his pale face blushes slightly as Dreyin bites down on his dick, letting out a small moan* nyah....*smirking at the Demon* haha...i'm beautiful am i?.......my dear....i can be far more than that.*closes his eyes as the Demon kisses him, arching his back, pressing his hardened nipples up against the Demon's bare flesh* *turning on his front as Dreyin prepares to enter, he arches his back again, taunting the Demon with the sight of his snake like spine* *suddenly lets out a loud moan as the Demon enters* AH!..... *laughing slightly at Dreyin’s words* haha...mmm....it's been a while since I’ve let anyone come near me....do you like it?....*tensing up a bit, he becomes even tighter around the Demon's length*



Wraith: *blushing madly, he flinches slightly as Butch's hand moves down his body, letting out a small moan as he hits his length* mmm.....*finally bringing himself to make eyes contact, he gazes into the Demon's eyes* I....I.....I want...*slowly places his arms around the Demon, beginning to nuzzle his chest lightly*.....



v

Lucy: ∑:O *skitters off*

^



Dreyin: *moans, leaning down to the vampire's neck, kissing lightly* ...amazing...so cold, yet so warm...*strokes his nails against Damien's spine, kissing along his back*... *begins to move, going slow at first* ...mmm...I don't want...to hurt you...are you prepared...?



Butch: *smiles* does that mean you want me...or is there something that comes with that...? *slips his hand under Wraith's skirt, traveling up the inside of his thigh and grasping hold of Wraith's hardening length* *kisses Wraith, his hand slowly massaging his dick* *presses his body against Wraith's, pushing him back into the wall* tell me...what do you want, dear Wraith...what is it you desire...?



Damien: *dips his back as Dreyin runs his slender finger down, moaning as he moves inside him* haha....i'm more than prepared Dreyin...what do you take me for....I want you now! *looking back at the Demon, he brings one of his hands up to the Demon's thing and begins to dig his nails in, growing them as he digs deeper*...Are YOU ready Demon......



Wraith: *rebounds slightly as he hits the wall, and whimpers* ...please...don't hurt me...*bringing his delicate arms up around Butch's neck, he lets out a small moan as the Demon begins to massage his length, bringing one of his thighs up near Butch's waist* ...na.....naaah....*blushing, his nipples start to harden...among other things* ...wh...what I want?.....*tilts his head slightly gazing into Butch's eyes* .....y...you.....*lays his head back against the wall, exposing his slender neck*



Dreyin: *digs his nails into the vampire's shoulders, slamming into him, moaning loudly as the vampire digs into the demon* ...aaah...*leaning his head against the vampire's neck, he bites down on Damien, smirking* ...you...don't play...fair... *slides his lance to the point of being out of the vampire's @$$, then slams it back in, repeating the motion several times*



Butch: *kisses the exposed neck, sucking deeply, giving Wraith a hicky XD* ...me?...*smiles, pressing multiple kisses up Wraith's neck, until he kisses the very tips of Wraith's lips* ...it is the same...I want you...so much...right now...it's burning...*presses against Wraith further, showing just how much his length wants Wraith* *grasps hold of Wraith's hardening membrane, running his slender nails slowly along the membrane* *kisses Wraith deeply, pushing his tongue into his mouth, teasing Wraith's own* *his other hand is busy massaging Wraith's nipples, pinching them, stroking them, and pushing them into Wraith's chest* *his tail travels up and down Wraith's legs*



Damien: *cries out as Dreyin's nails pierce his flesh, and rub against the bone as he slams himself in* *dropping his head forward, he moans as the Demon sinks his teeth into his neck, laughing slightly at the same time* haha...i never play fair...i'm not used to being controlled.....your lucky I’ve even let you play this long....*moans as the Demon moves, his nails digging into the soft ground*



Wraith: *keeps his head leaned back, allowing Butch to kiss him, as he does so, he swallows nervously* n...now?....*lets out a small moan and blushes as he feels the Demon's hard length press up against him* ...gaaah....*his breathing starts to deepen as the demon soothes his awakening length, letting out another small moan* *as Butch's tail starts to stroke his leg, his lower body flinches, his breathing increasing, he moans again as the Demon plays with his hardened nipples* *unable to fight his bodies natural reaction, he pulls the Demon closer* *Nestling his head close against Butch's neck, he presses his lower body up against the Demons*



Dreyin: *chuckles, leaning over the vampire, kissing his neck*...I'm not used to being controlled either...but you...*smiles, taking in the vampire's sweat-filled smell*...you're intoxicating...addicting...controlling...*kisses the vampire again*...I love it...*as the words leave his mouth, a change comes over him and he buries his face into Damien's shoulder, bushing madly* *after a short pause, he removes himself from Damien, stumbles back, landing on his rear, and wraps his tail around him, burying his face in hands*



Butch: *hums, pleased at Wraith's reaction* *takes Wraith's chin in his nearest hand, encouraging him to look up at Butch* ...so beautiful... *kisses Wraith passionately, pressing against him, his other hand squeezes Wraith's membrane, his thumb's nail pressing lightly into the tip* *uses his first hand to guide one of Wraith's hands down to Butch's hard length, whispering into his ear*...me too...i know...you aren't ready...for cast-off...



Damien: *smirks at Dreyin’s words, loving it as it feeds his lustful ego* mmmmm.....more!.....i will intoxicate your blood.....your soul....you will be bound to me.....*lets out a sadistic yet seductive laugh*.......haha......*suddenly as the Demon changes and falls back, he turns round, seeing Dreyin in the corner with his face in his hands, he crawls over to him and leans in close* ........what's this?......*suddenly backs off himself* ...Wait! something’s different....your scent is different...What's wrong with you.....



Wraith: *lets out a timid moan as he kisses Butch, grabbing hold of his top, pulling the Demon closer* *his thigh rubbing against Butch's leg as he becomes even more aroused* *suddenly digs his head into the Demons neck and lets out a loud moan as Butch's nail digs into his membrane* aaah!...*pushing himself into the Demon's thumb he murmurs* m...more.....



Dreyin: *glance up at Damien, cheeks blushing red, and eyes red with tears*...I...*hiccups, blushing further, turning away from the vampire* ...its...embarrassing...*sniffs, rubbing at his eyes*...i'm a demon...but...*more tears come and he rests his head back against the wall* ...i...i have...*gazes at the wall, doing everything possible to avoid the vampire's eyes*...I have...a split personality...but...its more than that...its...like there's...another soul...inside me...*hiccups again*...and Drey...he...he's always there...he never...does that...but now...he...its like he doesn't care...anymore...i can't hear him...



Butch: *smirks, whispering into his ear* I'd be happy to oblige you....*pushes his thumb further in, while his other hand guides Wraith over his membrane, letting out a small moan* come now...lets see...what those hands of yours...can do...*kisses Wraith's hair, taking in the scent of the blue hair* *smirks*



Damien: * blinks ,and begins to crawl over the cowering Demon again, leaning over him slightly, he stares at the Demon's face*....so...who are you if your not Dreyin? ......*tilts head slightly* what do you mean by 'he never does that'.....*leans closer, taking the Demon by the jaw and brings his thumb up to wipe the tears away and grins*....you are something aren't you.....I like you....



Wraith: *throws his head back against the wall in a silent moan as the Demon digs in further. Raising his shoulders and slamming his palms against the wall, he begins to get tears of pleasure in his eyes* aaaah! *As Butch guides Wraith's hand over his hardened length, he squeezes hard accidentally as a reaction to the Demon playing with his own*



Dreyin: *closes his eyes as the vampire wipes away his tears* ...I...I am Dreyin...the other...he is Drey...and...whenever...whenever he decides to have...*blushes again, glancing at Damien*...sexual contact...he...he doesn't just...disappear...he...he knows i...i'm not comfortable with it...*glances away from the vampire* ...he...he's more aggressive...than I could ever be...and...*blushes profusely*...I've never...*glances down at his still aroused body*...*blushes madly and glares steadily at his arms, trying not to look at the vampire or at his own membrane*...



Butch: *cries out in pleasure as Wraith squeezes his length, his teeth biting down on Wraith's neck* ... *smirks, letting go of Wraith's neck and licking at the blood* ...that's a...strong hold...*kisses Wraith's ear, pushing his thumb further in and pushing against Wraith's hand, pressing closer to Wraith* ...nnn... *moans loudly, nuzzling into Wraith's neck* ...faster, love...faster... *taking his own advice, he grips Wraith's membrane hard and pumps, slowly at first, teasing Wraith*



Damien:.....so.....you show your true colors....*smirks*...why does he call himself Dreyin then?...*taking the Demon's jaw in his hands again he gives an intense stare into Dreyin's eyes* you mean...you have never....*smiles*....oh my dear...... *At the sight of the Demon blushing, sensing his extreme insecurity he reaches out to his coat and puts it round Dreyin* *sitting beside the Demon, he puts his arm around him and gazes into his eyes*....don't be afraid....



Wraith: *squirms around slightly as Butch bites down, he whimpers in pain* aaah! nnn....*As the Demon pushes in further with his thumb wraith cries out, leaning forward slightly out of pain, he squeezes harder* nyaaah! mmm....*taking the Demon's advice, he begins to move faster, loosening his grip as he gets near the tip and tightening it as he moves to the base, moaning as he does so as Butch moves on him*....



Dreyin: *blushes deeply, glances away from the vampire* ...i...i can't...help it...i...*glances quickly at Damien, then suddenly buries his face in the vampire's chest, tears falling freely, he clings to the vampire* *nothing can be discerned from the sobs*



Butch: *moans loudly, thrusting against Wraith's hand* *as he pumps on Wraith's membrane, he feels himself about to release* nnn...Wrai...th...*leans heavily against Wraith*



Damien: * flinches slightly as the Demon clings to him, unsure of what to make of it*......*slowly places his arms around the sobbing creature before him and cradles him gently*......it's alright.....you don't have to apologize for anything. *takes the Demon's chin in his hand, forcing him to look him in the eye*.....*he smiles softly and leans in to kiss him, gently prizing the Demon's mouth open with his tongue, his hands move under the coat, gently running the back of his nails up and down Dreyin's ribcage*......



Wraith: *keeping his head leaned back, his back rubs against the wall harshly, small traces of blood begin to trickle down, moaning again, both out of pain and pleasure, he increases speed on the Demon's dick, feeling the pulse within intensifying* nnnnn.....aah!!



Dreyin: *slowly responds to the vampire, his slim frame shaking with sobs and nerves* *his heart races as the vampire's hand travels over his chest, fluttering lightly* *lightly moans into the kiss, his body responding quicker than his mind* *realizing this, he quickly pulls away from the vampire, his cheeks an even darker red with embarrassment*...s...sorry...*glances away from Damien*...



Butch: *crying out Wraith's name, he releases his cum into Wraith's hand, squeezing tighter on Wraith's member* ... *breathing heavily, he leans against Wraith, knowing full well he himself is not fully satisfied* ...Wraith...dear Wraith...I want to be in you...so much... *his member is still hard in Wraith's hand, though he wishes to save that for within Wraith* ...dear...beautiful...Wraith...*kisses Wraith on the neck, making a trail of kisses down to Wraith's hard dick* *kissing the member, he takes Wraith into his mouth, sucking on the membrane, encouraging it's release*



Damien: *After the Demon pulls away, he proceeds to lean over him, gently running the back of his nails down the Demons chest and taking him by the waist*.....hush dear one....please. Do not be afraid, I won't hurt you....*leaning in closer, nuzzling Dreyins delicate neck, he whispers*.....let your body have what it so deeply desires.....don't fight it.....*his hand still on Dreyin's waist, he brings his other up against his cheek, using his body to push against the Demon's, encouraging him to lay back, he kisses him softly, his tongue massaging his lips at first*



Wraith: *moans as the Demon releases onto him and squeezes tighter on his own length, the cum running down his lower abdomen, he pulls Butch closer, moaning into his neck, bringing his hands up the Demon's back*nnnnn....NNnnnn....I...I..ca...AAAAH!!!! *throws his head back against the wall again as Butch begins to suck, thrusting himself into his mouth without realizing, his breathing becoming deeper, his moans, louder* NAAAAHHH!!! *arches his back, making his torso jerk forward, he releases unexpectedly into the Demon's mouth* AAAHHHH!!!!...*panting heavily, he falls to the ground, bringing Butch with him* .....nyaaah..i.....i...i don't know if I can.....*struggling to breathe he lays his head back, his chest beat up and down fiercely*





Dreyin: *his body responds eagerly to the vampire's touch, though his mind screams with embarrassment* *as his back touches the ground and his mouth opens to welcome the vampire's tongue, a change comes over him* *he wraps his arms around the vampire's body, stroking his back, pushing his hips into the vampire* *slowly, he digs a lone nail into Damien's back, making a shallow, bloody scratch on the vampire's back*



Butch: *holds the panting Wraith against his chest, wrapping his arms around him* ... *turns Wraith's face towards his, kissing him, sharing the flavor of Wraith's cum in his mouth* ...from where does you doubt stem...I must know...if every I am to abate it...



Damien: *moans softly into the kiss, dipping his back as Dreyin runs his claw down* ...mmmmm.....*ending the kiss and taking the Demon by the jaw he gazes intensely into his eyes*....i can't help but think.....your lying to me Demon....haha...*bringing Dreyin's claw from his back forward towards his mouth, his suck on the tip, tasting his own blood, then runs the demon's claw down his chest, moaning as he does so.*.....i want more......



Wraith: *blushes as he lays back, allowing Butch to kiss him, he whimpers softly as he tastes his own fluids, his tongue exploring the demons mouth wanting more* ....nnnn.....*he wraps his thighs tight around Butch's Waist, pushing his hips up against the Demon atop him*......y.....you know why I can't.....I...*moans, as tears begin to fall* I

CAN'T!!!.....



Dreyin: *chuckles, his voice deeper than Dreyin's* ...I will gladly give it... *rolls, straddling over Damien, his eyes a strange purple color not present before* *his hair is longer than before as well* *smirks, leaning in to the vampire, kissing him* *he rakes his nails down the vampire's chest, digging lightly into the skin, creating small rivulets of blood* *trails his tongue down the vampire's chest, lapping up the blood eagerly*



Butch: *holds Wraith tightly, rocking him back and forth* then...tell me when you're ready...I can wait...I promise...*wipes away Wraith's tears* ...



Damien: * tilts his head and stares at the Demon on top of him*...haha.....i knew you were only teasing....your eyes......they fascinate me.... hypnotize me.....they create another world......*unable to break eye contact, he weakens slightly, only able to squint when the Demon claws at his chest* mmmmmmm.....*as Dreyin licks at the blood he breathes deeply, exposing his ribcage near the surface of his lean body for the Demon's tongue to trace* aaahh.....do it again. I want more......



Wraith: *his tears subsiding*...i.....i want you....now....please, forget my emotions....i can deal with them.....i want you! *with a sudden burst of energy he knocks Butch onto his back and leans over him, his head near the Demon's dick, he begins to lick Butch's inner thigh*....



Dreyin (no, its Drey XD): *sends a slight glare at the vampire* *he bites the vampire's cock through his pants, making sure to penetrate the fabric and skin* ... *glances up at Damien* ...do not believe I am Dreyin...that timid coward retreated... *licks at the blood trickling through the vampire's pants* ...I am Drey...I am not naive nor timid...*glances again at the vampire* ...as I'm sure you will find for yourself...*smirks* little vampire...



Butch: *gently brings Wraith's head from that region, gazing lovingly into his eyes* ...though I appreciate the enthusiasm...I will not ignore your emotions...they are apart of you...you're hurting, and I want to know why...*brings Wraith forward and kisses him* I will not ignore any part of you.



Damien: *laughs sadistically as Drey bites down* hu ha ha ha!...yes!....*throwing his head back against the ground he pulls the Demon's head closer, bucking his hips slightly* .....*looks down*...you know...I found that 'timid coward' to be rather amusing.....*grins*....you shouldn't be so hard on him.....all he needs is a little encouragement.....mmmmm...*grinds his teeth as Drey licks the blood below, closing his eyes, trying to block out the pain* aaaahh......ha ha.....*his head leaned back, he speaks*...you are far from timid demon......i already know that....but naive....we shall see....*suddenly, tenses his abdomen, pulling himself upright and shoves Drey into the ground, strengthening his nails as he pushes against the flesh*........now you will come to learn...i am far from 'little'...





Wraith: *glances away from the Demon, bringing one of his hands to rest on his shoulder*.....it was a long time ago.....mmm...*slowly rising to his feet, he walks over to the other side of the room and leans his head against the wall, staring at the ground*....i.....i was in a relationship ........*After a long pause, he speaks softly*.......i loved him....more than anything.......i thought he loved me, but.......*his body begins to shake again as tears form in his troubled eyes*.....he.....hurt me.....both physically and mentally.....*glances quickly at Butch's feet, refusing to make eye contact*............i loved him so much....but he was always so cold.....so vicious....constantly putting me down....i was blind to it then, but.....now......*closing his eyes, tears flood down his face*......i can't let anyone get close.....*shaking his head he cries out* I JUST CAN'T DO IT!........*falls to the floor breaking down in tears*



Drey: *smirks at the demon, a sadistic laugh in his eyes* Well, then, let's see, shall we? *pulls the vampire down to him, kissing him and biting into his tongue, enjoying the taste of the vampire's blood* How far will you go...to teach me...hmm? *pushes his knee into the vampire's dick, not at all gently* *his smirk widens, his nails digging into the vampires back as he kisses him again, Drey's tongue licking playfully against the vampire's wounded tongue*



Butch: *strides to Wraith and quickly takes him into his arms, holding him tightly* hush now...you can't simply refuse any who wish to get close...I understand its wise to be cautious...but I don't seek to hurt you...ever...*whispers into Wraith's ear*...I love you...everything about you...and I could never say this lightly…so please believe me…I love you so much…my dear…beloved…Wraith…


Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment