Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - It Continues :D

Just a little RP Rei_Anul_sama and I have been working on with our OC’s…Explicit yaoi, so BE WARNED!!!
Anyway hope you enjoy XD…Go check Rei’s work out to *points evil finger of doom*

Chapter 5 - It Continues :D

Chapter 5 - It Continues :D
\Gardian_of_the_shadow_relm and Rei_Anul_Sama bring you the continuation of our OCs RPG!



Part Five: Enter Voresapharel and Gabrielle



*beginning where we left off&*





Damien: (Me: CANT HAVE CHILDREN!!! Damien: Shut up, that was nothing!)....*laughs harshly as at the Demon's words*...ha ha.....nnnnnn....You really want to know how far i will go?....I can take anything you have to throw at me Demon, take your best shot....make me scream...i dare you......*flinching ever so slightly when Drey bites down on his tongue, he smiles, his hand grabbing the back of the Demon's head, pulling him in further, making him drink the blood* *His eyes turning a vivid purple, his back stained red from blood*....More!.......*moving his hand away from Drey's head he starts to play with the Demon's nipples, digging his nail in hard, then gently squeezes*......



Wraith: *eventually plucks up the courage to look Butch in the eye*...but....i'm afraid....i'm afraid....that you will......How can i trust you.....how do i know you love me....i haven't known you long at all....



Drey: *moans, smirking* ...oh, is that really a challenge you wish to make...? *chuckles, a wicked, cruel look in his eyes* ...breaking you will be so very enjoyable...*snaps his fingers, transporting the two into a domain of Darkness* *looking around, anyone can tell this is Drey's liar, as the bed in the middle of the room is gigantic, covered in luscious silk sheets and multiple pillows. However, covering the walls are multiple implements one might find in a room for torture...or for sex, as another wall is covered in such implements* *Drey pulls Damien up from the ground and strides over to the bed, sitting, smirking* ...choose your weapon, little vampire...I have no need of one...*the glint in his eyes is a mark of one violated by darkness*



Butch: *smiles gently* have you heard of love at first sight? ...because thats what this is...*kisses Wraith, a chaste, gentle kiss*



Damien: *sneers at Drey* ...AH HA HA HA HA...oh please, i am no neophyte to such subject matter....I have been broken many times before......lets just see if you are capable of 'taming' this so called feral soul as you so eloquently put it *closes his eyes to smother the Demon's mouth with his own, engaging in a deep, blood filled kiss* *opening his eyes, he looks around the room, his blood thirsty gaze feasting on the view of the vicious implements surrounding him* *glancing back at the Demon, he laughs half heartedly* hmm...what i am going to do to this unfortunate soul before me...i shall need only my own body.....*glances at the wall*...though...these do look very intriguing i must say.....



Wraith: *softly glancing at Butch, his eyes, once filled by tears of sorrow and fear, gradually convert to tears of joy* *allowing his fragile body to lean against the Demon's he rests his head near Butch's heart, his pulse beginning to beat in sync with the Demons*...d...do you truly mean that...



Drey: *innocent look in his eyes* Why, dear Mr. Vampire, I never suggested such a thing...how could one so beautiful ever be...innocent to such things...*stands from the bed and strides to the vampire, taking him by the hands and leading him to the bed* ...perhaps later...we can integrate a few of these wonderful instruments...*smirks, quickly pushing Damien on the bed and straddling over him* ...such beauty...should not go to waste...*leaning over him, he kisses the vampire on the lips, tasting the fading flavor of blood*



Butch: *holds the fragile body gently, gazing softly at Wraith* *he smiles gently, and kisses Wraith's forehead* Yes, love, I do...I mean every word of it...



Damien: *grunts as he's thrown down onto the bed* humf. *watching the Demon straddle him, he moves his hips from side to side, encouraging Drey's dick to harden as his rubs against the Demon's inner thighs* mmmm....show me what your capable of...I demand to know ....NOW! *throwing his body forward, he reaches up and grabs Drey, digging his nails into his back as he pulls him down, their tongues locked in a passion filled kiss*....nnn....I want you now.....



Wraith: *gets a small shiver up his spine, the hairs on the back of his neck standing up, he flinches his head back slightly* *timidly placing his hands on the Demon's cheeks, he leans in and places a fragile kiss on Butch's lips*.....mmm....*his slender wrists begin to tremble*.....



Drey: *chuckles, pushing his hips into the kiss*...do you now...well, we certainly can't let that go to waste...*moves his hand down the vampire's torso, pushing in slightly at Damien's dick* *smirks* ...so very aroused...this will be fun...*undoing his own pants and pulling off the vampire's, he pushes his fingers into the vampire's @$$, letting his claws lead the way* *licks the vampire's neck, nuzzling the nape, biting lightly here and there, moving his fingers inside the vampire, listening to the music flowing from the vampire* ...let your desire take control...I want to hear you moan...I want to hear it all...everything your desire arouses...everything...*nips the vampire's ear, nibbling lightly* ...let me hear you scream...



Butch: *pulls Wraith closer, slowly massaging his lips, opening his mouth slightly* *traces Wraith's spine with his nails, closing his eyes and purring with pleasure*



***ENTER VORESAPHAREL AND GABRIELLE***



Gabrielle: *glances at email and shudders*...do I really have to...



Me: ...yes, now don't be a baby!



Gabrielle: O_O. I'm NO INFANT!



Me: hehe....you are if i say so *winks at Rei*



Voresapharel: *appears next to Gabrielle, draping his angelic wings over Gabrielle's shoulders* Come now, I'll be gentle if you like...



Rei: Awww^_^ He likes Gab already^_^



Voresapharel: *glances at Rei and Ellie, then back to Gabrielle* Ignore them, Gabrielle...we can move at our pace...



Damien: *lets out a sadistic laugh* HA! ....Yes i want you...and i want you now!.....don't dare toy with me Demon...for the consequences will be dire.....for you at least. ha ha. *watches Drey's hand as it slides over his body, feeling his body becoming even more aroused, he holds back his moans effortlessly* ah.....so you want to hear me moan do you? *moves his body in sync with the Demons, allowing him better access* ...mmm......if you want to hear me scream......to hear me moan...... to cry out your name....you'll have to work very hard.....I don't break easily....Though my desires are incredibly intense...do you think you are up to the challenge?



Wraith: *begins to moan into the kiss, dipping his tender spine as the Demon traces it with his claws* nnnnnah.....*leaning closer against Butch, he wraps his arms around his neck, pushing further into the kiss, with one hand, he twiddles one of the Demon's whiskers through his slender fingers* nnnn....



Gabrielle: *beats off Voresapharel's wing with his own demonic wings and flies up high*.......



Me: aww, he's shy ^_^



Gabrielle: AM NOT!!!



Drey: *chuckles, jamming his fingers in all the way, spreading them slightly inside the vampire* up to the challenge? Oh, I think you should re-think that...I'm always up to any challenge...*licks one of the vampire's hard nipples, nibbling slightly, then bites down hard* *sucking on the nipple, he draws out his fingers and jams in his dick, letting out an exclamation of pleasure* ...mmmm...so warm...so tight...so enticing...*gazes at the body spread before him* ...and so beautiful...*kisses the vampire passionately, starting to move in and out of the vampire, kissing the vampire's pale body as he does so*



Butch: *wraps his arms around Wraith's back, holding him close, exploring Wraith's mouth with his tongue* *rakes one hand through Wraith's hair, moaning slightly* *his dick is rather hard, and he's trying desperately to hold back, as he doesn't want to hurt the timid creature who just opened up to him*



Voresapharel: *smirks and flies after Gabrielle, catching him by the waist and turning him around, his six powerful angelic wings overpowering Gabrielle's two* *smiles at Gabrielle* Then why are you running away, little devil?



Damien: *holds back a moan as Drey bites down on his nipple, taking in a deep breath his clutches the bed sheets tightly.* * feeling the blood leave his body as the Demon sucks, he lets out a sadistic laugh* AH HA HA!....yes....*bites his bottom lip* .....*As Drey enters him he can't help but let out a small moan, moving his body in sync with the Demon inside him* nnnnn....*his claws growing even longer and harder, he forms fists with his hands, his nails digging into his own flesh, drawing blood* nnnnn......



Wraith: *with Butches arms around his back he presses his chest up closer to the Demon's.*...nnnmm....*his fear beginning to take over again, he fights it and pulls Butch to the ground, laying on his back with the Demon atop him, he pulls Butch's head closer* aah......now......do it now...



Gabrielle: *glares at Voresapharel*...I am not running from you...*kicking him in the chest, he frees himself and flies higher*



Me: .....*grins* aw bless...he IS SHY!!!...



Gabrielle: SHUT UP!



Drey: *slams into the vampire, leaning over him* ...scream for me, vampire...scream... *dark wisps of smoke encircle the vampire's wrists, forcing his arms above his head, forming into thick, heavy chains attached to the bedpost* *more smoke traces the vampire's ankles and form into chains, pulling down the vampire's legs and chaining them to legs of the bed* *during all this, Drey continues to move within the vampire, his eyes glowing in the faint light* *around the vampire's wrists and ankles are bands attached to the chains, and these bands suddenly grow sharp, thick spikes which sink into the vampire's flesh* ...scream for me, vampire...scream...



Butch: ...are you certain...? I do not wish to hurt you...*his dick digs into Wraith's stomach, showing how much he wants the fragile creature under him*



Voresapharel: *grunts, a smile still on his face* ...no? *chuckles, flying after Gabrielle, the sound of his powerful wings reaching Gab's ears* ...then why don't you come here, little devil? I won't bite...promise *grins*



And we fade out XD



Damien: *relaxes his hands from fist form, the blood seeping out slowly; He brings one hand to his mouth to lick the blood, Staring at Drey as he pushes into him*..ha ha....ah ha ha!!! You want me to scream?...*jerks his body out of pleasure, still refusing to moan*...oh so close....*As the chains start to form around his wrists and ankles he smiles a lust filled grin, biting his bottom lip* oooh....i like your style Demon.....keep this up and you may just hear me succumb to your desire ...*suddenly, when the spikes jab into his flesh he opens his mouth wide, baring his huge fangs in a silent moan*...



Wraith: *inhales softly. As he breathes, Butch moves up and down on his chest as the air fills his lungs*....*bringing a shaky hand up to the Demons cheek, he smiles gently*....I ....*feeling Butch's dick jab into his stomach he blushes*....*his heart begins to pound*...n...now.....



Gabrielle: *grinding his teeth in anger he continues to fly, heading off towards some eerie, mist shrouded mountains* humf. If you think i'm going to listen to you, you've got another thing coming...



Drey: *leans in and licks at Damien's fangs, claiming the vampire's mouth in a kiss* ...scream for me, vampire...i want to hear you scream... *as he continues to move within the vampire, mist forms in his hand and around Damien's neck, forming into a whip around the vampire's neck* *he pulls the whip past his shoulders, pulling the vampire's face closer to him, licking the vampire's exposed neck* ...I will make you scream...and if you continue to hold it...*smirks, biting down on the vampire's neck, sucking lightly*...I will see how many wounds you can endure... *his claws flow down the vampire's chest, opening rivulets of sweet blood mixing with the sweat on the vampire's body* ...scream for me vampire...i want to hear you scream...



Butch: ...very well, dear one...I will try to be gentle...*slowly, meaningfully, he removes all remaining clothing from himself and Wraith, kissing Wraith's body as he goes* ...this is the expression...of my love for you...*slowly, he pushes his dick into Wraith's waiting hole, gasping softly as the warmth surrounds his erection*



Voresapharel: *smirks* oh, do I? *he soon overtakes Gabrielle, closing his arms around the 'little devil'* ...hmm...that was a good workout... *kisses behind the devil's ear, breathing in Gab's scent* ...now...why did you lead me here, little devil?



Damien: Scream?! YOU WANT TO HEAR ME SCREAM!...HA HA HA!!!!.....*As the whip forms around his neck, he sinks his fangs into Drey's tongue as he pulls him close to kiss him*...*closing his eyes he continues to suppress his pleasure as Drey bites and sucks his neck; Feeling the Demon move inside him, his legs pull at the chains* .....*looking Drey in the eye, an intense stare* ha ha....oh Id like to see what you'll do to me if i continue to fight you haha!...I can withstand copious amounts pain...Far more than that dear brother of mine...even if he is older....huHAHAHAHA!!!.....MAKE ME SCREAM DEMON!...I dare you.....



Wraith: *Moves his body to aid the Demon as he undresses the both of them; His body beginning to sweat, he pants softly as Butch kisses him* ...*As the Demon enters he cries out, out of surprise and pleasure* AH!.....*closing his eye's tight he continues to moan as Butch moves, his long silk* Nnnn...i....trust you......



Gabrielle: *sneers at Vores as he grabs hold of him, throwing his head forward to dodge his kiss and elbows him in the ribs to break free again* GET OFF ME!......*turns to face the Demon*...i did not lead you here...you followed me...humf. *beating his wings he descends into the dark valley below*....



Drey: *smirks, gazing down at the vampire* you want me to make you scream, vampire? ...very well, then...you will cry for mercy, vampire...you will cry for my touch... *with a last thrust, Drey releases his seed into the vampire, as well as releasing the vampire's neck from the whip* *as he removes himself from within the vampire, the chains pull tighter on Damien's limbs* ...I will make you scream, vampire...you will not leave here until I get my scream... *strides to the walls of instruments, choosing a nine-tailed whip from the rack* *as he snaps his fingers, the chains release themselves from the bedpost and stand the vampire up, melding with the ceiling* *Drey glances at the vampire, a cruel, wicked smirk on his face* You will scream, vampire...I will make sure of it. *he strides before the vampire, stretching out the whip* *with his smirk wide, he takes the first swing of the whip, the nine lashes digging into the vampire's pale flesh* *laughing, he whips the vampire continuously* SCREAM!!! SCREAM, VAMPIRE!!!! SCREAM!!!



Butch: *whispers into Wraiths ear*...I know... *moaning, he continues to thrust into Wraith, holding back so as not to hurt the frail creature beneath him*



Voresapharel: *grunts, holding his stomach, laughing* Well, well, it would appear our little devil is shy. *smirks, diving after Gabrielle* Come back, little devil...I promise I won't bite... *somehow, he's able to catch up with Gabrielle and cut him off, opening his arms and smiling, spreading his wings and stopping his decent quick enough to catch Gabrielle and close his arms around him* *he holds him so that Gabrielle can't use his legs or arms (*glare*) to get free* *his wings carry the two, obviously Gabrielle struggling, down to the ground, where Vores pins Gabrielle to the ground* ...come now, little devil... *kisses Gabrielle's neck* ...don't be shy...



Damien: AH HA HA! DO IT! DO YOUR WORST!...*as Drey releases inside him, his body jerks slightly, but still restraining voice, only allowing a cruel sneer to show on his face*...hmhmhm...You didn't last long...you disappoint me Demon....HA HA! *as the chains pull tighter he snickers* Oh ...so am i to believe that i am your prisoner now hum?....haha...interesting....*As the chains meld with the ceiling, his tender pale body becomes fully exposed to the sadistic Demon before him, he snickers again, provoking the Demon's reaction* haha....*watching Drey take possession of the whip, his eyes widen with excitement* YES! DO IT! DO IT! *As Drey takes the first swing, Damien's eyes start to turn a vivid purple, he doesn't flinch, taking the pain with ease* MORE!!! FORCE ME TO SCREAM! MAKE ME BLEED!



Wraith: *moaning as Butch moves within and on top of him, he moves his body with the Demons in a state of submission, bowing his head down, his silk like hair falls around his neck, exposing his delicate shoulder blades and spine* nnnn.....



Gabrielle: ( XD) *thrashes around in the Demons vice like grip, unable to break free as Vores slams him into the ground* AH!....GET OFF ME!!! LET ME GO! *shaking his head violently he continues to thrash about as the Demon kisses his neck* *Becoming enraged his jaws crunch down on Vores' ear, pulling his head away, he takes a chunk of flesh with him* GET OFF!



Drey: *laughing with all the force of a mad man in his 'happiest' hour, Drey continues his gleeful whipping of the vampire, his smile that of a cruel master* HAHAHAHAH!!!! YES!!!! SUCH FUN!!!! *the lashes of the nine-tailed whip force open the vampire's pale skin, the demon never stopping the whip's motions* *as he continues to laugh with the whip, the demon's hair grows shorter, little by little, and his appearance begins to change* *the whip suddenly drops from his grip and he clutches his head* No...not yet, you stupid mortal...NOT YET!!! *he falls to the ground, his appearance completely changed, now looking to be human with short silver hair* *the human does not move, simply sprawled on the ground* *with the transformation, the chains disappear, dropping the vampire, and the scene around them wavers, starting to disappear*



Butch: *kisses the exposed shoulders, holding tight to the frail creature* ...Wraith...I...can't...hold back...aah... *his thrusts become quicker, more forceful, loosing control of the lust he feels*



Voresapharel: *squeezes Gabrielle's wrists tighter, chuckling* ...such a foolish little devil... *his ear regenerates, light forming the new, smooth skin* *kisses Gabrielle's neck, sucking on one spot, giving him a hicky* ...you of all creatures should know...we angels regenerate any wound...no matter how serious...*pushes his thigh between Gab's legs, pushing lightly at the hidden beast there* *raises his head to look down on his captured 'little devil'* ...do you think...we can wake that sleeping beast down there...little devil?



Damien: *continues to laugh as the Demon thrashes him, looking at the blood leaving his body, he licks hip bottom lip in a suggestive manner* .....*suddenly, as Drey cries out, Damien stops laughing, still with a grin on his face at the sight of the Demon suffering*....*As Drey falls to the ground and transforms, the Vampire slowly makes his way over*......well, well.....what is this we have here....*kneeling down, he gently places his corpse like hand upon the mysterious being's jaw before him*.....mmm.....now you are beautiful.....



Wraith: *whimpering as Butch kisses his shoulder, he feels the Demon becoming more forceful* nnnn.....nnnnah.....AH! *His mind suddenly begins to fill with moments from his past, he body rises in temperature as he starts to shake with both fear and pleasure, trying to hold onto his feelings for the Demon*...AH...*his eyes beginning to fill with tears, he pulls forward, releasing himself from the Demon's grip and cowers in the corner*...no...don't hurt me......



Gabrielle: *Still refusing to cooperate with Vores, he squirms, spitting the piece of ear out he continues to shake his head, screaming out in distress* NO! GET OFF!!! DON'T TOUCH ME YOU SEX STARVED PERVERT!!!!......ARGH!



Mysterious mortal: *groans, adjusting his body slightly* ...nnnn... *his eyes slowly open, revealing a silver color barely differing from white* ... who...? *blinks, the surrounding room fading to leave the two in a traditional Japanese room* ... *glares, not recognizing Damien* ...could you let go of me?



Butch: *finally regaining his sense, he gazes at Wraith, guilt clear in his eyes* ...Wraith?... *slowly, he crawls to Wraith, reaching out to him* ... *glancing away from Wraith, he pulls back his hand* ...this is why I was hesitant...I...didn't want to hurt you... *buries his face in his hands* I'm...I'm sorry...Wraith, I'm so sorry... *tears start to fall from his eyes*



Voresapharel: *chuckles* Come now, little devil...surely you don't mean that... *leaving one hand to restrain Gabrielle's wrists, the other travels down the 'devil's' front, slipping into Gabrielle's pants and gripping his dick* ho, ho... *grinning, he gazes down at the 'devil'* are you sure you mean what you said? *leaning down, he kisses Gabrielle's neck again, lightly nipping at his nape* ...I can already feel it...your awakening desires...



Damien: *smirks as the mortal glares at him in confusion*...hmmm....*gently letting go of the humans jaw, he stays kneeling down and continues to stare at the beautiful creature before him*....and what, be your name?....*laughing to himself* ha ha...



Wraith: *his body still shaking, he looks up at Butch, now with tears falling from his eyes*....no...please, don't be sorry....*glances away, etching towards the Demon slightly*...It was nothing that you did...i'm...i'm the one who should be sorry...for letting my past continue to haunt me...I.....i don't know how to let go...* suddenly he throws his arms around Butch's neck as he buries his face in his chest, his exposed body closely pressed against Butch's*.....please don't be sorry...



Gabrielle: *glaring at Vores* ....I meant every word of it Demon...NOW GET OFF ME! *as Vores' hand slides down his struggling body, he continues to cry out* ARGH! NO!!! *continuing to thrash about, he kicks Vores in his lower region* ...*glares*... URGH!!! ARGH NO!!! ....I WANT MACABRE!!!



Valar: ...Valar Shinel ... *sits up, his eyebrow raising as he looks over the vampire* And you are, besides stark naked, ...?



Butch: *hesitantly, he wraps his arms around Wraith* ...I...I still hurt you...and i'm sorry...I really love you...i...i don't want to hurt you...



Voresapharel: *grunts, smirking* Macabre, huh? *smirks* I hear he fell in love with a demon-vampire hybrid...named Airal, I believe...*pushes down on Gabrielle's dick and leans down to kiss Gab* come now...i'm sure you really want this...



Damien: ha ha...*simply sit looking at Valar*...don't give me that look human....you wish to know my name?....what if i don't want to give it to you. *rises to his feet and goes to stand over the human* hmhmhm....



Wraith: *hold Butch tight*...you didn't hurt me...it was me.....my wretched past...*looking up at butch*...tell me how to let go...*glancing away*...i don't want to be like this around you...i....i want....



Gabrielle: HE DID NOT FALL IN LOVE! HE'S MINE!!! MINE MINE MINE! NOW GET OFF! * Cringes as Vores lays a kiss upon his lips* blaaaah! ....huh *reading Vores' thought*...who the hell is Drey?..you moron!



Valar: *backs up, getting a really bad feeling about this guy* ...who are you? ...and how did you get in my house?! *seems to focus inward for a moment, then pales* ...shoot... *glances up at Damien* *pales further as he looks at Damien* ...



Butch: *holding tighter to Wraith* ...I...I don't know what to tell you...I've never had this sort of experience before...I'm sorry...really, I am...I wish I could help...but I don't know what to do....



Vores: *chuckles* Oh really? If he did not fall in love, then why in the world does my internal log say he has? And not with you, I might add. *smirks, gazing steadily into Gabrielle's eyes* As for Drey...let his name fall away from your mind...you wouldn't want to call that sadist here...*smiles* I am much more...gentler than he...

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment